Canon India

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Canon India Complaints & Reviews

The said printer is giving problem during maintenance work is carried our for the printer. During system clean the printer gives error 5b00 in which orance led glows 7 times with error. After following the procedure for rectification error, holding stopping button and making power on then pressing stop button 5 times the power on button is steady. Once power off and on again the same problem persists. If we call service person they are charging huge amount.
Nov 13, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought one Canon Pixma E477 Printer in August 2017 from Amazon Website and it is non-functional for last three months. I logged compliant with Canon Support on 04-Oct-2017 and Canon has not provided warranty service till date. Canon engineer visited and checked the printer on 05-Oct-2017 and said that the printer will be replaced. After that there is complete silence from Canon Customer Support. I made repeated calls to Cannon customer support helpdesk number, they have not committed any date by when the printer will be replaced or repaired. I am now felling helpless.
    Nov 10, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hello sir, My Name Is asheesh Sharma, i service my canon g2000 in jaipur service centre, after service they tell me my colour print in not working as before my colour print was working well, in service they even dont remove a single dust, and my black in tank is empty that i fillup 1 week before, behaviour was so rude.

After purchasing the printer from amazon i was very happy about the product. But using the full carterige i started facing problem in filling ink into it. The colour carterige started leaking and all the ink got wasted. Then i call to customer care and ask about it. They replied that there is a problem in this product. And the cost of carterige is so high that it is better to take print from outside market. If there is a problem in your product and you know it well then why are you continuing this in market. It means you are making customers fool by selling the carterige on a high price. I want to say that you should improve your product or discontinue it from market.
      Nov 04, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased Canon MG2570 series printer a year Back from Home shop 18, now the printer isn't workong properly and not able print clear pages. I have registed compalints so many timea times but no one replied till now from last one month, i m business personnel and my work requires extensive use of printer and from last one month i am facing may problem. Please respond to my complaint and try to fix my printer as soon as possible by sending someone or by any means. I haven't expected such a worst customer handling from auch a big company.
        regarding canon printer problem
        Oct 31, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a 2 years old cannon 6d dslr camera. Now the camera has not working, we are contacted your local service center at kozhikode, they told, its main circuit board is not available. Kindly confirm the board availability from the company side. Other wise i will move the case as legally.
          I am surprising to see that the attitude of mnc company. Why your not providing proper service to this kind of professional items

Contact details
          Oct 22, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Error in printer, the error is printer show double light countinue...

Error always show lastly printer off..

So please, kindly find the right solution...

Add.. G-85, Ganga Nagar, Mawana Road Meerut... 250001 U. P.
          This is to inform u that i had purchased cannon 6230 DN 2 months back, . from the first day o[censored]se only it was giving out very dim print outs and is still giving out very sub-standard quality output

plz resolve the issue as early as possible

Worst of its kind.
            I bought two generation of canon printer
            Both sucks at big time
            First connectiont to...
            I am from earth nexus pvt ltd. A real estate company in adityapur, jamshedpur. I used canon printer for my office since a...

I purchased the printer g2002 online through flipkart delivered to me on[protected]. Canon service technician visited my residence and installed the printer on[protected]. Now i noticed that
            1. The printer is giving abnormal sound to receive a4 paper
            2. Not permitting to print back side page
            3. Printing from last page to first
            4. To print, i have to press control + shift+p every time.
            5. Sucmlib. Dll is missing.
            Please send your technician for repairs and guidance.
            Thankyou
            Oct 16, 2017

Oct 16, 2017
            Updated by kodkani
            Please send your service person
            The printer is not getting switched on. Was running good since yesterday.

Call at [protected]
            204/A Sumitra Apartments, 2nd floor.
            Tirumalgherry, Secunderabad - 500015

The printer is not feeding in the paper and the prnt is not taking place. The printer is in warranty period, as of now. Printer...

My self davinder singh i have purchase canon lens ef 70-200mm f/2.8l is ii sum purchase date of may 2017 if some problem of lens color fade and some bubbles on lens canon service center executive not corporate with me, no response

Dear sir/madam place help me it's my humble request place short out of my problem
              Your faithfully
              Davinder singh
              Email id :- [protected]@gmail.com
              Mobile no:- [protected]
              Oct 07, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Printer is not working since purchase dated on[protected]
              printer show a problem 5b 00.
              reset task has been completed bur problem not resoved
              your engineer ans service team response is bad to worse.
              i am totally fed up with your service.please look the issue and guide me urgently

My name is Suraj Sharma, i purchased a Canon G7x Mark ii yesterday on 25th september, 2017 from Canon Image Square, Nehru...

Dear Team,
                My Canon printer model is g2000 and serial no is KKRX01629 is under warranty my purchased date is 26/09/16 still printer not working done i went on local services center they told me printer is not a under warranty.
                Please suggest as earlier possible.
                canon g2000 not working.
                Oct 05, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had submitted my printer on 11 sep 2017 at 11 am for repairing at your authorized center - ruchi infotech (Andheri) under job no i17-178a.

The staff at the center attended my complaint and told me that they will revert me within two days about the problem. But i never got any revert/call from them.
                  I am only doing the follow up and yet no one is bothered to give me correct and genuine answer about my product problem. The female who attends the landline call says the problem is very major and will take time but the engineer says that it will get fixed in 10 minutes once the part comes. And this was told 2 days before and yet the situation is the same.

No one is bothered to give me true time period that will take for repairing of the product. I am doing continuous follow up and my work is all stuck due to this. Now who is going to bear loss due to this?
                  I trusted the authorized center of canon and hence went to them.

I hope the canon customer support team will do the needful and help me get my product repaired at the earliest.

And today on 23 sep 2017 the service center person called me to collect my printer since it is ready. But only ine problem is solved i. E. Page insert problem and the second problem was printout alignment problem, even i showed him printouts while submitting the printer to center. But that has not yet resolved and they are asking me to wait for 10 minutes.

And i am waiting for last 30 minutes n more for printer to get repaired.

And i had complained this situation to the canon customer team also but not yet resolved.
                  Sep 24, 2017

Sep 28, 2017
                  Birla Corporation Limited's response
                  Copier Cum Scanner Cum Printer not working.

Model No. Image Class MF229dw

Serial No. RUS02694
                  Copier Cum Scanner Cum Printer not working.

Model No. Image Class MF229dw

Serial No. RUS02694
                  At time of scanning or printing missing data one side
                  [protected] contact no

I had purchased canon printer-aio e470 ie/ts 3170 wifi printer from kharghar navi mumbai croma stores on 17/9/2017. The printer was tried to connect on lenova laptop which was also purchased from same store same day.
                    The printer is not getting connected in wifi mode where in all possibilities were checked.
                    Printer got connected through patch cord with laptop and laptop was in wifi connection.
                    Request you to visit and get the printer connected with wifi.
                    My puchace sr no is-911365c01892ab21kkmr29362 and item code is - 197501
                    Sep 22, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i ordered to purchase a canon all in one printer vide order no. 39004227 dated 01/09/2017 through my phone no. [protected] which received on 05/09/2017. This product is defective. When it installed, on lamp and alarm lamp flash alternately and cartridge carrier not moving and a bad sound also made. Besides above, when i ordered by seeing tv promotion, it also shows that extra cartridge worth rs. 1200/- be given free with this product, but same found absent with this pack. I booked complain through your phone no. [protected] on 05/9/2017 at about 7.52 pm. But complaint number still awaited. Please do the needful urgently.

Thanking you.
                      Bikash chandra sarkar
                      Sep 06, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I have 3 printer canon 780, 810, 820 . i want to repair it . kindly provide the serviceman to me

23/08/2017 ko printer kharida gaya aur 31/08/2017 ko printer kharab ho gaya complane kiya gaya par company wale printer sahi nahi karaya complane no csp/[protected] hai aj kal karke 6 day me bhi thik nahi kiya kahta hai service centre le kar aao jab maine printer kharida to kaha gaya ki apka printer agar kharab ho jaye ga to company me call karenge to company wala apke pas khud akar ise thik karega apko kahi jane ki jarurat nahi hai hamari service bahut behter hai lekin 10 day me ye hal hai to age kya hoga please iska samadhan karaye apka viswashi md shaukat email [protected]@gmail.com mobile no[protected] printer serial no kkrx29792 model g2000 rs 10300
                        Sep 05, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G2000 printer colour variation alredy complaint lodged 6th july no one has come. Only 500 copies done mc kkeg24524. Changed...

My machine g2000a i o kkeg24524purcased 10thjune 20161st greenshade probelm. Changed all ink and colourcatridge n v28thmarch and may beforewarrnty. Inludngtollfreeengneer deepc leaneinginstrutionsa. Ftercle aningall inkskvdrained. Service per to befill ink nk and colour catridge again charges 3300. Dnt n0who wl bear total copy taken bfre 550 aftr 50 only take suitable action tonorailigey printerv and verify warranty catidge gniune oranympractice n servce zone ngineers work permanance. Icomplletlyin menta agonyalredy mp 287 mc got same problemntelling to bec hangemoherboard c9st 5000, keptpening nthen onlypuhasexd depute good per andr ectiy ygenuiereqst. Without any charges am running smaljloboffic. Pi.
                          Aug 05, 2017

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          My printer is printing in pink colour only, ink bottles are half filled, pl depute experts to resolve the issue. My mobile no is [protected]

I mrs soumi sadhukhan buy a cannon copier machine from kolkata lalani infotech sailed by mr tuhin. After 5to six month my...
                            My printer is out of date. Local service center is failed for printer repair. If possible please make it early. I have this...