Canon India — canon edge product registration

Anuraj RV on Feb 1, 2018
I have purchased Canon 1300D camera on 25th Jan 2017 .while I try to register on Canon edge for product warranty and to get free tutorial for photography which is mentioned in the package . But till the date i have not able to register with the site . The link for product registration shows "Please complete your profile before registering a product!". When i try to complete the profile following error message shows " There has been an error on server. You will be redirected to home page in 10 seconds." I request to take immediate action against this issue .

Anuraj R V

canon edge product registration

[Feb 02, 2018] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I also purchased Canon 200D and facing same problem with registration. Please Help!
I have purchased Canon 80D camera on 21 the January 2018 .while I try to register on Canon edge for product warranty and to get free tutorial for photography which is mentioned in the package . But till the date i have not able to register with the site .

P Sarkar
I complained for my canon G3000 and serial no. Is KLEY07989. I have a problem in scanning. Now the problem has been resolved but i want to complain this man rinku yadav which scheduled date was 14 feb 2018 but he did not come due to which i had a loss in my business.
we have one Canon image runner advance 4225 copier printer recently the printer was some problems due paper jam and doted vline on the printer and printer outputs are coming to some text is erise this printer is under warranty.
so kindly please rectified the above said problems

7th Floor, Tower B, Building # 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Canon India - canon edge product registration