[Resolved]  Capgemini — hr department problem for joining as new candidate

I went for interview as audit associate on june 20 2019, and after that they asked for document verification, i sent all the documents via mail for 3 to 4 times, and highly irrelevant late in sending joining and background verification, company offered me job and accepted to join, when i went for joining process, hr screwed on me with bad words and said me to leave. The hr department is very vrust and don't have decency to behave with candidates. I am very much disappointed because i lost much more good opportunity than this. They marked black point on my career. I didn't want this to happen with other candidates.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 29, 2019
Physical verification of documents should be made every stage and on boarding should be made to those hr who is responsible to handle efficiently.

[Jul 29, 2019] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am attend the interview in capgemini on
16/5/2019.I am selected the company. But the company was not join date. No response this company
Dinesh 005's reply, Jul 31, 2019
The no response this company

Capgemini
    Capgemini Phone
    Capgemini Address
    Bangalore Brigade Metropolis, Capgemini Business Services (India) Limited, Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560048