Capgemini

Capgemini Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Bangalore Brigade Metropolis, Capgemini Business Services (India) Limited, Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road
Bengaluru Pete

Sivam Plaza , No.5,

Karur Bypass road,

Trichirrappalli - 620018

Number: +91 431 305 1300

Chennai - PCT (Prestige Cybertech Park)

Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd,

Bengaluru - 560037

Number: +91 80 6656 7000

View More Information...

Load

Capgemini related photos (72)

Capgemini Complaints & Reviews

I have applied for PF transfer in December 2019 and I received mail in March 2020 saying that PF transfer is processed and...

C
Jan 7, 2021
I have applied for pf transfer and its been more than 2 years, but still my pf is not transferred yet, when i started following them, they are keep changing their words, it looks like i will not get my PF .

when i checked status in epfo portal it shows me status settled with amount 0 INR but it should be more.
EmpId-091882

i need transfer details if they have processed.

Please help.

[Jan 07, 2021] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
    Dec 27, 2020
    The offshore delivery manager/Portfolio Manager in a europian project-hyderabad(GAR tower 3, Kokapet) thinks that he is the...
    D
    Dec 24, 2020
    It has been almost a year I have applied for PF transfer from capgemini account to current employer . They said They have...

P
    Dec 23, 2020
    I have attended interview on 24th October 2020 mumbai and cleared all round and got selected on 11th November 2020. At the end of the day got the hr call for salary discussion and I had submitted all my documents. But till now no response or call for the offer letter. I tried to contact my recruiter but no response from them till now.
    So i would like to request you that please let me know by when I will receive offer letter.

My details as
    Priyanka Zanzane
    Email [protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 23, 2020] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
      Dec 9, 2020
      I have been following up for more than a year now regarding my PF status and I don't get any response from anybody I have sent multiple emails to [protected]@excelityglobal mail address. But still no update

My Employee Number:76878_FS

[Dec 09, 2020] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Priya,

which category choose to submit the complaint, as i am facing same issue with Capgemini for PF transfer

Y
        Dec 1, 2020
        Hi, I am an ex-igate (currently capgemini) employee. I was employed with Igate from July 19, 2010 to September 11, 2015. br...

Previous company he managing because he is relative. Pavani. U

[Dec 01, 2020] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Previous company hr managing he is relative

I had transferred my PF amount from Accenture to Capgemini, which was successfully transferred. Post that, I had requested for transfer of PF from Capgemini to my current organization, LTI about 5 months ago. When I saw the amount which was transferred, it was only the PF amount during my time with Capgemini and not the total amount. On raising tickets with Capgemini, I have been asked to upload Annexure-K, which is a document that is filled up by the organization and sent to EPFO. the employee does not work on it. What can I do?
          MY Capgemini ID - 97845_FS

[Nov 26, 2020] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Exact problem with mine. I was an ex-Accenture too. At Accenture, everything was seamless. The PF team responds on time. But here at Capgemini, they are not bothered to respond to you. If you insist, a new team member will be assigned on your request and you need to restart the entire process by resending all documents again. They have no coordination at all. I raised a request for almost 5 times now, everytime a new team member starts asking for initial documents again. Not even 10% progress on my ticket even after 5 months since it was first raised.

Please note that i had received an email with pf settlement details from capgemini which is 54434 rupees only.
            But, i had transferred PF amount of 129738 rupees from PF account KDMAL[protected] which is my previous organisation (Lionbridge Technologies) to PF account PUPUN[protected]E0211877 which is capgemini trust.
            My transferred amount has settled in passbook status on october.

Here my issue is i had received an amout of 54434 rupees only and still i need to receive an amount of 129738 rupees (which is in capgemini trust).
            I am following up with the retairals team and other for the same since two months.

So, could you please rectify my issue and provide me my pf amount 129738 blocked in capgemini trust ?

Also note that i have a medical emergency.

Best regards,
            siva.
            #[protected]

[Nov 18, 2020] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was started PF transfer process 5 months before still i m not received. I have done 32 mail conversation, every time they trying to escape.

What are the way to do legal complaint against company ?

[Nov 17, 2020] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I even m trying to transfer the PF from Capgemini. Could you share the Capgemini ex employee contact portal or number?

Name: pavani. U
                Role: tester
                Check once ask for hard copy

[Nov 10, 2020] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Ex Capgemini Employee, My total tenure (20/08/2015-05/02/2018) Employee ID : 81016_IN
                  Iam working for HCL Technologies...
                  Iam working for HCL Technologies...
                  V
                  Nov 9, 2020
                  As per Capgemini, they have transferred my Provident fund to my present employer.

I can see the status of the...

I can see the status of the...

Oct 27, 2020
                  I have been sending several mails for getting the experience letter as I require it urgently but they don't even respond.
                  Sending mails to offboardingservices.[protected]@capgemini.com.
                  Email id : nidhi.[protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 27, 2020] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                    Oct 20, 2020
                    I have applied for pf transfer from Capgemini to Amex. Transfer shows complete at EPFO portal and have received annexure K from the pf department.
                    Amex requires NEFT reference number and beneficiary details from last employer i.e Capgemini.
                    It's been over 1.5 months chasing Capgemini as well as Allsec but no one responds on mail or even phone.

[Oct 20, 2020] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello

I am an ex-employee of Capgemini. They have updated incorrect Date of joining in EPFO portal and due...
                      Capgemini has a PF trust and I have been trying to withdraw my PF amount from almost an year now. Initially they asked me...