Capgemini Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Capgemini

Having problems with Capgemini?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Capgemini customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Capgemini

Capgemini Website

Capgemini Head Office Address

Bangalore Brigade Metropolis, Capgemini Business Services (India) Limited, Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road
Bengaluru Pete
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Capgemini Phone Numbers

Capgemini reviews & complaints(600)

Capgemini — NOC for credit card Payment

Hi Team,
My credit card number is [protected]
I have done the payment for the same.
So no dues now.

Please send me the NOC on the mail id mayuri.[protected]@gmail.com
And remove my name from CIBIL defaulters list so that my score will increase....
With the due respect,
This to request you that i haven't been provided with
the adapt login credentials.
As I have been Accept my LOl on 29/01/2022
After accepting LOl i didnt get any mail from
capgemini and i didnt get login credentials.
so please help me
NAME:- Kamil Hussain
Email:-[protected]@gmail.com
Superset id - With the due respect,
This to request you that i...

Fnf not yet received
Jul 2, 2022
Drop email to Capgemini’s but no respnd

Employee ID[protected]

My last working day in Capgemini was 11th May 2022 and I got the FNF pay slip but i haven't received my final pay. I mailed them several time that I got pay slip but not pay. They replied to that mail that wait till 30 days. FNF will be cleared within 30 days. so wait till 30 days and started mailing them to process my FNF pay. But they didn't even replied to my mail.

Please help me with it.

Greetings of the day !!
      Myself sudesna Nayak having emp Id:46069607, my last working day was 11th of May .

Could you please let me know when should I expect the full and final settlement letter and amount .

Greetings of the day !!

Could you please let me know when should I expect the full and final settlement letter .

Liza
          Jul 1, 2022
          I dropped an email couple of times but no response except they are working on this .

I left the organization on May5

Till date i haven't received my FnF.

I have been reaching out to Fnf team, Offboarding team, My case manager but not getting a response .

It is almost 55 days.

Kindly help me

My employee id:46020296
            Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My differential on call for March and April applied through PICS has not been processed yet

Please note that this is not shift allowance raised from the shift allowance tool but Differential on-call allowance for weekdays applied through PICS.
              The on call allowances were uploaded by project manager on project code[protected] through PICS.
              The amount was raised for March and April 2022.
              with
              Employeed...

My PF amount is still not transferred from Capgemini to new company's pf account. My LWD was 11/09/2020. Following up on email from last one year still no luck only cg's share of pf has been transferred not the amount which I got transferred from my last organizations to cg. Really Fed up of the process from CG. Still no proper communication. This is not the way you help your former employees.
              Employee Number: 46003436
              Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Harshit Hayaran . I have cleared all assessment round of capgemini and received the email that I have been shortlisted for the interview but till today my interview has not been scheduled kindly help me out.

my superset id = 1804597

email = [protected]@gmail.com...

Location - Capgemini, ITPL Main road, Near Lemon Tree Hotel, Gtreen Domain Layout, Bangalore - 37

Capgemini employees are coming to illegal tea/cigarette shops opposite capgemini gate/premise and encroaching road connecting apartment complexes to main roads.

This is a nuisance as well as a traffic hazard endangering safety of themselves and others. It is also a traffic violation.
                Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My last working day with Capgemini was on 16th May 2022. Firstly my manager asked me to resign from my post. She has confirmed me to provide all the documents after release. From the past 3 days i have mailed her for timesheet approval for the month of may as asked by my payroll. As i am from outstation, due to flood situation my laptop reached Capgemini pune location on Monday(20 th June). After multiple reminder still there is no response from Rakhee Agrawal(my manager). I am joining another organization and due to this i am unable to clear the exit formalities on my current Organization.
                  Jun 24, 2022

Hi Capgemini team,

my friend joined in capgemini recently with fake experience in bangalore. as i understand it is not good as per company standards. can you please take a action on her and also please go background verification again. please find the below person name and email id.

Name: yogabala, daggupati
                    email id: daggupati.[protected]@capgemini.com
                    Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    please recheck interview videos and last 2 years PF details, form 16 and other details. i am not sure how capgemini is recuiting fake experience people now a days.

Hi team I am basically hyd location how to return my laptop

Hello sir/madam,

I am Yojitha Venna. I completed my capgemini interview on 11 may 2022. After that there is no response from your side. How many days will take to send results. Please track my application.

With regards
                        Yojitha Venna
                        Superset id :3006457
                        Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I left Capgemini on Jan 2022 and my final settlement was sent to me on 14 Feb 2022.

However Company's fraud travel vendor debited Rs.13, 120.86 from my salary account for my project related travel ticket of 24/10/2021.

I am mindlessly following up with company, but no one is helping.

Emp Code: 113747

ganesh.a.[protected]@capgemini.com
                          vaishali.[protected]@capgemini.com
                          Project Owner: vishal.[protected]@capgemini.com

Respected sir
                            This is in reference to the offer letter sent by your organization on 18 may 2022. I was supposed to join on 26 may 2022 at Bangalore location but due to technical error my joinee master sheet 2 wasn't uploaded properly in employment wizard form. Due to this my candidature was withdrawn.
                            So kindly please don't withdraw my candidature and provide me a new joining date.
                            I hope you will look into the matter and do the needful.
                            Yours sincerely
                            Name- Amandeep Shahdeo
                            Superset id-2071529
                            Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am completed capgemini interview on 11 may 2022. After that there is no response from their side. What is the result of my profile either selected or not.
                              Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a fresher 2021 batch. I applied for Capgemini offcampus drive 2021. I accepted LOI 3months before. till now no reply from them please solve my issue