Capital First Customer Care Contacts

4.1
Last updated Jan 9, 2023

File a complaint to Capital First

Having problems with Capital First?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Capital First customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Capital First

Capital First Head Office Address

IndiaBulls Finance Centre, Tower II, 15th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road (W)
Mumbai City District

Capital First Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 9900

Capital First Overview

Latest complaint My card is blocked. has been filed on 09/01/2023. Latest Resolved Deduction of 99 rs from bank account. was resolved Dec 22, 2021. Capital First ranks as the #13 most complained about among Loans.

Additional Capital First contact information

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Capital First. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Capital First reviews & complaints(950)

Service available

Capital First — My card is blocked.

My card number is[protected].please verify payment track.i am done all payments in time.but my card is blocked without any reason.any details please contact me [protected].please solve my problem and unblocked my card asap....

Capital First — Noc letter my scooter dio

Dear Team,
I had a Two wheeler Loan for capital first Loan A/c no. is 1896055 and complete the loan. But till time not received NOC.
So please send me loan NOC.
My email ID [protected]@gmail.com

Arshad N Ghojaria...

Capital First — Amazon pay

Why I hit 5 time ECS bounce charge in Aug month i want proper justification and my amt return.....