Careerhammer

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122001

Good

Careerhammer related photos (7)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Careerhammer Photos

Careerhammer Complaints & Reviews

I was make payment rs.30753 against invoice no # 1207 dated 2 april 2018.
At current date 15 november 2018, still not received single call for job placement even not received any mail communication from carrer hammer side.

On 2nd aug 2018, mr. Shrinivasan conform me we return back your 100% amount return back with in 90 days. Not at current scenario communicated mobile no found switch off and no single amount return back by carrer hammer.

Kindly look in to this and provide me my money back or serve me as per your monitory transaction.
Nov 15, 2018

Nov 23, 2018
Updated by Yogchand03

I call your customer care executive Mr. Rahul Mitra on 20th Nov 2018 Mobile no.:-[protected]. As discussion he study my case and revert me in next days.

today after completion three days today I was found your customer care executive / complaint no switch off. No response found from Carrer hammer side.

Kindly revert me soon.

I was contacted by Mr. Srinivas & offered few jobs of Consultant position in hyderabad - from KPMG, also asked me to register in careerhammer.com on march 2018, Mr. Srinivas was made the person in-charge said they have a requirement at KPMG, Hyderbad. Request to do the registration by making a payment, and was asked to pay 84000/- on account of fixing interview with major companies. Now, they have switched off the phones and not attending the calls.
    Aug 07, 2018

Careerhammer customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Career hammer through [protected] contacted me (Mr amit rana) and promised to offer me helping in job search. This is gurgaon based placement agency having phone no[protected] and [protected] (Reception no, when asked they connect to mr amit rana). Every time when they called me they said we are working on my profile and asked me to pay amount for different fraud services which was never delivered like profile verification, educational verification, current and old employment verification, confirmation, security deposit. I made payment at every juncture by trusting amit's word and each time he told me this is final amount after that i won't have to pay single penny. I have recorded conversation of all the phone calls. But next time he used to come up with excuse that company is demanding this amount which will be refunded later. Meanwhile he arranged fake interview with so called siemens hr mayank agarwal who called from [protected] and took my interview for 35 minutes and said you are selected with offer of 24 lakhs /annum and some formalities is remaining. Mr amit kept me waiting saying we are in touch with company and since its march hence company will issue offer letter only in april.
      In recent incidence, amit called me on 4/4/18 and asked me to deposit 10000 rs again citing reason that company is insisting on that and he promised me that after paying this i will be receiving offer letter in 3 days and after this i don't have to pay a single penny after this. I reluctantly paid 10, 000. Just 5 mins later i got call from same mobile phone and person at other end introduced me that he is same amit i was in touch in last 1 months and he asked me to pay additional amount of 43500 rs for final confirmation, i knew that this person is not real amit with whom i was in constant touch, he kept insisting that he is the same amit. When i refused to believe and probed him further than he accepted that he is amit jain not amit rana with whom i was in constant touch. At this juncture i realized that they are fraud and cheating money with false promise, fake interview. I refused to pay 43500 rs and asked to return my money which he refused. Hence i am filling this application.
      Money paid by me at various juncture
      12847 on 8/3/18 - hdfc credit card
      19193 on 8/3/18 - hdfc credit card
      20472 on 13/3/18 - hdfc credit card
      10270 on 4/4/18 - hdfc credit card
      Total = 62782
      Kindly register my complain and nail these culprit who is running a fake placement agency and duping money of innocent candidate with fraudulent practice, fake interview and cheating and kindly help me getting my money back from these criminals.

Note - today i meeting with sp of jamshedpur and my lawyer to take legal discourse
      Gautam kunal
      Xlri hrm, flat no 45, b block
      Jamshedpur - 842003
      Jul 27, 2018

Careerhammer customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is sujith kumar here its been more than 8 months career hammer have taken the money from me promising that you have the vacancy available and scheduling the interview as per my requirement.
        It started in the month of oct 2017. They said to start with job seeking services i have to pay rs. 4000. After that they said another payment of rs. 15000 has to be made for resume highlight and to schedule interviews with the company in the location i chose.
        On 13th oct 2017 i payed rs. 4000/- and rs.2600/-, and paused, but the did not stopped calling and convinced me to pay rs. 12300/- also.
        I did it just because i have been promised.
        Please do not listen to their polite words, as i have told them that "it is a hard earned money what if i pay and do not get the job. He politely said that i[censored] have a brother and if he says something will u not believe".
        Please do not fall in to such statement.
        I paid total of rs.19600/-, and they started sending the job requirements from various other job portals (I. E in naukri, shine, glass door). But did not scheduled any interviews.
        I have called your office and spoke to mr. Rohit after 7 months. He said the payment which i payed will be reimbursed to me and will be done and inform me but no one has turned back till today. Today i tried calling your no. It is switched off. I have called following nos.[protected] &[protected].
        I have sent an email to the stating if i do not get the reimbursement for the paid amount, i will raise a fir against the company, but did not responded.

After that they once again called me and asked me the requirements, called three to four times and then stopped.

Please request others to avoid their calls directly.
        Let others be escaped by their fraudlent
        Jun 30, 2018

Careerhammer customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Muraleedharan Nair K R.
          Last year 2017, this fraud company agreed to give me a job in canada as a grader operator.

A person named as Priyanka, had asked me money for completing their process. This way they had taken over more than 5 lakh rupees from me and didn't give me the job as they have said earlier.

I had already posted a complaint on April, but then career hammer company said they will give me my money back if I deleted my complaint . I did what they said, still I got no job, no money back, nor their calls.

I'm saying one thing to the Fraud company management that I want my money back..immediately..I hav 2 kids to feed . I won't allow my 5, 30, 000 Rupees to feed your company.

Everyone, don't believe their sweet nothings!! They haveare looted my hard earned money .If I didn't get it back, believe me I'm going to the consumer complaint board and cyber cell ...

My contact no=[protected]
          E-mail=[protected]@gmail.com
          Jun 30, 2018

Careerhammer customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I have filed a case against your company regarding fraud you have done with me. Please refund my amount.

Career hammer cheated my 27500/- in terms of jobs which will be given, constant fraudulent activities regarding services provided, first they have taken 3500/-and gradually grabbed Rs 27500/- on September 2017, and then till today no services were provided, baseless jobs were provided where it was told that jobs will be provided as per my field, the contact number from which it was done is [protected], i had constantly asked for cancellation of my registration from the very first day and provide a refund but that was not done. i had called constantly called their toll free number but no help was provided, have also written numerous mails but no solution, even now they have refused to pick the call.every time one answer that 'we will get back all are busy'.its an entirely fraud company who cheats job seekers, Request you all to help us out
            cheat and fraud, of 27500/- ( regarding service)
            Apr 29, 2018

May 03, 2018
            Updated by c_p10
            till now i haven't received any solution for the complain made, haven't received any mail either for the same or any solution, this is completely a fraud organisation, they targets the job seekers, have looted my hard earned 27500/.Request you all guys to help me out,
            May 11, 2018
            Updated by c_p10
            till now no service no solution provided by this cheaters, its an absolute fraud organisation and they are basically cheating the customers, and job seekers.

require all your support to get my money back and put a BAN on this cheaters
            May 28, 2018
            Updated by c_p10
            no solution given till now by these cheaters, i had again called them several times and they have stopped responding on my call. i had also mailed them several times, but no response, plz help
            May 31, 2018
            Updated by c_p10
            no solution received till now, there are no support after calling these cheaters million number of times also, no service given till now after writing mails, can this be taken forward because because what iam facing now others will face the same in course of time.
            Jun 06, 2018
            Updated by c_p10
            my problem is yet to be resolved, these cheaters and ### never respond and my hard earned money is gone in vain, even after repeated posting of complain in the aforesaid FORUM also havnet helped my case.
            Jul 17, 2018
            Updated by c_p10
            no solution has been received from these cheaters and ###, even they are not responding on calls, iam yet to get my refund
            Ser aim paid money 34000 rupee but job offer no iam very poor man iam appling for maintnance job careerhammer.com.
            yusufkhazi's reply, Nov 19, 2017
            iam yusuf khazi iam appling for maintnance job careerhammer.com paid money 34000 rupee but not job offer
            Careerhammer Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2017
            yusufkhazi's reply, Nov 22, 2017
            My complaint has been Resolved

Career hammer — online fraud ([protected]) plz call

1 review
              Vikas15 sharma on apr 11, 2018 mark as resolved

Career hammer — cheating, fraud, have take big amount of money.

My self vikash sharma. I m the victim of career hammer recently (17.01.2018) these website is a cheat, they have looted my 43000/ approox. On account of fixing interview with major companies, 1st they ask for 3250 amt. After that they ask verification charges which is 9500rs whn i refuse to pay they told ok sir, u pay 7500 rs. I pay that. After that they say u need not to pay single rs which i take in written. Thn after they arrange some fake kind of telephonic interview. After interview told ur interview is done. All are ok u hv to pay 29950rs for comfirmation. After some discussion i agree to i think it is last amount to pay. But they again demand for 45000rs. At that point i say no i will not pay single rs., when i refused they told that my account cant be created and they will also not refund my money. They are bloody cheat and fraud, my hard earned 43000/- approx is gone and they are not providing any refund, i will lodge an fir against the website and the number from which they have called.
              Incident happened on 17/01/2018.
              Friends dont give a single penny to these cheaters, my contact number is [protected]. Please feel free to call. Nine nine five eight five eight eight one two seven. I hope u are not the next.

Career hammer — cheating, fraud, have take big amount of money.

My self vikash sharma. I m the victim of career hammer recently (17.01.2018) these website is a cheat, they have looted my 43000/- on account of fixing interview with major companies, 1st they ask for 3250 amt. After that they ask verification charges which is 9500rs whn i refuse to pay they told ok sir, u pay 7500 rs. I pay that. After that they say u need not to pay single rs which i take in written. Thn after they arrange some fake kind of telephonic interview. After interview told ur interview is done. All are ok u hv to pay 29950rs for comfirmation. After some discussion i agree to i think it is last amount to pay. But they again demand for 45000rs. At that point i say no i will not pay single rs., when i refused they told that my account cant be created and they will also not refund my money. They are bloody cheat and fraud, my hard earned 43000/- approx is gone and they are not providing any refund, i will lodge an fir against the website and the number from which they have called.
              Incident happened on 17/01/2018.

This company name career hammer is all false, they do not have any links to any companies, they just pretend to be tied but but all is false. They first agree you to pay rs 3250/- & after paying this they again ask you to pay 7500/- & again & again. They do not give refund since they are big liars & cheaters.
                I have all contact numbers they tried to contact me
                1. Office : +[protected]
                2. Mobile : +91 [protected]
                3. Mobile : +91 [protected]
                4. Mobile : +91 [protected]

Careerhammer customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Ser iam applied job qatar this website [protected]@careerhammer.com no [protected] gurgaon haryana 122001 my money is chitting 32750 ruppe
                please ser refund my money

My name is muraleedharan nair k r
                  I had registered on career hammer looking for a suitable job in canada.
                  br...

Dear sir

As of now i had paid rs 250000 from june but still i didn't get an job more than 7 months am waiting. Very wort and fraud consultant. They drunk my blood. Am very much believed this career hammer but they cheated me. Now they didn't took my call. So please help me out from this. I had given compliant in police also. They doing there best.

With regards

R. V. V. Raghupathi rao
                  Apr 12, 2018

Apr 13, 2018
                  Updated by Chandra Rednam
                  Dear sahil,

As per conversation had with you and communication received from you told that ms. Niharika has given to you report as per commitment give you.

I am not received any mail from ms. Niharika and your team.

I already requested for last two payment invoices.

You replied me your team is working still i am not received any invoices and further updation as you committed.

Hope you understand the situation and expecting reply from your team.

As per the sms messages you given commitment after holi.

I will received positive reply and i proceeded about payment on your commitment and what u requested in messages i believed this and i committed further payments.

But as per our conversation you requested to consider your humble request for further documentation and payment.

As per your request and commitment further no reply received.

This is seems to be something going wrong and loosing reputation on your organization.

This is not a first time from your end. Always deviating your timelines and commitments.

This was already discussed over phone earlier and you promised this is last and trust me.

But still there in no change in your teamwork.

When you required a money u chaging & harassment me for payment, after payment you and your team doesn't having any curtesty about your work and commitment to respect the client.

It is a common sense to respond and update the status as a service providers.

Unfortunately your team doesn't have respect and minimum common sense.

From today morning i did lot of calls to you but no one is not responded properly.

All things is making sense that you are doing ford to your customers.

I will go further legally.

If i am not received any feedback from you.

plz respond mr. Raj/trpati/saial/[protected]

Career hammer — cheating, fraud, have take big amount of money.

My self vikash sharma. I m the victim of career hammer recently (17.01.2018) these website is a cheat, they have looted my 11000/- on account of fixing interview with major companies, 1st they ask for 3250 amt. After that they ask verification charges which is 9500rs whn i refuse to pay they told ok sir, u pay 7500 rs. I pay that. After that they say u need not to pay single rs which i take in written. Thn after they arrange some fake kind of telephonic interview. After interview told ur interview is done. All are ok u hv to pay 29950rs for comfirmation. After some discussion i agree to i think it is last amount to pay. But they again demand for 45000rs. At that point i say no i will not pay single rs., when i refused they told that my account cant be created and they will also not refund my money. They are bloody cheat and fraud, my hard earned 43000/- approx is gone and they are not providing any refund, i will lodge an fir against the website and the number from which they have called.
                    Apr 11, 2018

Updated by vikas15 sharma
                    nothing resolved.till date (24.04.18)

I have payed i have payed their initial amount of rs 3250 but they said to pay more for confirmed interview.

Before the time of registration. They informed the names of few companies where there are vacancies. I had very categorically asked that do i need to pay any further amount other than the registration fees. To which they said i will not have to pay further amount. Moreover i also said till when they will be sending me interview calls. To this they said till i get placed.

Now, after paying the registration amount the telecaller connected me to his senior who said to pay further amount to get confirmed interview calls, which i refused. After that they disconnect the call.

The extra charges were never told at the time of registration.
                      They are not giving any details of the company for the interview either.

Kindly help me to get my refund.

Please help

Sougata roy chowdhury
                      Apr 06, 2018

Careerhammer customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Career Hammer personnel contacted me several times and ensured that after paying amount of Rs 3250/- they will arrange at least 4-5 interviews in reputed companies. After I paid Rs 3250 through online transfer they again called me & asked for Rs 7500/- for completing the profile & registration. When I questioned them why they didn't give me information about I need to pay more amount after paying Rs 3250/- then they told you need to pay this amount unless you will not be shortlisted for an interview etc. This a fraud case they are looting peoples hard earned money. When I asked for a refund of Rs 3250/- they told they cannot refund the money.
                        Apr 24, 2018
                        Career Hammer representative called me today (4th April 2018) & told me to mark the complaint as resolved & they would refund all my amount within one month i.e before 4th May 2018. Above statement is all false commitment by cheaters of CarEer hammer. The guy from Career hammer called me and asked to pay Rs 13500/- so that I can get refund. This is all pre planned so that they can earn more money through fraud. DO NOT PAY SINGLE PAISA TO CAREER HAMMER...
                        Apr 04, 2018

Careerhammer customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My self jiten. I m the victim of career hammer recently (25.03.2018) these website is a cheat, they have looted my 11000/- on account of fixing interview with major companies, 1st they ask for 3250 amt. After that they ask verification charges which is 9500rs whn i refuse to pay they told ok sir, u pay 7500 rs. I pay that. After that they say u need not to pay single rs which i take in written. Thn after they arrange some fake kind of telephonic interview. After interview told ur interview is done. All are ok u hv to pay more. After some discussion i agree to i think it is last amount to pay. But they again demand for 45000rs. At that point i say no i will not pay single rs., when i refused they told that my account cant be created and they will also not refund my money. They are bloody cheat and fraud, my hard earned 43000/- approx is gone and they are not providing any refund, i will lodge an fir against the website and the number from which they have called.
                          May 13, 2018
                          Apr 05, 2018
                          Careerhammer Customer Care's response
                          Career Hammer customer support team has been notified about the posted complaint.

Guy name Karan called up and asked me If they can help me to get the job anywhere in India or Abroad.
                            (As if they are authorized placement consultants for MNC, s)

Asked him How he got my contact no.?
                            We are associated with Job Portals...??
                            Finally before he say anything asked him to send his email id for further interaction.
                            And this How I come to know that They are FRAUD. DON't TRUST THEM.
                            May 5, 2018
                            Apr 04, 2018

Mar 30, 2018

Dear sir/madam,
                              I would like to raise a complaint against careerhammer.com job portal.
                              One of the person from this company called me on july 13th 2017 and asked me about all the required details of my job requirement and asked me to pay 2301/- rupees to get a good job in required location.
                              I paid that amount and they provided me the bill details through mail "[protected]@careerhammer.com" i have evidence of my bill payment.
                              But the next day the other guy from the same number called me and asked me to pay 15000/- rupees extra money to evaluate my study certificates and experience certificates. But i refused to give. Because he didnt ask the way he asked when i paid the first installment. Somehow i caught him and asked him his address. So that i can pay directly. He refused to provide the details.
                              Then i understood that he is fake. But he called me every day from the date of payment to for about a week and scolding me very badly for not paying money.
                              I dont understand why these people trying to cheat to earn money?
                              I agree that we are a bit frustrated with the present employer. But these cheating people taking that advantage and gaining money.

Kindly note these this and take a serious action.
                              Otherwise many of innocent people might get cheated from his cheap tricks.

Best regards,
                              A job seeker
                              Apr 25, 2018
                              Mar 24, 2018
                              Careerhammer Customer Care's response

Mr. Vishwanathan have charged total 90, 157 inr for resume booster products on 22.03.2018 which i need to refund from career hammer as i do not need any service by seeing all complaints on this forum.
                                First of all they will took into confidence by known people in to the name of companies, and then they ask for online laptop / desktop for further instructions.
                                Once you had paid initial amount then they will ask for further career booster products need to high light your cv to companies.
                                Apr 26, 2018
                                Mar 26, 2018

Mar 24, 2018
                                Mar 26, 2018
                                Careerhammer Customer Care's response

To assist you better, please provide your details such as transaction id (you can find it in invoice), service you bought .Any other details will be appreciated and help us to resolve the issue faster.

Please have some patients to help you, customer satisfaction is our first priority .

Support Team
                                careerhammer.com

Mr. Viswanathan iyer.. Please let me know what the hell are you going to go with the hard earned rs. 4350 you took from me...
                                  Dear sir/madam,
                                  I am writing this to you in regards with careerhammer wrongfully took money from me.
                                  On 20th...