CASHe Customer Care Contacts

V. Raman Kumar Founder

Ketan Patel CEO

Hide additional information

CASHe Overview

Latest complaint Loan approved and transfer still didnt credited to my account has been filed on 21/05/2024. Latest Resolved Failed to transfer money was resolved Apr 30, 2024. CASHe ranks as the #4 most complained about among Loans.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CASHe. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent CASHe reviews & complaints(2638)

S
SiddGith
from mumbai, Maharashtra
May 21, 2024
Service available

Cashe — Loan approved and transfer still didnt credited to my account

Address:mumbai
Website:www.cashe.co.in

I have been using Cashe services from a long time and they have been helpful always. I have applied for withdrawal from my active limit on 11th May 2024 & it was processed but funds were not credited. On 15th May, it got declined requesting me to upload last 3 months bank statement and place request again. I could't upload the bank statement due to some problem in the app hence i have sent it via email and raised a ticket stating the same....
J
Jasvir411
May 17, 2024

Cashe — Loan amount not transferred in account

Website:www.cashe.co.in

Hello
My credit line is approved about a month ago. Still, I am not able to use it. Every time I apply for a loan to use my credit line. It is going to processing and after some time it shows a Transfer failed. I tried last month to apply but did not get the money. So many times I try to contact its support team. Write 100 of mail to the cash e support team. ..

I am facing same issue. Application ID: 363000
EmailID:...
V
Vickrocker
from DELHI, Delhi
May 17, 2024

Cashe — Loan disbursal delay

I am also facing the same issue. Applied for a loan 3 times. The disbursal failed twice after 7 days each time. Applied it again on 16th but still no progress....