CASHe Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated May 17, 2024
1940

File a complaint to CASHe

Having problems with CASHe?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CASHe customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CASHe reviews & complaints(2636)

SiddGith
from mumbai, Maharashtra
May 21, 2024

Loan approved and transfer still didnt credited to my account

Address:mumbai
Website:www.cashe.co.in

I have been using Cashe services from a long time and they have been helpful always. I have applied for withdrawal from my active limit on 11th May 2024 & it was processed but funds were not credited. On 15th May, it got declined requesting me to upload last 3 months bank statement and place request again. I could't upload the bank statement due to some problem in the app hence i have sent it via email and raised a ticket stating the same....
J
Jasvir411
May 17, 2024

Website:www.cashe.co.in

Hello
My credit line is approved about a month ago. Still, I am not able to use it. Every time I apply for a loan to use my credit line. It is going to processing and after some time it shows a Transfer failed. I tried last month to apply but did not get the money. So many times I try to contact its support team. Write 100 of mail to the cash e support team. ..

I am facing same issue. Application ID: 363000
EmailID: jasvir.[protected]@gmail.com

V
    Vickrocker
    from DELHI, Delhi
    May 17, 2024

I am also facing the same issue. Applied for a loan 3 times. The disbursal failed twice after 7 days each time. Applied it again on 16th but still no progress.

Address:Mumbai

This is for customerID 560285 I have been using cashe Sep 2020 never defaulted on my repayments.. I foreclosed my loan on before the due date and again applied on 03.05.2024 . I got approval on the same day, but no disbursement, I got message that transfer is pending on 10.05.2024 got message of transfer failed, again reapplied on 10.05.2024, still showing Your Loan Transfer is Under Process.

When raising...
      Nilesh Gaiduani
      May 12, 2024

It's been over 10 days money transfer showing processing

Address:Pune

Please help very bad service for CASHe no proper custome support no customer care number while sending email getting same reply everytime instead of solution

How RBI has approved this
      I have paid full payment to use credit Iine and later no response at all from there side either give me back my earlier money which I have spent I’m in deep trouble now very frustrating

Please...
      Y
      yana123
      from Delhi, Delhi
      This thread was updated on May 10, 2024

Address:BBSR ODISHA

Dear cashe,

I guess you are doing gross mistake in your system after completing of my loan how come in my CIBIL it’s showing still active . I can take legal action for sure . Because of your irresponsibility my CIBIL score is down . Attaching noc and in my CIBIL score it’s showing active . Resolve it immediately. Please find the attached file for your reference, NOC and CIBIL SCORE. I TOOK THE LOAN ON 03/03/2022 AND ITS CLOSED ON 21/04/2023, ITS SHOWING STILL ACTIVE
      Updated by yana123
      Despite of clearing the dues as per the email they sent to me, it took over1year to get the things sorted to confirm the payment and update CIBIL that was showing due. Once they confirmed the payment, they messed up the status of loan by updating it as "Settled". I had reached both [protected]@cashe.co.in and [protected]@cashe.co.in and attempted to sort the issue many times. The response was utter nonsense and they are ready to accept the fact that the amount they asked me to pay in the email to clear the loan is not at my request and that was an offer from them to get the balance amount. It is unfair that they had never mentioned anything about settlement at the time of offering to repay the balance and once paid, it took many months along with way too many follow ups to accept the payment and now I am not sure how long it will take to resolve this issue to remove the "settled" tag from CIBIL. I have shared my CIBIL report with them twice, once to update the payment details, later for correcting the status. People who called and were in touch until the payment time, never bothered to respond in either of the form call, sms, WhatsApp. Had to share all the proofs with the support and recovery teams and still they took their own time of 6 or more months to show my data as settled on CIBIL. This is totally unacceptable.

sudhi@123
        May 13, 2024
        This thread was updated on May 13, 2024

Phone/Mobile:
        Email:
        [protected]@gmail.
        apllied loan for urgency but cash not credited in my account
        Pls help its urgency

V
          vinod0411
          from Hyderabad, Telangana
          May 9, 2024
          May 11, 2024
          This thread was updated on May 11, 2024

Address:Hyderabad

I’ve applied for a loan from Cashe and previously paid EMI on time too. Last time I’ve checked, the Credit Line is 1 lakh plus but, right now, it’s been cut down to 30, 000 and moreover, I tried to apply for a loan and it’s getting stuck at disbursement. Kindly ask them to disburse the amount asap and also, please increase the credit line for the customers who pay the EMI on time. Furthermore, even before the loan is getting disbursed, they've started the EMI dates, which is even more worse. Kindly resolve the above mentioned issues asap.
          May 09, 2024
          Updated by vinod0411
          Any update on this??
          Can someone please respond to this??
          vinod0411's [Complaint's author] reply, May 14, 2024
          Anybody?? Anyone? It's been more than 5 days! Still no update
          Hello!! Anyone there??

G
            Giri1245
            from Bengaluru, Karnataka
            May 6, 2024

I am Girish, I have taken loan from cashe and my one EMI is pending, due to financial issue I have requested them to wait for 3 days but they have started calling and messaging to my references. I request you to take immediate action. This is against to RBI.

R
              Rdream1
              May 6, 2024

Loan not disbursed

This is CLN4169834 I have been using cashe since last 2 years never defaulted on my repayments.. I foreclosed my loan on before the due date and again applied on 03.05.2024 . I got approval on the same day, but no disbursement today I got message that transfer is pending.

Dear Customer,

We are happy to inform you that your loan application with CASHe has been approved at our end.
              br...
              Amar8688
              from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
              May 5, 2024

Hi, I have applied loan on 5th May 12pm. I have not received funds. As you have claimed instant funds. I have applied please disburse funds immediately. 8303833 is the cashe customer id. Please help..

Alexander01
                from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Cashe Customer id: 20094088

After loan got approved and emendate has been signed, loan
                Loan transfer got failed.

Alex

from Delhi, Delhi
                  May 2, 2024
                  This thread was updated on May 2, 2024

I have tried multiple times but it shows failed to transfer money and tried to contact them, they always provide same answer
                  May 2, 2024
                  Nothing has been done it’s still same
                  May 02, 2024
                  Updated by [email protected]
                  I have raised a complaint nothing worked out again and it was marked resolved .

Worst experience .

Ninad Sonawane
                    Apr 29, 2024

Address:Mumbai

This is Ninad Sonawane I have been using cashe since last 2 years never defaulted on my repayments.. I foreclosed my loan on 24 April and re applied on the same date.. I got approval on the same day but no disbursement today I got message that transfer failed. Please let me know what is status

C
                      Chiku1506
                      Apr 29, 2024

I applied loan on 19.04.2024 and the loan was approved and was still under processing but today is 29.04.2024 still they not disbursed the loan due to technical glitch.
                      If they are not able to process it then why they are stating that it is approved.
                      its been 10 days they shouldn't have given approval

E
                        Elma Yasin
                        Apr 25, 2024

Disbursement Process

Since last 25 days i am processing through your application, 1st you approves then after 8days you said transfer failed reapply, again you people approved 2nd time again transfer failed again 3rd your executive called and said this time it wont happen amount will be disbursed within hour a again applied did all the processes again transfer failed, is this a joke for you. When i am getting the disbursement may i know from your end. I took...
                        M
                        moon_moon
                        Apr 24, 2024

Loan disbursement

I have applied for the loan last week and it's in disbursal and processing since[protected].

The customer executives doesn't respond properly. They don't respond to calls, messages or the mails. We need to keep calling them and they choose to answer is ignorantly.

They have mailed me saying the amount will be credited to my account by today[protected] EOD.

We are going through...
                        aysha666444
                        This thread was updated on Apr 30, 2024

I applied cashe loan 16000/-How many days to wait and still two days have been completed How many mails should I send to you My entire loan application is complete, but the amount is not dispersed. How many days should I wait If you delay like this, I will file a RBI Ombudsman complaint against your company. your loan transfer is under process cashe app It shows that I want the loan amount to be transferred as soon as possible I want to solve this problem quickly Here I am mentioning the screen shot of the problem, check it once
                        CASHe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Cashe team is not respond how many days I will wait one week is completed

M
                          mrvinay10
                          from Faridabad, Haryana
                          Apr 23, 2024

Whenever applied for loan after 24 hr message received sorry loan amount disperse fail. My Current loan id is CLN# [protected].

R
                            ruchi_2603
                            This thread was updated on Apr 23, 2024

Disbursal Issues

3 times my loan has been approved since 1st March 2024, then after waiting for disbursal for 7-8 days, they cancel the application stating disbursement failed. My applications have been cancelled 3 times in last 20 days, that too after approving the loan request and signing the loan agreement. They call themselves and ask to apply for loan, stating some technical issue at there end.

On call they mention funds will be disbursed...