Central Board Of Secondary Education [CBSE] — cbse copy of answer sheet

I am the parent of ms. Anjana p kumar (Roll no.4301744) whose result in the 10th board exam was announced. She did not get expected marks for english and social science and as such we have decided to go for revaluation. As its first step, we have applied on line through school authorities for rechecking of marks vide application no. T16318. We were awaiting for the result in my personal mail as told by the authorities but at last when we came to know that the result of' no change' was available only at the site, the time for applying for the step 2 process of the same was over. I personally went to the regional office, thiruvananthapuram for enquiring whether anything could be done from that office. But they expressed their inability at the present context. My ward is in such a mental state, that she could not even cope up with her studies. Kindly do some favour for allowing us to remit the fee for the step 2 and 3 of the processes at the regional office manually and complete the rest of the procedures.

Cbse is always known for its consideration and care shown to the interest of the students.

Hoped that you will never let us down.

Padmakumar a. R

[Jun 01, 2019] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Phone
    Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Address
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092