Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — complaint regarding the arbitrary decision by school management

Palwas Road & Bikaner Highway Crossing, Sikar , Rajasthan, Sikar, Rajasthan, India
 mohit kumar pattanayak on Oct 20, 2019
Dear sir or ma'am
Three months before on 4th july 2019 i was appointed as a tgt in english in one of the reputed cbse schools in sikar, rajasthan. But after three months just two days back the vice-principal mr. Anto jacob called me at his office after the school break and asked me to submit my resignation. I was shocked to know that in spite of one year's period according to the appointment letter how one can ask me to resign that is also without any notice period? Now the most important question often asked by the teachers — where is the security or guarantee of such jobs? Secondly, how any school management fire an employee without any prior notice? Next, what is the criterion of judging a teacher's performance? The answer will definitely be his accountability and the outcome of his teaching or his productivity. But at the same time we should keep another factor in our mind which is also a major contributor. That is the quality of the students, their initiative, passion, curiosity, hunger to know the things taught besides a teacher's efforts. Without considering these factors if any authority of any institution takes a decision to fire an employee any time then what we should call it? Money and power can do everything in our country and there is no end of such practice. Ultimately the weak are the worst sufferers who can't stand against so-called powerful people. Last but not the least, the most interesting fact is that the whole matter was finalized within three months only.
What i want in the middle of this session or almost end of this session i can't get any other job. So obviously i simply want some sort of compensation for the loss (Monetary) incurred on me and that without any confrontation or legal action as i have not yet submitted my resignation to the authority.

[Oct 20, 2019] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

"Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - complaint regarding the arbitrary decision by school management