Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — complaint regarding the reading time of 15 minutes is not alloted in english exam

Ashish Pangotra on Mar 7, 2018
Sir. My complain is regarding the 15 minutes reading time was not alloted to us we were given the sheets at 10: 25 and at 10:. 34 we were given the question papers bell has already rang and we supposed that it's our reading time but the invigilator asked us to start the exam. Sir as you already know 100 marks paper to attempt is really a difficult task and upon that 15min delay in giving the exam is really very bad for us. Most of the students don't able to complete the exam and the invigilator tried for snatch my booklet and i really have a tustle with him over 15 min time is not given to us and my examination sheet has almost torn and finally i quit. Sir this type of behavior from my point of view is not expected from them. I would simply say paper was easy and but i am not able to complete it. Sir i would really want you to please look into the matter. Not only me but it's the problem of most of the students and i hereby on behalf of them is filing the complaint. Sir my centre no. 2624 lakhanpur jammu kv.

[Mar 07, 2018] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

2013
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - complaint regarding the reading time of 15 minutes is not alloted in english exam