Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — for issuing duplicate marksheet of class 10 2010

shvng on Oct 26, 2017
Sir i shivang joshi resident of west bengal. I had passed my class 10 in the year 2010 having board roll no 5194286. But unfortunately i had lost my class 10 marksheet and i had applied for the duplicate marksheet from the cbse regional office bhubneshwar on 6th september 2017 in a prescribed format available on the cbse website along with a policy dairy newspaper article full page and a demand draft of rs 535 payable at bhubneswar. But till now i have not received my documents and i am continuously dialing the number available in cbse website to know my status. But i am not getting any response from there.
So i earnestly request you to please look onto this matter and issue my documents.

Shivang joshi

for issuing duplicate marksheet of class 10 2010

[Oct 26, 2017] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

2013
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - for issuing duplicate marksheet of class 10 2010