[Resolved]  Central Board Of Secondary Education [CBSE] — leaving certificate not giving to me gautala valley school kannad

This me mr jagdish chavan father of tanmay jagdish chavan class grade -8th in gautala valley school kannad now i m going to complaint against gautala valley school kannad because of they not giving my child leaving certificate. I was applied to gauatal valley school kannad for my child leaving certificate on date 08/08/2020 but still they werent given me transfer certificate. Already we had taken admission in jain international school aurangabad on date 14/03/2020 i satisfied with jain international school aurangabad. Jain international school aurangabad needs my child previous school transfer certificate and jain international school aurangabad already mailed to gautala valley school kannad for my child leaving certificate but still gautala valley school kannad not given my child leaving certificate. I already paid last year all fees in[protected]. I visited to school & remained about my child transfer certificate but they always refused me and not taking remained application regards leaving certificate & more times they used abused language and harassment about this so pls kindly help me in all this pls i m enclosing my current school fees documents to show i had taken admission in jain international school aurangabad.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2020
still my complain not solved yet pls solve it i am waiting for our good well replay

[Sep 09, 2020] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]
    Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Phone
    Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Address
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092