Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — not being given a retest.

Gurupratap Singh on Mar 6, 2018
I am a student of dps-mis (Doha, qatar), of grade 11. Recently i messed up in 2 subjects due to serious family problems. I tried my best to perform well but ended up failing in 2 subjects. The school told me that they won't give me a retest for 2 subjects only 2!!! Not more than 2 and they say that i should either leave the school or repeat and i cannot afford to repeat grade 11 i asked other indian schools if there was any such rule like that and all those other indian schools said that there is no rule like that i tried to request the school principle to give me an opportunity but they thought i was joking and said we are not fools and cannot don anything. I have papers to prove that my dad lost his job and is a heart patient. I cant repeat, is there anything that c an be done fix this situation.

[Mar 06, 2018] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

2022
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - not being given a retest.