Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — physics paper is tough

Rajveer Atal on Mar 8, 2018
As only one day gap board paper is should be easy for average students but its lenghty and quite hard numericals ask tricky question and cbse should give guess marks for passing i m also hardly get passing marks i beg cbse please provide grass mark we realy want other wise students may fail
Not my more than 50 percent student thinks its not up to mark
Why cbse not think of average student toppers can get more mark but we cant please

[Mar 08, 2018] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I request u to have grace marks on physics paper XII. We expected that it would be easier than the previous year paper but it turned out be more worst than that. Nobody in our region was able to answer the whole paper especially (section E and C ).
Hope for your reply

I have paid 750/- on Neet Site for my registration for the exam and i got the message that money was deducted from my acount but on site it says make pending is pending... so i would like you to look into the matter.

1993
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - physics paper is tough