Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — refusal of admission for std 11th sci

3/828 kaukawala mansion,navapura muchallah pole zampa bazaar , surat., Surat City, Gujarat, India
 Javed Parmar on May 19, 2019
My child Abdul kadir kaukawala, studying in lancer army school london house Dumas road vesu patia surat.since std 1st cleared his boards by 92.16% in 2019 seeking for admission in same school ie : lancers army though collected the form and paid 6 months fees 44, 470.the school didn't give admission for 11th non med sci.because we paid FRC decided fees in 2018/2019, with the preference given by the school and even they provided us the receipt for the same.our 3 children are studying in the same school others in std 3rd and 9th respectively.This is an extreme unjust and school is playing with the career of the child just for certain money matter.we hope to get relevant answer and action from you and hoping to get justice.

[May 19, 2019] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, i am a student of cbse board class 12. I expected my marks in Physics 35/70 and 40/70 in chemistry but i got 08/70 in physics and 09/70 in chemistry, this is very very worst pls sir pls resolve my issue. Pls revise my result by rechecking or re evaluation.

Roll no. 5674518
School no. 99999
Centre no. 5172
Admit card ID : DK189972
Sir my name is shashank and i am not satisfied with my english marks my board roll no is 5753901 my school no is 08784 my centre no is 5362 my id is SS010862 please once again check it . My contact no is [protected].

"Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - refusal of admission for std 11th sci