[Resolved] Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — require pcmb stream in the school for class 11.

Ubaid Ullah Khan on Aug 13, 2018
My daughter is studing in loyola international school in mahanagar lucknow pin code 226006 in class 11. Sir my daughter wants to take pcmb in class 11 but school management refuses to provide this stream and they discourages my child by saying that she can do nothing. School principal mrs. Shruti singh and maths teacher mr. Atul singh force her to take either pcm or pcb otherwise take admission in any other school. At the time of admission they said that you can take pcmb in this school but now they refuses to provide that stream. Before the submission of fee they agreed to provide pcmb stream but now when i paid the total fees rs.35830 then they refuse to provide that stream. They tortured to my daughter due which my daughter get depressed and they refuses to go school.
Please take some strict actions against this, before my daughter's future will destroy.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2018
School management are ready to provide PCMB stream to my daughter so I withdraw my complain.

[Aug 13, 2018] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Now the school management are ready to provide the PCMB stream to my daughter so I withdraw my complain.

2028
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - require pcmb stream in the school for class 11.