Cits Recruiter — cheat and lost money

Pannicker Parumbil House, Kunnumpuram, Kalpathy (PO), Palakkad, Palakkad, Palakkad District, Kerala, India
 Ramankunnumpuram on Apr 6, 2019
I have been cheated by this company and the recruiter named Nirosha. I have submitted the project which they told me to do on their exact time. They send me welcome letter and told me my salary date is on april 4th. But 1 week before Recruiter asking Src chargers 426 rs. I paid that after 2-3 days they again asking me to 17.7%PAC Rs. 8702 then only they'l pay my salary after they waived amount and given laptopa Acerl asking me some amount but laptop charges 1500 I have not paid . I have total amount because if u want pay u r payment will be freezed. They told payment credit with in April 4th 5 PM. Now all mobile numbers are switched off. They 'I pay my salary and my amount . Please help me regarding this [protect] me sir I am was very poor family money was asking some people are paying then I will salary sir but I have no salary please help me sir . All the evidence (like contact numbers& payment screenshots &payment numbers sir.
Please help me sir.