PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to PayUMoney

Having problems with PayUMoney?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PayUMoney customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PayUMoney

PayUMoney Website

PayUMoney Head Office Address

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

PayUMoney reviews & complaints(3630)

My name is Harish Surwase. I just now booked ticket through http://tirupatidarshanbooking.org/
Which is fake website. Payment gateway was used was payu. Please note the details, email me on harish.[protected]@gmail.com for further details.
Payu should ban these fake websites to use the services. Payu seems like fake payment gateways who allows any third party fake people to use the services. Please return my money.
My BHIM UPI ID: [protected]@upi
Payment id: Tirupati1023214
Bank Reference Number:[protected]
Payment Gateway: INDUSU
Person Name: Umesh Kumar
Person's email: [protected]@gmail.com
Person's UPI ID: makemyhappyjourney.[protected]@indus
Hi.

Please note that this is a successful transaction via PayU Id - [protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.
For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id - Tirupati1023214 in order to get the status at their end.

Team PayU
Complaint raised on 25th January still there is no response. Kindly look into this matter ASAP.

Team PayU

Dear Sir As i have registered legal complaints against PayUmoney Payment Gateway my complaints Docket Number is 4209357

i was trying use this payment gateway for my business so i did sign up/ and submit all the documents like My pan card Details company's account etc.. but they didnt even verified my company account and before accepted any payment from the customers i want to be sure that they are genuine or fake so did TEST...
    Rs. 4250.15 on 20 January 2023 at 4.31 pm
    And 2nd payment at 4.37 pm .. I payment to Kurukshetra university for bcom fees I click website of kuk and login it and i go to fees transaction payment mode on paytm but i don't know payment debited from my account and paid to IORP EXPLORER suddenly
    And no payment fees debited from Kurukshetra University and no other transaction

1st payment
    transaction ID 884611ef90fc8ce4b796...

We have raised several tickets over the last 3 months to complete our website verification. The last one has been pending for over 10 days now. There has been no communication from your team so far. The funds in my PayU account have been stuck pending verification. Ticket screenshots below

Merchant ID (MID): 6323938
    Email ID: [protected]@gurulight.com
    PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi! Please update website on your dashboard for further assistance with your query.
    cheeroot's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 22, 2023
    The website was updated on the dashboard on 3rd Jan. We raised a ticket on 7th Jan when the verification was still not completed. It is 19 days now since the update and it still shows website verification. This has been going on for months now...

A screenshot of the dashboard can be found here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzk4x2lyw3a3aej/Screenshot%202023-01-22%20at%2012.17.15%20AM.png?dl=0

Request your assistance to close this asap.

Warm Regards.

Please be informed that the Line of business is not clear basis the information available on the website, please give a brief description of the nature of your business.

cheeroot's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 25, 2023
    This is in the "What We Do" section on the "About Us" page (https://gurulight.com/about-us/) on the home page footer as per the website requirements.

WHAT WE DO
    Publications: Quality books and literature to inspire and educate people on moral and spiritual values through biographies and philosophical works of various authors, spiritual Masters and noted public figures.

Products: Eclectic mix of fragrances, Yoga and wellness products, spiritual assortments and handicrafts made by poor artisans carefully curated from various countries.

Programs: Yoga/meditation retreats, pilgrimages and tours to explore rich, diverse heritage in communities.

As it says in the "What We Do" section on the "About Us" page - https://gurulight.com/about-us/

We sell publications (books), products (merchandise) and conduct pilgrimages. The same thing is displayed on our menu - Publications, Products, Programs - exactly as mentioned in About Us.

Not really sure why any of it is unclear when it is clearly described in detail in the About Us page and shown in the menu.
    Please update. It has been a week since we replied.

I ordered one product using payUmoney but I didn't get any order I'd or Order status I don't know my order is coming or not if it is not coming I am requesting you to refund me the amount
      PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got the mail from payu that money successfully refused but money is not credited to my bank account. What's the matter . I have attached the mail that I got from payu .

TICKET NUMBER - EE[protected]
          Merchant ID (MID[protected]
          Reply -There may be a chance of getting future liabilities and to cater the same we request to contact us after completion of 210 days from last transaction date.

Why do I need to wait for 210 days are you going to pay the interest for the amount on hold?,

it's not fair to hold your user's money it's like stealing
          PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi! Apologies for the inconvenience if something went wrong. Request you to raise your concern via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you with your query.

My sister got email by payu that my fees has been successfully refunded by IGNOU. But she didn't get my fee in my account yet. What's the Matter, why she didn't get the money yet after the status is showing successfull.
            How to track the refund.

Merchant Transaction ID[protected] Bank Reference Number[protected] Timestamp[protected]:01:48.802 Refund Mode Back to Source

I added the screenshot also. Resolve this issue as soon as possible. It is humble request. As refund amount is 14800 and is a big amount for me.
            Jan 11, 2023
            I got my payment
            Hi!

Please note, it may 7-10 working days (except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays) for funds to reflect in original mode of payment. Request you to wait till the given timeline.

Team PayU

Chor Company hai abhi tak paise transfer nhi kiye, na koi call karta or na koi call receive karta. Sare account pending hai, customer ke payment bhi nhi kiye abhi tak. 2 month ho gaye, sare documents le liye fir bhi nhi kiye.
              PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

TWO TICKETS I HAVE RAISED TILL YET NOT RESPONSES...
                TICKET NO Your query has been raised successfully with ticket Id: TR[protected]
                Your query has been raised successfully with ticket Id: ZV[protected]
                Till Yet not responses.. payumoney really disappointed me.. 4 days over buyers want to refund money .. I want to refund but till yet not show any refund option even money is not reached in my bank account.. how will I refund.. is the PayUmoney cheated us ? Day to day their responses very poor.
                Jan 9, 2023
                I am really happy that finally pay u money solve my problem.. thanks pay u money
                PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi! Thanks for the confirmation.

I got email by payu that my amount has been successfully refunded by IGNOU. But i didn't get my amount in my bank account yet. why I didn't get the money yet after the status is showing successfull.
                  How to track the refund.

Merchant Transaction ID[protected]
                  PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi! Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to share your contact number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you with your query. Regards, Team PayU

I want to refund full amount this transaction Rs.4200.0, for the PayUmoney reference ID:[protected]. . Payee Information: Invoice Description: Amaxon Invoice Number: INVf6c8q2v8i7f230101 Refund this amount original payment source. I am trying to refund this amount but not showing any option I have share with you screen shoot you can check there is no refund option.. you can also refund this amount as soon as possible

I have share with you screen shoot there you will get more information.. why you are giving to late response buyers always hackles to me
                    Komprify's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 9, 2023
                    Already I have raised tickets ticket no
                    TR6237822170
                    Till Yet not responses
                    Solve my problem thanks payumoney

Hello payU i enter incorrect password so my account locked give me unlock instruction

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi! You can login using OTP option or try resetting your password from "Forget password" option.

I have made my payment of Rs 710/- on 14/10/2022 from axis Bank to my university, money has been deducted from account but university saying that it has not received any confirmation mail that transaction are successful neither via mail or text message.
                        Bank narration is under complained transaction -
                        [INB/[protected]/CITRUS PAYMENT SOLUTION P]
                        Account number
                        PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Please reply I am waiting for your response
                        Hi!

As checked, this is a successful transaction via Citrus transaction Id - OL[protected] and source transaction Id - [protected] at our end. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, request you to contact the merchant eazypay directly to get the status at their end.

Team Citrus

Itne kutte ho sara paisa khaane k tarike hain inke in kutton in aulodon ne pehle tumhara paisa fsa dena hai phir us pr refund k naam pr or paisa loot lena hai itni bdi fraud company hai . Inki parivaar mar jaaye ma baap biwi bache jis dusre k paise se yeh inko kilha rhe hain laanat hai aise logon pr fraud kr k paise loot rhe is se acha bheek maang lete is se jyda paise dete
                          PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order not delivered my address my money back
                            PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, my settlement is on hold since last 20 days. My settlement was made to halt on grounds of risk on my account, whereas PaU Themselves have done my KYC, I have already told that I am a tuition teacher and students have paid for their class fees via credit card. I can't generate an invoice for the same. Now PayU is threatening me that they will not settle my amount. This is illegal and unethical from their end, why was my account verified at first place if they thought it had risk issues.

I am disappointed and I need my settlement back.
                              PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PAYUMONEY - asi ticket not generated
                                But amount deducted on
                                31 December 2022

I have tried to book 4 online tickets
                                for Taj Mahal, Agra from the QR code available in the monument.

I opened website and made payment of rs. 1001.26 using my Amazon pay wallet.

I approved the payment from Amazon Pay App.

Amount is deducted from the bank account but tickets not generated and payment showed that payment Failed.

I request you to please look into the matter and refund my amount.

Transaction date and time is
                                31/12/2022 11:08 PM,
                                Hi!

As checked, the given transaction has been refunded on 03/01/2023 via ARN P[protected]. You will receive the amount in your source account within 7-10 working days (except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays).

Team PayU

I have paid Rs. 1720 on 30/12/2022 for VTU examination through PayUMoney and I have received an email confirming successful transaction but I haven't received the Payment Receipt.

My payment ID is[protected]
                                  My mail ID is [protected]@gmail.com
                                  I would like to check the status of my complaint
                                  I really need the receipt so it would be helpful if I receive it as soon as possible

Dear Team,

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have been defrauded by some unknown person and a sum of Rs. 4, 54, 500-00 has been debited from my credit card of ICICI Bank today i.e. on 23rd December 2022 at 5.08 pm.

The said amount has been transferred to Payumoney.

I have already lodged an FIR with the Cyber Crime team and also raised a dispute with ICICI Bank.

Would request your concerned team as well to track the fraudulent transaction and keep its settlement on hold so as to avoid legal consequences.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards

Krishan Kumar Aggarwal

FCA, LLB

M: [protected]
                                    PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Please note that all transactions processed through PayU payment gateway are processed with a Two-factor authentication mechanism. Please note that the mentioned transaction/s were processed only after the 2nd-factor confirmation like OTP/PIN/Online password from the customer’s end. Also, there is very less probability of stopping/reversing such transactions. Never share your card number, CVV, PIN, OTP, Internet Banking User ID & Password with anyone via any means. Sharing these details can lead to unauthorized access to your account and PayU will not be liable for any loss arising due to any such unauthorized transaction/s. In this unforeseen situation if you need the details of the transaction/s or want this to be investigated further, please raise your query to the nearest Cyber cell office and they shall facilitate you on the further process.