PayUMoney Customer Care

Haryana
India - 122002

2026
Good

PayUMoney related photos (1133)

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

sampath kumar23 on Aug 8, 2020
I did a transaction with payUMoney and it was canceled, and money debited from my account and it was almost 10 days i did't get my refund back, please check on it, my transaction details

Payment ID:[protected];
Amount : Rs 2, 699.10;
Date:[protected]:42:06;

[Aug 08, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

PayUMoney — Very Urgent- Settlement of my amount on hold

Bhupendra Shrivastava on Aug 7, 2020
    My Name is Bhupendra i have a merchant acccount in Payumoney ID 7154364.

Settlement of my amount...

PayUMoney — Unauthorized transaction from my card to payeupayments

Binila Babu on Aug 7, 2020
    Dear Pay u payments
    Unauthorized transaction has been done on 6th Aug 2020 in the evening from my SBI credit card to...
    Complaint category Credit Cards

Subhankar22121989 on Aug 5, 2020
    Dear team I am Subhankar Guha from West Bengal..today 2:30 pm I have booked 2 seat kolkata to Berhampore, after successfully payment rs-1050/- I didn't receive any ticket by mail id or mobile no.after I didn't refund my money.so plz plz plz take necessary action & refund my money rs-1050/-.

Money dedicated buy bus ticket not confirmed

[Aug 06, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Shubhankar,

As checked, this is a successful transaction via transaction Id - CATCC[protected] and bank reference number IGAJCMPKF6 at our end and the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, request you to contact the merchant directly to get the status at their end.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Navya Shree A on Aug 4, 2020
      I have paid amount through payu money and my transaction is successful. But i didn't get payment receipt. Please check through it. My payment i'd is[protected]

[Aug 04, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Request you to share your registered number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our team will assist you with you query.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

sampath kumar23 on Aug 4, 2020
        I did a transaction through payu the transaction was canceled and money was debited from bank it has been almost 1 week
        But i did't get my refund back

Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Request you to share your registered number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our team will assist you with your query.

I did't get my refunt it has been 10 days
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

PayUMoney — Complaint against online fraud

[email protected] on Aug 4, 2020
          Dear sir / ma'am

With due respect i want to inform you that i have been cheated by payu payments pvt ltd. On...
          Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Ketan Surti on Aug 3, 2020
          As the amount of rs.4448.00 has been debited from my hdfc bank debit card on dtd. 01.08.2020, but same amount has not been credited for pli premium online payment. So it is requested to refund me amt. Of rs.4448.00 at the earliest in same account.

the amount of rs. 4448.00 from my hdfc debit card.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

PayUMoney — Payu is fraud and they put merchant payments in their pocket

Take Easy on Aug 2, 2020
            Pay You Money is a big fraud company that has looted a lot of people or holds the customer's money and does not give it to...

PayUMoney — Dispute money refund

Mohit sandhu on Jul 31, 2020
            My amount is dispute in lots app that gateway use payumoney.

Dear sir
            please refund my money

Madan marwah on Jul 30, 2020
            You have repeatedly said that my refund of Rs 50779 has been made to me vide your ARN number[protected] dated 28 /04/20. I have repeatedly said that the money is nor credited in my account even after 3 months.

I feel the amount has gone to someone else having similar name.
            Can you confirm that this refund is made to Madan Mohan Marwah in SYNDICATE BANK.

[Jul 30, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Request you to share your registered number along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) and we will get this checked for you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

PayUMoney — Customer Support and Settlement on hold

Samxrocky on Jul 29, 2020
              What is this Payumoney ?
              This is your better service you disturb me and You make me sad ?

Your Settlement...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

PayUMoney — Unauthorised account and payment

Devipayu on Jul 28, 2020
              This issue is almost an year old. When i did not find a solution i asked you to close my account with payu and you assured...
              Complaint category Unauthorized charges

PayUMoney — urgent: settlement on hold

Rohit Vaswani on Jul 27, 2020
              Got mail from payu that they required proof of delivery of this one transaction id:[protected], and till then all my settlements...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

PayUMoney — Fraud done by merchant

malay0408 on Jul 27, 2020
              Transaction id[protected] amount-12999 date of transaction-26/07/20 merchant name-dd traders (Hilaptop.com).

The...
              Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Sai geetha101 on Jul 27, 2020
              I have done a payment in payumoney dated[protected], but i haven't received the payment receipt on transaction id[protected] with a transfer amount of 1180₹.
              I request you to send the payment receipt to the following mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
              Mobile - [protected]

[Jul 27, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Sai,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Request you to share your registered number along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and we will get this checked for you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

PayUMoney — i have done payment through this gateway but my merchant jio stated they haven't got any thing about my jio fiber new setup

Dhanam08 on Jul 25, 2020
                I have called this [protected] for new jio fiber new setup on july 11 at 1.45 pm the person spoke to me on that day sent a...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Broadband

PayUMoney — Refund my full amount immediately

kk web developer on Jul 24, 2020
                Cyber Crime Portal Complaint_Detail_[protected]-ALL Evidence FINAL

aapne fraud website ko payment gateway...
                Complaint category Online Shopping

avrao on Jul 24, 2020
                Refund of rs.2, 999.00
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-28 12:26:30
                Till now resolved my complaint on refund my money if Rs. 2999.00. payumoney complaint status update [id: 2674512]. Please refund immediately it's long overdue. A V Rao

[Jul 24, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Avrao,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We request you to share your Payment ID so that we can assist you with the transaction status. Please visit help.payu.in to raise your query.

Payment Id means what. I have paid through my internet bank of SBI
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

avrao on Jul 23, 2020
                  To transfer inb payu payments private lim [protected]igaiqepdx4 transfer to 45
                  23-may-2020
                  (23-may-2020) to transfer upi/dr/[protected]/linga ja/bkid/lingajaswa/groce
                  For rs.2, 999.00

[Jul 23, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Recently Discussed

11 hours 3 minutes ago
                    PayUMoney
                    Unauthorized transaction from my card to payeupayments
                    11 hours 5 minutes ago
                    Very Urgent- Settlement of my amount on hold
                    1 days ago
                    1 days ago
                    PayU
                    Transaction refund
                    3 days ago
                    PayUMoney
                    Payu is fraud and they put merchant payments in their pocket