Civil Hospital Ahmedabad — I am complaining about misbehaviour

Geet Mehta on Jun 6, 2018
Respected sir,

With all due respect i would like to inform you and make a complaint agaist dr. Surbhi (Surname) for act of behaving dishonourably with me for no reason for i am giving you a detailed description about the act of manner that happened here. I took an appointment for teeth filling from the adminitration where they appointed dr. Surbhi (Surname) for my treatment. Following which i went to her, when i reached her and ask to start the treatment in a very polite manner, she gave me the date of a month later for which i asked her in very respectful way that can she do it today, with a very disrespecting attitude and full of aggression she replied that don't you have common sense that i have so many patience to work with she refused to do yhe job. My concern is not that she has not did the work by today but the concern is about the way of disrespect that she performed with me. She could have stated the same thing in a very polite and respectful manner. I would request you to please take action agaist dr. Surbhi (Surname) and teach her some way of manner that how to behave with clients and patients who with a good hope of being treated well. We are not beggar here sir i am hertily discouraged and very hurt by actions. Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Geeta mehta

[Jun 06, 2018] Civil Hospital Ahmedabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

ā€œDā€ block, Office of the Medical Superintendent Civil Hospital, Asarwa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380016
    Civil Hospital Ahmedabad - I am complaining about misbehaviour