Classic Enterprises — shoppingzip.com " totaly scam " gift

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Thorat Avinash on Apr 24, 2019
I warn everyone not to deal with this site it is a totally fraud site & there peoples are totally fake, they will call u till u haven't done payment once payment done they show you attitude

As per telephonic conversation with these people i have purchased samsung earphone from shoppingzip site as per there site format for getting gift sony led tv/dell laptop from mobile no [protected] someone first i thought it must be fake then i received call from shruti shram ([protected]) but somehow she convinced me its her company startups are coming and they promote their site by giving these schemes but i was wrong they told me only condition is that you have to bear courier charges which are refundable, she told we are despatching you courier but insurance is pending on your product because my product dell laptol cost is of more than rs 64, 000/- again i convinced myself. But after regular followup from my side almost 7-8 days they never give any tracking id of my gift. Even they never picked my phone when i called from another no they picked the ph. Now today they told you have to bear gst too. I told i need my money back of rs 12, 810.00 but they told you will not get any refund.

I request authorities to kindly look into this matter & get my money refunded i know shoppingzip & there people are fake but there mobile no must have some tracking and i have account details of classic enterprise is too fake than definitely it is serious concern for our country. Kindly take this as a serious issue so that in future no other sites or people can do fraud with our country people.

I have attached following documents for your reference:

1. Payment towards gst of rs. 5, 580.00

Some other proofs

Updated by Thorat Avinash, Apr 24, 2019
Some other proofs

shoppingzip.com " totaly scam " gift

Comments

You didn't think before paying. no one will free gift by asking courier charges. I warned many users through feedback. but you losted it.

Classic Enterprises - shoppingzip.com " totaly scam " gift