Samsung India Customer Care
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Good

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

Satyatej Oruganti on Aug 4, 2020
Samsung top load fully automatic washing machine 6.5kg+1.0 kg is not start when we switched but after sometime it started but now it's completely not working these type of situation we faced from past one week so we request you plz montior this problem and solve it as far as possible thanku

[Aug 04, 2020] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

Samsung — Product delivery delayed beyond reasonable timelines and no response from customer service

ayush dowerah on Aug 3, 2020
    I ordered a phone(Samsung Galaxy M21) from the online shopping portal of Samsung India and it was supposed to be delivered...

black gameing on Aug 2, 2020

[Aug 02, 2020] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Samsung — mobile a50 given for repairing within warranty yet no response since last 2 months

Latikaaa on Jul 31, 2020
      I purchased a50 for 20k in june 19... But it showed heating issue n conked off on 25th april 20... As it...
      Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Samsung — over heating problem samsung s20 req/ complaint for replacement with new device or refund [Resolved]

Devender Jain on Jul 31, 2020
      Sir i have purchased two mobiles i. E s20 & s20 ultra and facing overheating problems in both the devices. Sir after many...

Samsung — samsung refrigerator complaint 637 ltr model no:rt61k7058sl/tl

saurabh jain on Jul 31, 2020
      We have make 1st complaint for our refrigerator in may 2020 and we purchased on 25.04.2016, we can not say complaint as our...
      Complaint category Refrigerators

Samsung — No ice forming and no cooling in the refrigeator

Shubham Kakkar on Jul 30, 2020
      I am aman kakar from punjab city roopnagar my complaint is that my refrigeator is not working properly from last month executives...
      Complaint category Refrigerators

Samsung — Delay in service

Pandithau067 on Jul 30, 2020
      The Samsung service centre of dumka collected my phone Samsung ME dated 18/07/2020 for replacement and told...

Aria27496 on Jul 30, 2020
      The issue is regarding my Samsung a50 I bought on Sept 2019 from that day phone is facing issue of heat and my phone gets heat only half of the panel and I went to ASC they are changing my phone part again and again and they don't even understand my concern and this on 29 July 2020 they didn't even change anything and they lie to me that they change the part and my phone get heat if you use for 5 mins and the ASC person say that for heating issue they can only change the part of the product and nothing else can be done and I'm tired of it because they don't understand my concern and they are doing anything.please help else I have to raise a complaint in consumer court and there no other choice left.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-30 02:09:08
      1st time when I went they said they I might update my phone from wrong network that's why its facing heating issue and they updated my phone. 2nd time same heating issue I told them heating issue is not been solved and they said submit your phone and tomorrow you come and get it and next day I went and they said we have changed the part now don't worry you won't face this issue again. 3rd time same problem and this time display sometime doesn't work then they said submit you phone get it on tomorrow and next day I event and this time they didn't even change anything if they did my data would be removed but my data and everything is there and they just coated a plastic cover on my phone just to show that your phone display is been change and your internal parts are changed and I asked them previously also you did this only and they said yes because for heating issue they can change the charging point part nothing else they can do

[Jul 30, 2020] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Samsung — Galaxy S10+ Phone

Pooh! on Jul 29, 2020
        I am cheated by Samsung Service Center. My brand new phone suddenly stopped working there was black and blue screen initially...

Pradip Shelar on Jul 29, 2020
        I had purchased samsung a30s on 15 december 2019. On 2 march 2020 display not working but due to all gallary closed i had visited ghatkopar west galley on 16 july. They told me mobile screen is damaged and we have to replace. They gave me quotation and told me we will make in 2 hr. But i had insurance so i asked for few day. But after 2 day they called me and said screen is not available so you take back you mobile. So i asked for mail. If you can not fixed screen so give reason on mail so i can make on other gallery but they not agreed. I had called him back on date of 28 july 2020 and asked for fixed mobile screen but they said sir we will you coupon in behalf of your mobile. You please come to gallery now and when i visited the gallery they again start we can not fixed your screen and if we fixed we can not give your personal data. Even after giving coupons we keep your mobile woth us and data also. I asked for my personal data there manager started shouting on me and avoiding me. Even not give proper answers. He was so rude and not giving my personal data if mobile fixed. Please help me to solve issue going last 3 month

[Jul 29, 2020] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

swapankarmakar on Jul 28, 2020
          Dear CEO/Service Head
          Samsung !
          Revert on Priority Please !

Complaint against Service Order Number [protected]

I had purchased the handset Samsung A50 from Samsung Store in Express Avenue Mall, Chennai ( Original Bill submitted to Samsung service centre, Port Blair with defective handset on 28May2020) . The handset developed overheating and battery discharge issue. Hence I took it to Abacus infosystems, Port Blair which is authorized service centre. After checking they informed that the board of handset is defective/faulty. And I they will return the device to Samsung India and I will get the refund in Cheque. The staff asked me to visit after 30days. Hence I went in 2nd week of July.
          But the Manager at Port Blair Samsung service centre did not take notice of the fact the I had purchased from Samsung Showroom Chennai itself and processed the offline service coupon instead of Refund Cheque, which I had not accepted.

Since then I visited four times and each time the staffs would say that the Service centre manager is talking to Samsung India head in Chennai and they will let me know. The manager is not coming face to face for a conversation.

Either I need a Refund Cheque or a an exchanged New Handset of A50 or M31 of same amount INR 17800 because in no way I can go to chennai now or in next few months in covid19 situation.

I tried to approach Samsung Service Centre Head-Port Blair (Abacus System) but he did not respond at all.
          Staffs are saying, "decesion about refund not taken yet"

Then why the hell they told me that Refund will be given in Cheque for the defective handset of Samsung A50 and created the work order ?

Secondly, when there was issue related to refund, why did they issue Offline Service Coupon without my consent ? The service coupon issued by them cannot be used online and it must be used to buy samsung product from Chennai Samsung showroom only from where I had purchased the defective set of A50. In this covid times, does it make sense to go to Chennai from Port Blair after travelling by flight or ship to buy a samsung product. Don't they have common sense ?

I am giving three options
          1. Either Refund in Cheque or Bank Transfer for the defective handset.
          2. OR Change offline coupon to online coupon so that I can buy another product from samsung website itself.
          3. OR Give me in exchange a new handset of Samsung A50 against the defective handset taken back by your samsung service centre of Port Blair.

[Jul 28, 2020] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Samsung — Purchased a refrigerator on March 2019, not working in July 2020

Rajesh Sam on Jul 28, 2020
            Purchased a Samsung refrigerator, knowing of the brand on March 2019. But it has really disappointed us especially during...
            Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

icrpc on Jul 28, 2020
            We have received a complaint against samsung that states as follows:

1) the consumer purchased a samsung refrigerator model no rt28r3723s8/hl against reliance retail invoice no [protected] dated 5-6-2019 for rs 25, 000 from your authorized dealer reliance retail ltd, gip mall, noida.

2) samsiung conducted unfair trade practice under section 2 (1) (R) of the consumer protection act by delivering a defective product in open and torn box tied with ropes. The refrigerator was not cooling from day one and no one attended the defect. Repeated complaints to you and the dealer did not yield any results. Last complaint was made vide complaint number [protected] on[protected]. The engineer mr rinku visited on 9-5-2020 and informed that there is no gas in the compressor.

3) there is severe deficiency in the service as samsung has failed to replace the defective fridge that was delivered in an open box indicating that it was a used or demo unit. The consumer would not accept a used, non working and damaged unit.

4) the consumer is facing inconvenience due to hot summers and samsung poor response in replacing the defective chinese refrigerator. Samsung liable to pay compensation to the consumer for this inconvenience.

Samsuing id request you to take back the defective fridge refund the full amount of rs 25, 000 to the consumer, with interest @ 18% per annum with rs.2, 00, 000 as compensation for causing losses, mental agony and harassment by your unfair trade practice and deficient services and denying the use of the refrigerator by the consumer during the summer months.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Himanshusirswal on Jul 28, 2020
              I purchased a galaxy note 10 lite on 9.7.2020. The device is hanging, heating and fingerprint sensor not working properly from the very first day. Kindly replace this device.

Samsung — Order from samsung online store India not delivered

RajM4581 on Jul 27, 2020
                Order no: [protected]
                Ecom exp savex (A) tracking: [protected]

Shipment status of of today 27-july-2020...
                Complaint category Movement & Delivery

rkumar1978 on Jul 27, 2020
                My complain is regarding the handling of servicing of mobile my samsung service center, faridabad (Simran communication)

The touch screen stop working in just 3 weeks and then when i visited the service center they checked my mobile and did something which results in some damage to screen and then after showing me, that screen is filled with water, then i resisted, then again they change the mind and say screen is damaged.

This is really pathetic, such a big company and their service centers are working like a new comer in smartphone industry

[Jul 27, 2020] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Samsung — delay in service/ quality of service/ bad behavior of service center staff

vikashgauravsamsung on Jul 26, 2020
                  Dear samsung team,

I bought samsung ac, model no : ar12ty3qbbun on 14th march 2020. Invoiced name on vinod...
                  Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Samsung — Defective handset of samsung

jaatrules7722 on Jul 25, 2020
                  My self advocate sahadev hooda from chandigarh. I am purchase samsung mobile samsung galaxy s9 on dated[protected] for my wife....
                  Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Samsung — regarding service of service center

Sanskar18 on Jul 25, 2020
                  This is to inform you that i sanskar ganesh shendge, from pune, maharashtra. So i deposited my deviced named...

Recently Discussed

(14 minutes ago)
                  Airtel
                  mobile recharge not activated
                  (17 minutes ago)
                  Sony India
                  amount already debited but unable to see premium
                  (18 minutes ago)
                  Bhonsle Movie
                  (19 minutes ago)
                  Sony India
                  badi door se aaye hai show watch on sony but not available pls add this shows
                  (20 minutes ago)
                  Sony India
                  Sony liv app updates unavailable