Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to Samsung India

Having problems with Samsung India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Samsung India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Samsung India

Toll free
1800 3000 8282

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Samsung India reviews & complaints(18560)

Hello

We purchased Note 20 Ultra 5G which was marketed as a 5G phone during launch. But, still we are not able to use 5G from Jio which is the most widely used network in India and almost everyone is using the same network.

Please enable 5G for Jio network for this handset model number N986/DS (Note 20 Ultra 5G). The low end phones costing 10K onwards are able to access Jio 5G.

In case you are not able to make it work, we would like a replacement or the refund of the equivalent handset which will make the Jio 5G accessible.

Let us know your thoughts.

I m not able to use JIO 5G on my device,
    Please solve this issue asap.
    Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had pre booked the S22 Ultra from the Samsung Store in my city. I got it as soon as it was released in India. Within a month, I faced an issue while recording any video when I switched to wide angle there are so many blurry lines. I contacted the store and the manager told that it happens 1 in 1000 phones and an update would resolve the issue. He further said giving it to service centre won't help as they would just factory reset the phone. My phone still has one month warranty left. I never dropped it no scratch or dent on my phone. I've never used it in water still facing this major bug which is so annoying and unexpected in the latest phone and top 2nd expensive phone from samsung.

Model ww65m206l0w
        s/n 03um5pbj800037a
        mobile no. [protected]
        Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a defective monitor on 21/01/2023. so I put it up for return with DOA on 02/02/2023 courier pick up the product and on 06/02/2023 successfully delivered it back to Samsung. but in the app not updated anything. And also did not get any refund for me. I tried your customer care and email no one could give a proper response. giving polish answers and Samsung call customer care behaving like fraudsters and not giving any information. One of the worst services I ever had.
          They told me a refund in 5-7 days but still no refund. I'm a middle-class person who lives on the edge of the bread. I ordered a product costing Rs.117000 in EMI for my future career. First time in my life and this is an experience from a top-known company. I want my refund back its a hard earn money.
          Samsung Order ID : [protected]
          shiprocket courier return order with ID [protected]
          Delhivery courier tracking id : [protected]
          Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a regular Samsung Customer and have trust in your products for 40 years, with no worries and tension. Recently, I purchased Samsung Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine and Samsung AU7700 Crystal 4K UHD Smart TV (50") from Croma's Sion branch on 27th Aug 2022.

Samsung Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machines have lots of problems like time set jumps automatically, washing of clothes not happening properly along with...

Sir i have ordered a smartphone from samsung official site and also they confirmed by email after some day that my payment is successful and they technically cancelled the order now they are just repeating the same email again and again i am student i have to be responsive to my parents and its already 9 working days till 22 jan 2023 till now nothing refunded in account
            My order id : [protected]
            Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Maine[protected] Ko Samsung Ka Ek S22 model mobile liya hai.
              Pahle Hi Din Se Mobile Heat Hota Aa Rahaa Hai.
              Maine Kaee Baar Shop Par Visit Kiya Lekin Mujhe mobile exchange Karke nahi diya gayaa.
              Aur Mujhe Service Centre Jaa Karke Mobile Deposit Karne Ko Bola Jaa Rahaa Hai.
              Mere Office Ka Sara ATTENDANCE Marking And Sale Update Usi Mobile Se Hota Hai.
              Mere Paas Itne Paise Nahi Hai Ki Dusra Mobile Purchase...

I purchased this product from Flipkart on January 13th, 2023. After checking the sound quality, I found it to be very low, and I filed a complaint with Flipkart, who advised me to contact Samsung support. After 3 to 4 days, an engineer arrived and rudely stated that this product is working fine, despite the fact that the volume is very low at 25 volume, and only when we increase it above 45 to 50 volume is it ok. However, he does not understand the customer's point of view and denies the product's service.

After that, they said they had forwarded your request to the next level, but there was no response for 10 days, so I called for an update, then forwarded to the VOC team again, who also didn't understand and denied the request, saying you can do whatever you want, we can't help you.

I bought a Samsung soundbar because I have the same brand-new Samsung TV.

I am utterly dissatisfied with both the service and the product.
              Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My samsung galaxy S20 plus started to show green line on screen after update. When I contacted customer service they told me it cost Rs 16000 to replace screen.

Kindly help me resolve issue as it is fault from company side in the software update done by them
                Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, My EB Bill Due Date on 11 January 2023. So that i have used Samsung pay on 8th January 2023 for EB Bill Payment of Rs.113. It Shows payment successfully done. After 11th, Penalty Raised new EB Bill payment was Raised From TNEB. Penalty Amount including Bill was 255Rs. I was shocked when i saw a new EB Bill. After, that i Contacted Samsung pay about this concern. They told me the payment was successfully done, Please ask TNEB about this...

I have purchased m31 and used it with due care for around 2 years and i am facing frequent restart and hang issue. Earlier i faced this issue in M21 as well. I have reached out to samsung ceo team and customer support, they were ready to bare only 10% of the cost which is just Rs 700. total estimated cost for motherboard repair is 7028 from samsung authorized service center.
                  For such defect in M series with respect to IC/Motherboard, customer has to pay such huge amount within 2years. You can see in any forum, this issue is common in M series of samsung where they have to replace motherboard in device.
                  For such poor quality, samsung has to bear the cost of repairing instead of customer paying this cost. Please look into it and ask the management to own the responsibility for their defective
                  Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On Sunday morning, January 23, 2023, as I was taking to my friend on phone, I noticed a vertical green line on the left side of the phone. This appeared post the phone software update on previous night. I tried restarting/resetting the phone as suggested by customer care, but nothing removed the green line from the phone.
                    Below is the detail of my lengthy discussions with Samsung Service Centre and it depicts a painful/costly process...
                    Hi Team,
                    Second time I got Motherboard issue, when approached service centre costing 6.5k for replacement. Why only Samsung M series has this problem?
                    Greetings from Samsung!

Thank you for reaching to us, request you to please share your registered contact no. / email address to assist you further.

Samsung

I ordered samsung ecobubble 8 kg washing machine from samsung official app on 11 jan which is delivered on 13 of jan after installation i use the washing machine and found that my clothes are damaged during cleansing in washing machine i registred a complain many times but 2 times engineer visit and they approved that this washing machine is defective but there is no resolve provided by co they are only wasting my time till today that 31 of jan kindly requested forum help me to figure out from this problem

Fridge stopped working.

- Order date 1/19/2023
                          -Delivery Date 25 January
                          -Product name: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Olive Green
                          -Order number: [protected]

Samsung simply didn't ship the product yet and resolving any issue.
                          I raised complaint many times via mail support, whatsapp, call support, but got no solution. All they say is "We are working on it and raised your problem to dedicated team" everytime.
                          They are just...
                          I am Meena Dhiran from Ernakulam. I had purchased a sumsung waching machine from sumsung shop online. It was a defective machine with dents on it. But sumsung is either taking back the product nor replacing it.

Samsung

I have purchased a new fridge and damaged product was delivered. Replacement was raised but it was not attended till now. Please provide some update on it.

Samsung

During Nov 22 patch update my Galaxy f41 stuck with samsung logo and not booted further. I approched samsung care for resolution. The technician informed motherboard needs to ne replaced being corrupted. I informed that during update its got corrupted so samsung should replace it freely however they hold the complaint and informed after a week follow-up they won't repair free. At last I paid the charge and replaced the motherboard. Then decided to approach in consumer forum. Also I promised I will never buy nor recommend anyone to purchase samsung product further. Thus Samsung should be boycott from India.
                              Also I demand the refund with intest and compensation of 50000 for essential data loss.
                              The motherboard replaced by paing 3680/_ as replacement charge but the IMEI number not changed so have doubt that my motherboard was repaired and no new motherboard installed. So needs investigate regarding replacement.