Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Good

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

Please refer my complain no [protected].
Despite many emails samsung customer care team has not contacted me & closed...

Date of Incident:[protected]
Contact Number: [protected]
Issue Description: Last year i purchased a brand new phone from Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30s. Recently it crossed it warranty and I received a forced software update from Samsung which broke my phone and I shared facing the booting and restart issue. I wanted my amount refund back because the software patch needs to tested my Samsung before releasing it to consumer. This is Samsung fault which they need to bare the charges not should I. I need my money back.

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've purchased a Samsung Galaxy A50s in Feb '20. Since August 2021 I am facing an issue like the phone hangs, heats restarts automatically every 5 mins... it had no complications or mishandling from my end... according to news a50s is having same issue all around the country..pls help

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its been 20 days since the purchase of s21+ still not able to reedem the buds. Even though the money is paid

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a refrigerator from samsung website and while unpacking, there was a huge dent on the side but the there logistics...

I have bought Samsung S20+ last year in October and since the first day I have observed overheating issue even though till date I haven't run any game in the phone. Further the battery doesn't even last a day and it drains out very quickly. If the battery level is down to 20% its just a matter of 10 minutes before it shuts down. This is the worst battery performance I have observed in any flagship phone I have used till date. If I shoot video, the phone heats up so much that it becomes difficult to hold the phone. Samsung, please look into this issue immediately as the problem is increasing day by day and battery performance is degrading every passing day.

Good day, sir

This is Bavapeer from Madanapalle-517325, A.P I have some issue with the Bharat pay company that...

The phone UI is filled with many bloatware and facing many issues with popping up ads, which cannot be turned off. The phone is also getting restarted involuntarily. And it's difficult to use this phone with interest anymore fue to the disappointing experience it is giving.

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

What about my case give your head office address

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As you said my phone has is working properly and collect from service center.ok but in product only there manufacturer defetive that why my mobile occurred problem 2times why it occurred 2time like that first your service has changed the motherboard and Said if problem will occur Again means product will be given new as said of Priya siva kumar.
              Otherwise provide head office address to given mail id otherwise I will proceed legally.
              I will not recover my mobile it will be there in Samsung service center Kurnool only upto rectify our product/problem

What you have done about my case solve my issue

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have Purchased Samsung mobile phone(Model no-M31S), after using it for approx 8 months auto restart problem appears in the...

After the recent September patch update, M31 is getting frozen and restarting. Factory setting/uninstalling third-part apps/cache clearance nothing seems to be working. The device warranty just got over, checked with the service center, ask was to go for a motherboard change. I am sure it's all happened after the s/w update and that to once the warranty got over. Please look into this with priority, this also happening for others as well
                Sep 24, 2021

Sep 24, 2021

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought Samsung F62 8/128GB mobile on 10/03/2021 from Local Market. On 21/09/2021, my phone is not power on.
                    My phone...
                    I purchased 55 Inches UHD TV MOde UA55TU7200KXXL on 5th Jun 2021 through Amazon. I damaged the panel and approached the customer...

We have complainted on 28/08/21 I have submitted on Samsung service center at Kurnool from on 28/08/21 to till date my daughter is missing online class.otherwise I will proceed legally.
                    This for information upto tomorrow evening if your are not given feedback means I will proceed legally
                    Sep 23, 2021

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro from Samsung e-shop on 3 September and after getting it delivered I found out that they...
                      My Samsung F62 Mobile has not been powered since last two day ago, I will visit the nearest Samsung service Center Ramgarh...

From
                      M.veera suresh
                      Diesel local shed Gooty

To
                      Samsung ceo

Sub: about Samsung m31s Mobile problem

What you have done about my case solve as soon as possible
                      Otherwise I will proceed legally
                      See I say last and final warning
                      Sep 23, 2021