Cleartrip — a sudden drop in the price of ticket

Qatar
 shahhabeeb on Jul 28, 2019
I have booked my return air ticket (Jazeera airways) from doha to hyderabad on 22nd july 2019, the travel dates are 6th august to 27th august 2019.
The fare i was charged was 2804/- qar.
Airways name: jazeera airways
Trip id:[protected]

My concern is as follows:- we understand that the flight ticket prices as fluctuating, but the overnight difference of 550/- qar is not acceptable.
On 23rd july when i checked the ticket price for same journey with similar dates it was showing 2261/- qar, which is not acceptable
I understand the drop of 50/- qar to 200/- qar in the ticket prices as its common but 550/- qar is something i really would like to highlight.

Today's (28th july 2019) ticket price for same journey is 2374/- qar.

I have already logged this complaint, but unfortunately didn't get any response, i was been told that will receive a response within 48 hours.

I would request you to look into this matter and would appreciate if customer representative responds back to me.

I would appreciate and request for a refund of the amount i am overcharged for this journey.

Thanking you in anticipation!

Warm regards,
Habeeb shah
+[protected]

[Jul 28, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have book Flight Tickets on[protected] viz, Clear Trip e Receipt No. P/MH/1131464 for which I have paid FLEXIFLY charges along with Flight Charges. Now I am not utilizing the reschedule of my flight journey. In this case How can I get back my FLEXIFLY charges as a Refund.
[email protected]'s reply, Jul 21, 2019
I have book Flight Tickets on 13-07-2019 viz, Clear Trip e Receipt No. P/MH/1131464 for which I have paid FLEXIFLY charges along with Flight Charges. Now I am not utilizing the reschedule of my flight journey. In this case How can I get back my FLEXIFLY charges as a Refund.

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - a sudden drop in the price of ticket