ClearTrip Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 2, 2022

File a complaint to ClearTrip

Having problems with ClearTrip?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ClearTrip customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ClearTrip

ClearTrip Website

ClearTrip Head Office Address

DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E)
Mumbai City District

ClearTrip Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 233 9000

View more phone numbers

ClearTrip reviews & complaints(2931)

I had raised a complaint on this forum for not getting refund on my ticket that got cancelled in 2020.
Dubai to Pune
7/4/2020
Flight ID X -212
Confirmation number : PLAUTD
I got a response from clear trip & they are asking me for a bank account of Dubai to make a refund.
I never had a account in Dubai, two years back I was in Dubai on tourist visa.How will I get account in Dubai ? when I never had...
I had booked a ticket for my travel from Dhaka to Kolkata by SG 77 on 30.06.2022 with a scheduled departure time of 13.35 Hrs (BST) and arrival time of 13.55 Hrs (IST). I have been informed through SMS on 30.06.2022 @ 2.43 Hrs. that the flight is rescheduled to 15.55 Hrs. instead of 13.35 Hrs. Again at 3.56 Hrs. I have received another SMS that the revised time is 16.55 Hrs. instead of the previous revised time of 15.55 Hrs. One more message...
My flight was cancelled during the pandemic April 2 2020(Dubai to Pune), Its been two years I am fighting with clear trip for the refund.I have received confirmation on two occasions, that the amount is getting paid to me & after that nothing, no mail, no refund nothing.

Flight : Dubai to Pune
PNR : PLAUTD
Date : 2nd April 2020
AirLine : Air India express

Please help me get my refund back...

Status shown: refunded. No money has been refunded.
ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My money has been debited, but clear trip shows that transaction has been canceled. Status shows that money has been refunded but no money is refunded till now.
    ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried the so called Cleartrip Tatkal offer (CT50AIR) for more than 5 times to book domestic flight. Though i used to complete the transaction within in a minute, it used to pop a message stating the offer has been sold out. Cleartrip management is playing with consumers by luring them with a fraudulent offers which doesn't exists actually. Just to attract and promote its own business Cleartrip is playing with the peoples' time and emotions. This is Cleartrip's clear fraud which should be taken care of and Cleartrip should be punished to stop using such fraudulent promotions in future.

Trip ID - [protected]

Holiday Inn Express Bengaluru Whitefield Itpl, an IHG Hotel

Plot No. 4, EPIP, Beside Harman Building, Near ITPL Back Gate, Whitefield, Karnataka560066, India, Bangalore, 560066

Checkin

Jun 25, 2022

Sat 3:00PM

3 night
        Checkout

Jun 28, 2022

Tue 12:00PM

Hotel booking done at the above hotel. After the stay, invoice is denied. I require it for submitting at the office. This is urgent. There was a complete denial of the invoice.
        ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Booked for a return flight with additional payment of flexi fly ..When asked after a month to change my dates they are charging me more than a two way fare on same date..Seriously ### people who are doing a fraud..pls do not book through these crooks and best is to always book via airlines..They are a big big fraud.....

I tried to a flight ticket using their Tatkal offer, but is not working. They have not even provided an offer end date.
          ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm Dipikka. I have made a hotel room booking- The Rialto Hotel, Bangalore on 25- June-2022. Also, I made a payment for Rs.3, 876 through GPAY. Once, I completed the transaction, I haven't received any confirmation for staying and I checked with the hotel even. So, we booked another hotel in Bangalore and stayed because of this confusion.

Amount got debited but haven't received any mail confirmation from clear trip. I have...
            Coupon code CT50AIR showing not available on the flights even at 12 noon.
            It worked for only one day.
            But today, when I tried, it was showing not applicable for this trip....
            I booked my ticket on 23rd May 2022 and due to wrong name issue I called the Vistara Airlines to cancel my ticket and the assistant told your ticket has been canceled and you will get full refund within a week or 10 working days.
            Since I did not get any confirmation via email or message regarding the refund I called Vistara Airlines again after sometime and she also told that your ticket has been canceled and you will get full refund.br...
            Hello

My name is Lopita Naskar and I have booked a hotel through clear trip on 28th of May 2022 to 29 of May in Sheetal samudra, My trip ID is[protected] and got confirmation from your side. We have already paid the amount through AXIS BANK but when we reached the hotel they didn't have any rooms available for us and they didn't get any intimation from your side so we could not be able to check -in .
            That's why I...

Cleartrip to pay amount of Rs. 41, 538/- vide trip id [protected] dated 28.05.2022, which is not yet refunded to me. kindly advise clear trip to refund immediately with monthly interest of 14%.

Sunil Kumar
            ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cleartrip to p amount of Rs. 41, 538/- vide trip id [protected] dated 28.05.2022, which is not yet refunded to me. kindly advise clear trip to refund immediately with monthly interest of 14%.

Sunil Kumar
              #[protected]
              ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked at whispering wood on 17th 2022 June, amount of rs. 4095 has been deducted but I didn't receive any confirmation mail or message.
                Also i tried out reaching them through mail, but didn't get any response.
                Plans already got cancelled due to this and Also didn't get the money bacj
                ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had asked for a refund for the ticket I booked in 2020.but the flight got cancelled due tocovid I had asked for arefund in March 2022. You have send the message as the refund process started but I have not received any back. Please take this complaint seriously.
                  ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

During covid in April 2020 I was in Dubai & since the air travel was shut I was not able to travel. In Feb 2022 I got a confirmation from clear trip that a voucher has been made for for future travel & it can be used until March 2023.
                    I tried to use the voucher last week & it was declined with reason " voucher expired".
                    I have written to clear trip about this but there is no revert.
                    Request your help.
                    ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I make a booking and transaction done but ticket not issue.
                      After payment screen become white and no trip number shared . help me get my amount back.

ANB CARDHOLDERS ON SPAN-SPAN, GCCNET-008888.315388.0609.[protected].09-ClearTrip

Hello ClearTrip,

On Dec 7th 2021 we booked flight tickets for Hyd - Goa / Goa - Hyd (AIRLINE PNR & TICKET NO. IV5IUV, WMZ26Z). Total 7 tickets to and fro and it cost around Rs.72, 668. Our journey is on Dec 15h 2021 (Wed) to Goa from Hyderabad and return on Dec 20th 2021 (Mon) from Goa to Hyderabad.

We booked the flight tickets via credit card (My CC ended with 8983). We processed the transaction on Dec 07th...