[Resolved] Cleartrip — Booking enquiry cancellation

Hosakote, Karnataka, India
 Anupama Ramakrishnaiah
My Booking enquiry ID [protected] and [protected] dated 19th Dec. I have paid Rs500 for each booking so in total 1000Rs. Later since I got the confirmation directly from the place I wanted booking, I wanted to cancel the above booking enquiry made to cleartrip as on 19th Dec.

There is no cancellation link available online though they claim in their advertisements for hassle free transactions. I called up their help center number on 19th dec itself, to cancel the same. Call support representative Seema, first mentioned only 50% would be refunded. with some tiff and argument and placing my call on hold for number of times, she agreed that i'll get 100% refund after 48hrs. She agreed to send written confirmation on same but I have not received the same till to date.

I wanted full refund with apology letter for making me go through it.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 19, 2016
This is resolved, I got my refund.

[Dec 19, 2016] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anupama Ramakrishnaiah, Dec 19, 2016
This is been resolved, I got the refund, Surprisingly! not sure what triggered quick response. Thanks.

Comments

This is been resolved. Not sure what triggered to get refund so quickly. But Thanks anyways.
I book a train ticket but not suscceful. clertrip inform to us the auto refund the money to account . i get sms refund the amount but still i check not refund and not reply anything .. so so much people same treat if dont check properly so much amount going wronly .

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - Booking enquiry cancellation