Cleartrip — cheated while refund policy

OSTWAL HEIGHTS BLD NO 2 FLAT NO 503, BEVERLY PARK ROAD, NEAR SHALOM GARDEN, Mira Road, India
 Mad boys Ostwal on May 17, 2019
My i'd is[protected] name tanveer singh
I have book ticket it's show refundable till cancelling the ticket amount has been shown that 500 will only be deducted and rest amount will be in your account all of sudden now you r telling it's non refundable till date your site is showing me that it's nonrefundable. If i know it's non refundable i can shift the date and pay rest of money why should i cancle the ticket as off now plez resolved it and give my hard earn money as your website show only 599 will charge rest 7500 will be credited in my account i need my money back so plez do the needful.

cheated while refund policy

[May 17, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mad boys Ostwal, May 17, 2019
I need it resolved as soon as I am not that much rich who can bare 8000 buck it's my hard earn money and I need it on urgent base you have given the fauls information and cheated me.

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - cheated while refund policy