[Resolved] Cleartrip — Cleartrip hotel booking fraud

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 dineshjajoo
I have booked hotel rooms on 12-13th March 2014 from cleartrip website and got the confirmation along with the voucher code . I called them to get the verbal confirmation also . I received a mail on 18th March 2014 that rooms are not confirmed and they will confirm in next 5-7 Days working days . On same day I have raised an issue that customer care are saying that rooms are confirmed and mail is conflicting with customer care . Again, on 26th March 2014 received a mail that rooms are not available so room can’t be confirm . Trip Ids are :[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] I have booked my flight tickets and other hotel after booking above trip id’s Hotel room . They should return my money with flight ticket charges, above four transaction and other booking which I made after this . As my tour is getting affected due to cleartrip.
provided other hotel voucher but hotel was not at all good as compare to Pine spring Gulmarg ..

I would be happy to say good bye to cleartrip services .. will not deal in future with cleartrip ...

[Mar 27, 2014] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Mr. Dinesh Jajoo,

As per our telephonic discussion and as agreed by you, we will confirm the below bookings for you:

For Pahalgam – we are confirming
pine spring hotel for 29th April and 30th April ([protected],
[protected]) as it was booked.

Gulmarg – We are confirmed the
rooms at Nedous Hotels with same inclusion as original booking in Executive
rooms.

Team Cleartrip
I have still not received any mail communication / confirmation along with new voucher code .
Last update before I close this complain ...

Never go with cleartrip .. I have received vouchers from cleartrip for Nedous hotels ( replacement of pine spring ) .. 3rd class hotel to stay ..

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - Cleartrip hotel booking fraud