[Resolved] Cleartrip — compensation for harassment

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Ranajoy Saha on Jan 17, 2018
On 12th January i was having a confirmed booking at Sarvar Guest House Jodhpur(AC DELUXE ROOM). The hotelier denied my stay and I had been harressed by the hotelier for around 5 hours . I informed the cleartrip regarding the issue. The hotelier offered me an alternative accommodation which was substandard and I rejected the offer. I requested the Cleartrip to cancel the booking and refund the amount in my bank account which was accepted by cleartrip and they have promised me initially that the whole amount will be refunded in my bank account . Even after my several requests cleartrip has blocked my money and refunded the amount in the wallet. I had to bear the excess transportation cost and lodging cost of around 3000 INR for my stay at Jodhpur. On top of all these I was harressed very badly by the hotelier for around 5 hours. Clear Trip has repeatedly promised me to compensate for the inconvenience that I have faced. But till now I have not received any response from cleartrip's end for the compensation. I have called the cleartrip customer support several times, every time they have promised me that I will be getting 20% of the booking amount as compensation which will be confirmed at the earliest, but till now I have not received any call back or confirmation from cleartrip's end. Please look into the matter with priority and do the needful ASAP.

compensation for harassment
compensation for harassment
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2018
Compensation received. .. no more issues

[Jan 18, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Compensation received. ... no more issues

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - compensation for harassment