Cleartrip — complaint about money detected from bank account but ticket not booked

Mohammed sohil on Jan 8, 2019
On 7 jan i booked ticked from hyderabad to bangalore ticked while paying online my money detected from account but ticket not booked, kindly refund my money my mobile numb [protected]
I paid through hdfc online banking, although my ticket is not booked why my money got deducted kindly refund my money as early as possible n plz contact me on my numb

[Jan 08, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

The legal complaint has to demonstrate:
- the full name of the claimant / address / e-mail /
- the addressee - the particulars of the entity, who had not provided the promissed service according
- explanation which event had happned with place / date
- your request, which has to be expressed clearly in 1-2 sentances
- you have own the prove of loss and fault of the service provider

The recipient of the claim must accept the claim and to issue the decsion on satisfacton or refusal to satisfy the claim within 15 days.
It is usless to request the same from the addressee more than 2 times.

If your complaint is not satisfied in 15 days (or your short following 2nd attepmt) is not satisfied, you are entitled to hire a lawyer / or a legal professional for fees (from 8000 for such type of cases)
in order to bring the civil case to the local court.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
Aryan enginners ltd
email for request with documents:
aryan {at} vivaldi.net, where {at}=@

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - complaint about money detected from bank account but ticket not booked