Cleartrip — laparle offer not given for id :[protected]

United Arab Emirates
 Viswani Venu on Nov 12, 2019
This mail is with regards to the flight we booked earlier on Sept 4th by my husband Mr.Kiran Vijay. We saw the Laparle Tickets offer and that was the reason we booked through your site.

Unfortunately, after the booking was done we didn't receive any mail with the codes which we could use for Laparle . I had to call your customer care plenty of times to check regarding the same .

Finally they send us the codes and now we can't use it.

Finally today I had gone to the Dubai Office you have at Media City to talk about this . I had a word with Hanna, one of your staff members who promised me that we will be credited with 400 Dhs in our cleartrip wallet with Validity for 1 Year.

I had visited the office in the morning and till now my husband hasn't received a mail regarding the credits that was informed to us.

I haven't gone through such a worst service ever in my life . So please send the mail to us ASAP. I can't keep running to your office or calling you guys in between my office hours for a mistake from your side.

Atleast show some responsibility and keep up your word .

[Nov 13, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - laparle offer not given for id :19090441602