[Resolved] Cleartrip.com — didn't get full refund of air ticket after cancellation

Jithindas on Apr 17, 2019
I have booked a ticket on 13th of March 2019 from Mumbai to Bangalore for two passengers on Cleartrip for an amount of Rs 11766.Trip id is[protected]. However, the name I entered there was wrong and I immediately called the Cleartrip customer care for support and I was told to make a new booking on the same airline with the correct name and cancel the old ticket with the airline as well as Cleartrip and I would be getting the full refund amount. So I booked a new ticket with correct names within 10 mins as I was advised by Cleartrip and cancelled the ticket with both the airline as well as with Cleartrip. Nevertheless, Cleartrip only refunded me Rs 4606, that is less than half the money and as I checked with airlines and came to know that they have refunded the full amount to Cleartrip. Its been a month since this incident and the remaining amount of Rs 7160 is not been refunded yet, despite of the meticulous attempts made through calls and e-maiIs to the customer support team, but they seem to be fraudulent and hesitant to refund the remaining money.i would like to get the remaining refund .Thanks.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2019
they have provided me. refund on 18thapril 2019 morning.Thanks

[Apr 17, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip.com - didn't get full refund of air ticket after cancellation