Club Jiva — cheating with the hiding of facts and shows the false commitment

sharmactae on Mar 12, 2019
My self narendra sharma. I purchased club jiva membership in goa on dated 10th march 2019, where i was riding on bike, once a boy mr. Irshad khan, came to us and told that they are celebrating hotel anniversary, and for this advertisement they are offering us scratch card. He scratch it and found some of the entitle, mr. Irshad told me that you have to come to hotel to collect the price, as this is advertisement of hotel so we accept. We went to hotel on dated 10.03.19 and found that there is change in whole things, that boy made us fool. He apologised and request is to stay there, and told that it was the question of how job. We accept his request and sit in that meeting. Ms. Snehil come to me and told all the things and proposal. He told us to pay 6690/- every year to get these offer, and ask to at very nominal amount for membership, when i heard the membership amount i got shocked, and denied to purchase, than one of the senior mr. Khan, came and start arguing and started insulting us infront of my wife. This was really very redicules and not suit such reputed company. At that time they force me to make some payment and tell that when you need this plan you can pay balance. I calculated the amount which is asking to pay from is 55000/- where 10, 000/- i had already paid. I read all the information share on your website and knowledge from my friends, it is not worthy for me.
According to my expanse i can not bear the cost of this product. Even i am not a permanent traveller.. We are belonging from very normal family and can't afford such high cost. So i request you to kindly cancel my agreement and return my amount.

My agreement number is - cj/gbs/1003/0118
Dated 10.03.19

My mobile number is - [protected]

[Mar 12, 2019] Club Jiva customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

65, Level 1, Dewan Center, S.V. Road, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102
    Club Jiva - cheating with the hiding of facts and shows the false commitment