Cognizant Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Cognizant related photos (196)

Cognizant Complaints & Reviews

Cognizant Technology Solutions — PF kept at RPFC Karnatake not transferred [Resolved]

saurav_47_kol
I initiated the process to transfer PF(A/c no. KN/BN/19214/040708) from old company IBM to present company Cognizant Technology...

Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd — Salary Account Opening Issue [Resolved]

pratiksha.kabre
To,

Head-Customer Service Quality
ICICI Bank Ltd

This is with refrence to my savings...

Cognizant — Contract Employee Treated Badly In Cognizant [Resolved]

bench3
Contract Employee Treated Badly In Cognizent
Complaint on the brain less... sorry... guys with no brain... Mr. Venkat...

Karuna
During the recession hit period, Cognizant had a good time by foreseeing things. but there was no good done to the employees who worked hard for that.
Salaries for the associates are not hiked last stating the reason of recession when enquired about this year the statement was 'can't comment on the exact percentage of hike and how the hike would be' but now as all would be knowing cognizant is recruiting like anything and providing unbeliveable hikes to the lateral entrants.
No justice is being done to the employees who have sticked to this company.

hope something better would work out.
Hey Karuna,

I agree with you as I too am emplyee of Cognizant and on the verge of dissatisfaction...
I agree with you. They dont treat the employee properly. They pay good for laterals but there is no reward for the one who works for cognizant with the spirit. But we should not lose the spirit. lets give our best and lets see when we will get reward for it.

Gagan Goswami
    Hello Sir,

Sir, I have filed my income tax return for the assessment year 2008-09 bearing my PAN- ALRPG4409R .However, I have not received the refund till now. I am working with "COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS PVT LTD".

I request you to process my income tax return and release the refund amount at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.
    Gagan

Cognizant — Blacklisted [Resolved]

Vamsi Krishna B
      i attended interview with cognizant and got selected. They offered me time of 1 month to join. In between 1 month they told...

A.N. Nataraja

Ref: Your Vehicle number KA01FA 613, Rout No. 271D, - Driver Mahantesh - ID No. 15533
      Sub: Rash driving with high speed & damaged my car.

This complaint is against your driver who drove rashly and damaged my vehicle on 19.11.2009 at 9.45 AM near MES Road, Muthyalnagar. Let me explain in detail.

I was driving my vehile to go to office on MES raod, Muthyalnagar and waiting before entering into Outer ring road to clear the traffic. As you are aware that we can not enter suddenly as we have to wait to clear the traffic. The above said bus was driving very rashly and took immediate left turn without seeing my vechicle which was wating for traffic clearance.The back side of your vehicle completely damaged my car on the left side and running without stopping.

Afterwards, when i reached Jalahalli village bus stop, your driver was behaving as if nothing has happened. He was behaving very rudely on top of damaging my vehicle.

We did not trouble the public and went straight to BEL police station to lodge a complaint.They have informed me to lodge a complaint at YPR traffic police sation.

Ypr traffic police also started talking that i need to park infront of police staion and any further damages or parts stolen for which they are not responsible. I was bit scared their approach & finally asked them what i should do. Accordingly, my general complaint has been accepted and gave the acknowledgement. The inspector has come along with me to the spot where acceident happened. finally nothing has happened but for waste of time.

Today when i went to police station, they have told me that they have collected fine of Rs. 500/- and close the case.

Now I have to pay around Rs. 6,000/- as differential amount after claiming insurance.

Request you to cancel your said driver license or take sevior punishment so that the driver will be careful henceforth.

Pl. do reply immediately about action taken on both Driver and conductor.

AN Nataraja

Lost Food card

I have lost food card yesterday.please lock the food card and provide the new Food card.
      Thx
      Mohanasundaram K.T
      Cognizant technology solution, SDB1
      MEPZ, NH-45
      Tambram
      Chennai

Santhosh Varma.M

Please help me in tranferring my previous's companie's PF amount to present company.Our Present Company HRs are submitted my form 13 on 11th May 2009 into PF office.

In this regard, can you please let me know that whether you have sent any cheque to my Present Organization’s PF office Chennai. If so kindly get us the cheque details.

My Previous Organization’s Name & PF/FPF Account Number:

Satyam Computer Services Limited (changed it as Mahindra Satyam), Payroll Section, 6th Floor, Ohri Towers, Plot no. 9-1-154, Sebastian Road, Secunderabad & AP/23034/74790

My Present Organization’s Name & PF/FPF Account Number:

Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd & TN/MS/31309/084125
        If you have properly filled in your PF transfer forms it will be transferred to your present companies PF account with a time span of 4-6 months. you have to contact your previous employer for the transfer of PF forms.

Follow up with them on a daily basis.

Please Note: Your hard earned money on PF will not go anywhere.

Thanks.

SUDIPTA CHAKRABORTTY

I am Sudipta Chakrabortty, DOB 12/01/1077, lost my PAN card, number is AEVPC6601C on one month back. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.
          11/1A/1 Jheel Roal, New Land
          Jadavpur, Kolkata-700075
          West Bengal
          Thanking You
          Sudipta Chakrabortty

Cognizant Technology Solutions — Fake Certificate [Resolved]

damain333
            I know a guy who works in Cognizant, he joins this concern last april'08, by producing fake experience certificate.br...

Cognizant Technology Solutions — Misbehaviour by Auto Driver [Resolved]

Rahul Sinha

Please register complaint against Auto driver driving Auto No: KA 05 AA 1003 for the following activities:br...

Shailesh Kumar Singh

I resigned Cognizant in May 2007 and requested PF transfer thru my new company.
            Could you please let me know whether my PF amount has been transfered to my new PF account or not

OLD PF # TN/MS/31309/012915
            New PF # KN/WF/35916/135

Bhaskar Narayanan
              Dear Team,

This is really shocking for me that i have still not received the refund for the year 2007-08.

Request you to kindly look into the matter and revert back on the same asap as i have forwarded the request for the same many times and this time i m expecting that you will seriously look into the above matter on the priority basis.

Below mentioned are my credentials.
              Name-Bhaskar Narayanan

Pan No.-AGRPB8197N

Assesment Year-2007-08

Refundable Amount-Rs 46, 000 (odd)
              I will be highly obliged if the mentioned refundable amt will be credited to my above mentioned account or the amt for the same will be sent through cheque to me at my correspondence address.
              Request you to kindly revert back on the same on the priority basis.
              Thanks and Regards,
              Bhaskar Narayanan

Cognizant Technology, Chennai — PF TRANSFER FORM AP/23034/27793 [Resolved]

Vijayakumar
                I am Vijaya Kumar .I had been working in Satyam Computer Services, Chennai, from Jan 2005 to Sep 2006.My PF Account...

Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd — Regarding PF amount [Resolved]

Vijayakumar

I am Vijaya Kumar .

I had been working in Satyam Computer Services, Chennai, from Jan 2005...

Navjot Kaur
                Dear Sir/Madam
                I have applied for PAN card 5 months ago but did not reieved it yet.
                I have enquired from Post Office but they had not turn ear to my complaint and said they they didnot know anything about it.I have enquired from internet & came to know that it was dispatched from your side on 4th April, 2007, but I did not get it yet.
                My coupon number is[protected] and Pan card number is BABPK6754R.
                Kindly send me my Pan card at my underwritten address as soon as possible as I need it urgently .

Navjot Kaur
                Address:Cognizant Technology Solutions
                India Pvt Ltd
                Plot # 26, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
                MIDC, Hinjewadi
                Pune-411057, India
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd — Pf Transfer Pending since 1 year [Resolved]

Ashwani Kumar Sharma
                  I am Ashwani Kumar Sharma, an employee of Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
                  I have my PF account opened...

Nilesh Kumar
                  Hi Sir,
                  I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it 4 months before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched.

Details are given below

Application Number [protected]
                  Coupon Number 25748059
                  PAN Number AHAPV0660L
                  Applicant Name NILESHKUMAR VERMA
                  Despatch Date 17/04/08 00:00
                  Status CARD DESPATCHED
                  Despatch Details MUM-POST

kindly give a response for it.
                  Thanks & Regards
                  Nilesh Kumar

Cognizant — Passport status and delay [Resolved]

Sreedhar
                    HI, I have sent couple of emails to Passport office and Public Info Officers in RPO but i didnt get any response. I have...

Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd — PF transfer [Resolved]