[Resolved] Cognizant — didn't receive offer letter

sathish Damodharan on Oct 30, 2018
I attended interview on 22nd september for etl testing at varalakshmi tech park chennai. After hr discussion, he said me that i will recieve an offer in a week. On october 10 i got a call fro cts hr team saying that you will receive an offer in 10 days but i didn't receive an offer yet. I dropped multiple mails to hr sangeeth but no response.
I want to know when i will receive my offer letter.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 29, 2018
Received offer
Updated by sathish Damodharan, Nov 29, 2018
Received offer ...

Comments

Hi Sathish
I too have attended for ETL testing on same brand and on same day 22 nd sep...I too got call from HR on same day October 10 th. But no offer letter yet. Please ping once u get any update
Hi Sathish,
Whether you received any update on offer . Please reply back
No.. I got a mail from POC that the requirement is On HOLD..
Don't expect offer letter try for some other company.
Vignesh ramasamy's reply, Nov 12, 2018
Hi Sathish,
Last week mail like to upload photo and CIS form again. Even I filled the details on that interview date itself. Whether you got any mail pls?
Sathish, Please Ping your WhatsApp number.
Bro, whether they itself have mailed like "requirement is on hold" or u have contacted them in mail?.
sathish Damodharan's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 18, 2018
I dropped a mail.. and then I got a reply from them after two days. try for some other company
I got selected in cognizant on 1st September 2018 for ETL testing in pune and received auto generated mail saying that i am selected in cognizant on 18th september.But till now i didn't recieved my offer letter.

Kandhanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Cognizant - didn't receive offer letter