Cognizant

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Cognizant Complaints & Reviews

My name is manibarathi ([protected]@ymail.Com) I have received an interview call for a test analyst from CTS talent acquisition that my technical interview is scheduled for Sep 1. The person called me that I have only one round if I did nicely they will issue an offer like that.
I attended the interview nicely, the interviewer itself give feedback that I had strong domain knowledge and technical as well. She gives positive feedback. So I thought that I will get the offer. After 1 week i received a call from hr that i cleared the technical round successfully, you will have hr discussion for that i have submitted cis and my previous employee documents and all.
I submitted that same day itself still sep 25, 2021 i didn't receive any update regarding that. I called that hr and mailed a number of times, no response till now.
Please respond as soon as possible.

I have shared all my personal as well as company offer and payslip all to the hr person

My Cognizant Candidate Id: 1022769
    When is the result of interview for the Service Desk position?
    I'm am completed my interview on the day Sep 22 of this month.
    I am waiting for the result mail mam/sir.Kindly reply me.

I joined cognizant on 23 Sept and then receive otp for resetting my password but after that I couldn't login to my account and cannot get any update about training

I have given interview on 9th Sep later on i got mail to submit current company pay slips and other documents along with cis sheet then on 16th Sep i got call from HR and call got disconnected due to network issue, i have tried to call back she disconnecetd the call its very bad
        Now there is no update since from a week and not getting response of call and mail
        I request at least give the status hold, rejection or reply to mail\

Candidate id[protected]
          I am Avinash i take an offer on last year December end as On campus from NSIT, Delhi then i join...

My name is misspelled as RAMASWAMY AKSHAYKUMAR In offer letter .My actual name is RAMASWAMI AKSHAYKUMAR .
          Give a chance to correct this

I am a former employee of cognizant.I have requested for payslips and revision Letter from [protected]@cognizant.com.They...
            AADSTS90072: User account 'vamsikrishna.[protected]@outlook.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Cognizant'...

I have given interview on 7th August later on i got mail to submit current company pay slips and other documents along with cis sheet then on 14th August i got call from and Had discussion about salary and location and after few week i asked from HR he told some approval is pending you will get offer letter
            Now there is no update and not getting response of call and mail
            I request at least give the status hold, rejection or reply to mail

I have selected for cognizant on 18th Aug 2021, and uploaded all the documents on 1c portal, HR called me and said collabera company is blacklisted for cognizant, as collabera still exist and provided them form 16 and rest documents of collabera to HR.now i cant able to login to 1c portal. cognizant cant do such things with employees after employee put down the paper and as all previous orgn documents are authentic.
              please take legal action towards cognizant.

Hi Team,

I am Sudeep Bala. I have attended technical interview with Cognizant on 06th aug and got confirmation mail on the same day saying that I have cleared the technical round and to submit the CIS form to proceed further, then I have submitted the CIS form with required details and attached other requested documents.

After that I have'nt got any updates from Cognizant regarding the HR discussion or further process.tried multiple times to contact but no response.

Please help me on this .

Kindly go through my ticket
                  TICKETID:EEQM[protected]

Please help and provide me the immediate resolution

Raj

I have received offer letter from cognizant after submitting all required document still i have not received onboarding pass. In last one month i have received five revised offer letter still not received onboarding pass.
                    Sep 24, 2021
                    problem resolved
                    Why revised offer letters are provided ..what is the reason?

I am an unwilling student for placement in V.S.B College of Engineering Technical Campus, Coimbatore. I attended the assessment for CTS on 04/09/2021. I passed the assessment. I am eligible for attending the interview. But the college management does not allow me to attend the interview because I am an unwilling student. The college management ask me to pay the placement fees. So that only I am allowed to attend the interview. And also I am not able to receive e-mails regarding the interview. What can I do now?
                      Sep 21, 2021

I got the confirmation mail regarding my selection in GenC developer job profile on 21st Aug, 2021 and it has already been one month now. I haven't received my offer letter and even mailing them is of no use since their HR email has no response feature.
                        I tried to contact them through the website but there also I have not received any response.
                        Please help

I am a former employee of cognizant(ID:393192).I am unable to access the external user one cognizant portal, since i have...

I got offer letter on 19th August. I completed all the pre-joining formalities, attended the pre-hire Orientation Session. on 6th of sept 2021 I got a call from recruiter saying that there is an issue with my Background Verification. One of my previous organization in which I have worked is in the suspect list of the BV company. Next day she called me & said that she is going to revoke my offer letter and as I could not clear the BGV. I asked my old organization about the issue and they said that is is not possible and they have not received any email for BG Verification. I have reached the recruiter through email asking the copy of BG report as I feel I have the right to see the BG report. 2 years back when my current company did the background verification they have not faced any issues. My old organization is now investigating this issue and would get the result in next couple of days.

I received selection mail from superset on 7th September 2021 and still haven't received any further updates.

I haven't received any mail regarding selection or rejection, I have given interview on 29th of July 2021, many got result but I have not received anything yet, please take a look

Request Id: 76d26654-df5b-463e-8167-2c8eeac80800