Cognizant Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Cognizant related photos (186)

Cognizant Complaints & Reviews

Sai48 on Jul 5, 2020
I am sai i received a call regarding chaptcha work for 10000 chaptchs they didn't provided me software for 2 days then after i called them to provide software and to extend the 2days they didn't agreed for that and they are now asking me money of 6900 if not they will file a case against me i'm soo worried as i am a student i cannot pay that much amount pls help me i am worried
It's not Cognizant technology solutions it's of technology

[email protected] on Jul 5, 2020
    Cognizant have introduced a new wild that employees who have resigned will be unable to withdraw without unit heads approval which has become difficult for the new joinee. They have become non cooperative for the withdrawal process including their HR.resulting in forcing employees to leave .

Hiba A─Ćifa on Jul 4, 2020
      I have done 3k capacha solving and the app is not working properly no they are torchering me to pay 6900 and sent me the legal notice now i am not able to understand what to do any one please help
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Cognizant — waiting for hr round to be scheduled

Sirisha Lingala on Jul 2, 2020
        Hi team,

I have attended the interview for cognizant in april 17th i cleared the technical round but talent...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Job & Career

Illinda LAXMI SRUJANA on Jul 1, 2020
        Name:- illinda laxmi srujana
        Candidate id:[protected]

I got my surname twice in every pre joining file
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Cognizant Technology Solutions — fraud employee roja has cheated rs. 50000 from me | please take action against this fraud girl

Fraud Alert on Jul 1, 2020
          Hi cognizant,

I am one of the victims who lost rs. 50, 000 to the fraud person b. Roja.

In...
          Complaint category Employees

Pkb_kolkata on Jun 29, 2020

I attended the interview in cognizant bangalore on 23rd january, also selected and got confirmation in mail within 1 week.

I also got a call from one of the hr stating that the offer letter will be released in the next 7 days.

But now almost 5 months have been completed and till now i am keeping the same with cognizant hr person by mail and call, there are no updates from anyone.
          Only one reply i received from hr cognizant that 'the position went on hold ' on 15th may while i got few interview calls for the same position last week as well.

Please help me out regarding this matter and try to confirm the same as soon as possible because i have been waiting for 5 months.

Waiting for your reply asap.

Thanks & regards,
          Pramod kumar,

Cognizant Technology Solutions — fraud regarding captcha work

Ambavaram Ajay Kumar Reddy on Jun 28, 2020
            Yesterday night, i have applied for some jobs in quicker app. Today morning i got a call from them by saying that there is...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Cognizant Technology Solutions — offer letter not received - hr blocked my mail id without reason can't connect anymore

Anirban1993 on Jun 23, 2020
            I was confirmed for a job opening in february 2020. However till date i didn't receive any offer letter. Only fake promises...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Employers

Shwetha Kumari on Jun 21, 2020

I have interviewed for mangalore location. They completed my interview and the interviewer said that i'll get hr call for the further procedure. It's been 2months now, they haven't sent me confirmation mail or call.

Please check me and let me know.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Mohammed Sohail Ali on Jun 19, 2020
              I have got a mail from c2c team on May 6, 5:53 PM that will recieve an offer letter fom 2-3 weeks of that date, but till today's date I didn't recieved any updates on the offer letter, so I request the c2c team to update the info about my offer letter as soon as possible.

Regarding offer letter update

Cognizant Technology Solutions — Data entry job

Rachna Joshi on Jun 19, 2020
                Hii.. I m Rachna staying in sohna gurugram and i m doing study, for earn some amount for helping my studying cost i applied...
                Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Education

NayanaP on Jun 17, 2020

I had attended cognizant interview on february 22 2020 in bangalore and cleared all rounds (Technical, managerial, hr).

I even received a interview status mail from talent acquisition group cognizant stating that i have successfully cleared interview.
                I have completed final formal live session and submitted personal information as well.

But i haven't received the offer letter yet.
                I do understand process got delayed due to covid -19 lockdown.

Can you please release the offer letter at least now.
                Kindly direct me to respective cognizant hr team in bangalore to help on the same

Cognizant — I am complaining about the employee

Vaishnavi Jacob on Jun 15, 2020
                  I got offer letter from [protected]@cognizant.com. I was interviewed by the hr manager mr. Nataraj.

Find the...
                  Complaint category Employers

Zhang on Jun 13, 2020
                  I worked for cognizant since march 20th 2020, but still didn't receive any salary

pallavij2807 on Jun 8, 2020
                    I was interviewed on 21st march 2020 for selenium automation testing. After that i received an email stating you are the candidate of choice at cognizant. I submitted my choices. Since then i have been following up on emails to know my application status but i have not received any update. Please let me know my application status

tiwarisb4 on Jun 6, 2020
                      I was interviewed in cognizant on 15 april then on 19 april hr informed me i ma selected and then on 30th april i received the email form them that my applications on hold.

I trying to connect with hr but no response.

Please let me know what is the status. This should be transparent

Nandhinid on Jun 5, 2020
                        I recently received my offer letter from cognizant and after that i received an mail for filling the details in prejoining formalities in that while filling pan declaration form my name went wrong and after submitting the form i gave modify and edited my details by i was not able to submit the form again, there is no submit button shown at the bottom then how can i submit my modified form please help me to solve this problem

Kirthu on Jun 4, 2020
                          I recently received my offer letter from cognizant and after that i received an mail for filling the details in pre joining formalities in that while filling pan declaration form my name went wrong and after submitting the form i gave modify and edited my details by i was not able to submit the form again, there is no submit button shown at the bottom then how can i submit my modified form please help me to solve this problem
                          I too have same problem there is no way out

Gayatri Vishnubhatla on Jun 2, 2020
                            Dear sir/madam,

I'm sree lakshmi gayatri vishnubhatla,
                            2019 passed out. I got selected in your organization in february 2019. I got doj letter on 21st january 2020 and had asked to join your organization on 28th january 2020.

I had accepted the joining offer and i wish to join but i didn't join the organization on that date due to medical emergency. I'm sorry and i request you to give me another chance to join your prestigious organization.

Thank you so much for offering me the joining offer. I appreciate the time you took for interviewing me.

I look forward to hearing from you and joining cognizant soon.

Yours sincerely

V sree lakshmi gayatri

Recently Discussed

5 days ago
                              Cognizant
                              onboarding issues with cognizant portal
                              7 days ago