[Resolved]  Cognizant Technology Solutions — not received joining date till now

I attended cts interview on 3rd march 2018 at manyata tech park through a consultancy and cleared all the rounds.
The consultancy guys said my joining would be next week, but there was no offer letter received. After calling them up they informed that they are waiting for the approval from cts company as the cts people are saying that there is some issue with their tool and hence there is a delay in approval.
It's been two weeks now still not received offer letter or joining date.
In my whole of career this is the worst company i have faced waiting for offer letter or joining date.
They have to understand the fact that making people wait they are going to lose some best candidates for their company.
Mar 22, 2018
Mar 21, 2018
Updated by Praseedha EP
I attended CTS interview on 3rd march 2018 at manyata tech park through a consultancy and cleared all the rounds.
The consultancy guys said my joining would be next week, but there was no offer letter received.after calling them up they informed that they are waiting for the approval from CTS company as the CTS people are saying that there is some issue with their tool and hence there is a delay in approval.
It's been two weeks now still not received offer letter or joining date.

Kindly let me know when I would receive my offer letter.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Praseedha,
Please let me know what are the steps you followed and who you contacted which technology you attended.i also attended interview on 10th march 2018 still no response from then.

Cognizant