[Resolved] Cognizant Technology Solutions — Offer letter not released

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 anandkrish4204

I attended an interview at cts pallikaranai on May 21st 2016 and cleared all the rounds. At the end HR informed me that I will receive my offer letter in a week but I haven't received yet. Meanwhile I received an email from cts talent acquisition to upload my Photo in one of their portal. After that, I haven't received any updates. I am not sure if normally they would take almost a month to release the offer letter.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2016
I received my offer letter.

Comments

I attended the interview for CTS Manyata Bangalore on 11th of March. Till date I've not received the offer letter yet. The agency who had arranged the interview aren't able to contact the HR. Should I look forward for it?
Send an email to [protected]@cognizant.com which may help you. Push them continuously.
mahesh kolindala's reply, Apr 3, 2018
@Priyasr Did you receive your offer letter??I attended interview on 10th March 2018, no response till now.
priyasr's reply, Apr 4, 2018
no i havent recieved
AnonyMoose's reply, Apr 4, 2018

I have received below response. I'm unsure what else I need to do. Did any of you get positive response mailing to [email protected]??

Dear Requestor,

We are not the right PoC for recruitment related queries. Please do not drop any mails further.

Thanks & Regards,
Exit Help Desk-India
priyasr's reply, Apr 9, 2018
I have cleared interview all rounds with CTS in mid of Jan 2018, few days after uploaded photo aswell.Till now no response. Even mailed hr 3 times but no response. Not sure why they are taking interviews without releasing offers, even after clearing all rounds.
priyasr's reply, Apr 4, 2018
If someone you know is working in CTS, then using the mail ID of HR ask them to get the HR's number.Keep calling hi/her from different numbers and ask for the status/try calling from your office phone. Hope this helps.
HR told me that they are still awaiting client confirmation.
AnonyMoose's reply, Apr 5, 2018
G Can you share the contact with me please
@priya @preeti @saravanakumar even I attended an interview on 10th march in tambaram mepz for programmer analyst role and in one week got a mail about document verification, there they mentioned that i will receive my offer letter in 2 weeks bt 3 weeks gone still dint receive any mail from cts. If you guyz received any mail about offer letter plz comment.

Surendran
Preethi_R's reply, Apr 6, 2018
No updates from their end till now even after the follow up mails.
Surendran V's reply, Apr 6, 2018
@preeti did you contact any hr via Phone or mailID? If there let me knw it plz, so that i can try it.

I had attended interview for CTS -Gurgaon( TIKRI ) Location on 31st March 2018 for Cognos -Architect position . After successful completion of Technical and HR round, panel supporting members advised that they will send email on Monday(2nd April 2018) for uploading all documents .but till now I have not received any further communication.

Is there any one attended for the same day for cognos skill set and have received document upload email or received offer letter...
Is there any way to get the update.I don't have HR email /phone number to check for the same.

Gaurav125
Prajakta3941's reply, Jul 2, 2018
Did you received offer letter?I also got same mail that my status is under review.
It’s been more than 1 month. Dint got any updates. Did anyone received your offer letter or any further communication who has attended on March?
priyasr's reply, Apr 26, 2018
Yes, got the offer.Yesterday joined the organization.
@JansiR. No, I haven't received any updates from them. I attended interview on March 11. Is there anyone who received offer letter for interview on March 11 ?
Surendran V's reply, Apr 12, 2018
@saravana kumar i attended interview on march 10th still dint recieve offer letter. If you recieve any updates plz comment ji.

I have attended the interview on 31st march in Bangalore for mainframes, cleared all the rounds, but still no email or response from them, please help me if we have any way to check with them or will they take few more weeks ?
Please comment any one got offer letter who attended interview on 10th March(Women's Drive)
priyasr's reply, Apr 26, 2018
Yes, received before 15 days.yesterday was my joining date.

They called back and told that they had hired (finished all the rounds) me for a project and that was on hold for nearly 2 and half month, now it's scrapped. So no requirement as if now and they are not taking my profile further. I have got two more offers so I'm safe. It's no point attending CTS interviews. It's not just one or two case there are lot many who haven't received the offer letters. It's certainly waste of time.
I attended women's drive on 10th March, kandanchavadi. Got my offer on April 2.My joining date was 25th April.
Sorry recieved offer on April 12.Typo error
Indumathi G's reply, May 4, 2018
Hi, how many days it take to get mail from cognizant hr for document upload and pre-joining mail after you receive offer letter.
agkhan09's reply, Aug 15, 2018
Hi Indumathi,

Any luck? I am in same situation.. please comment..

THANKS,
@Priyasr Did you contacted any one? I havent received any mail yet.
priyasr's reply, Apr 27, 2018
Yes, I sent an email to [email protected] ticket was raised and it helped me to get the offer.
Gaurav125's reply, Jun 3, 2018
HI.. I just wanted to know that when you sent email at [email protected], then ticket was raised or you have some other portal link through that you have raised ticket.
and what was CTS response over your ticket ...
Please update me for this info.
I am waiting for offer .I have completed all rounds on 31st March 2018 but still no response.
I received one email from Candidate Response email group that my interview status is in review status but after that they are silent without any information.
Please update me over [email protected] or over my phone-8707243048.
I attended on march 10 at tambaram mepz still dint receive my offer, its been a month yet to review my offer! Anyone like me??
Surendran V's reply, Apr 30, 2018
Got my offer at 10:30pm!!
Indumathi G's reply, May 4, 2018
Did you receive mail from [email protected] for pre-joining details and documents upload after you receive offer letter.if yes Please tell me after how days you got for documents upload mail.
Gaurav125's reply, Jun 3, 2018
and what was CTS response over your ticket ...
Please update me for this info.
Please update me over [email protected] or over my phone-8707243048.
After how many days will receive pre-joining details mail for upload joining details after we receive offer letter.

please comment..
agkhan09's reply, Aug 15, 2018
Any luck? I am same sitation... please comment...

I had also attended CTS interview on 10th March, 2018. After that got a photo upload mail on 12th March. Also got a interview status select mail on 22nd March. But after that haven't heard anything else from them. I have mailed to [protected]@cognizant.com and a ticket has also been raised but still no updates after that. Anyone else we need to follow up with.

Anyone who attended an interview with CTS on 11th March for Oracle application and for an offer letter?

I have attended an interview on April 8 at Kanthanchavadi cts and cleared all the rounds but still I didn't get any mails from cts..

What can I do now?? Any one facing same problem Could please help me??
I gave Java interview for 18-35 months experienced candidates on 21st April 2018 in Techno India College Kolkata and cleared all the rounds(including sal discussion). Hr told the offer letter would be received within a week or two. Still I did not get any update or communication from CTS. Very few people whose notice period and expected salary was less only received offer letter. Please resolve this.
I didnot get offer letter till now. I attained interview banagalore location in manytatech park
I have attained interview on 21april 2018 and all round is cleared. Salary discussion also done. After 2 days I got one mail. Please provide me all details and submit again cis form., updated CV, two months payslips and all mandatory documents(payslips, adharcard, photos)after .3weeks completed, I didnot get any update for offer letter till now. I have also mail to hr. I didnot get any reply.
Any update plz mail me kum.[protected]@gmail.com

Kandhanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000