[Resolved]  2009 Shell Promo International Mobile draw. — sending message that i won the lottry

It looks like this these people are taking everone for a ride, it looks like that thy are sending the same mail that they won 1 st prize and to clame the amount to give all the details and so on.
request you to kindly check on the same and do the needful
Bejoy George

Comments

Shell International Mobile Draw — sending fake information

sir
shell company o[censored].K has sent me an email stating that i have won 200, 000gbp in 2008 mobile draw. and they have given me a phone number [protected] name dr.Blake.
many people have got this message and these people r cheating our Indians. so i want to know whether this true or just a fake.

thank u.
urs
DILIP KUMAR RAI
I got same type of messag i think its fake its like email draw lottery.. Now try trying mobile..

Its from internation organge mobile draw
hi Ppl, even i have been recieving the simillar SMS, this kind of false promotion should really be put to check.
is their any ?
i waz bluffed dat i won 750 million dollars by dr. mark from nigeria & i spent ma rs12 2 speaking 2 u...beware of diz dr. mark
even i received this message
""""""congratulations your mobile number have won $1 million USD in 2009 shell in't mobile draw. To claim contact Mr.Alex Johnson
on
e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com""""""""
is this a joke or what, , , , , , , , ,
s i to received d same
hi dis s ragvendra i got a msg tel.g tat i won an prize is it true
I hv got a msg y*day dat i hv won GBP 200000. i got a pin no. is it ture ??? has anybody got such prize ???
I received a massage on my mobile phone [protected] winning a 150, 000GB pounds from T-MOBILE PROMO 2009 and asked to contact Dr. Paul cell :[protected].Hence I submit my SBI saving account no[protected], Hence requested help in this regard.
check this out its all a scam http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/ConsumerProtection/scamnet/Scams/Shell_Petroleum_I...
i got similar msg asking me to send my name and code on [email protected], contacted one person in UK who gave me contact detail of a layer who ask for 570 GBP for process and obtaining F.R.O. ... has anybody got the prize money...
I too recieved the same thing from my ideacellular mobile...and I sent a mail to them for confirmation whether it is true or not?...and then after few days they sent this mail to me...take a look...

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds(500, 000.00 GB Pounds) for the 2009 MOBILE PROMOTION Draw which is Organized by Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC).

SPDC This is to let you know that online world mobile phone numbers draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 100, Mobile Numbers of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web. No tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your mobile number emerged as one of the five winners in category "B" with the followings :...(still more infos mentioned but it's confidential)

I'm not if this is a scam or real thing...Please help on this one...
Listen all...This is a new scam happening in all over india, so please AVOID IT AND DON'T SEND ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO THEM, IT'S 100% SCAM. I referred it to cyber police about it.
Those cheaters are from Nigeria! NOT London.
First of all it's a corrupted and poor country, why the hell they have to send such a big money to all winners? that's really stupid!
Somebody have to take serious actions against them! This kind of frauds is going on like for 5 years from now.
Even i have got the message too and i sent a mail to given addres and they replied back with like this:

Congratulation

We’re very happy to keep you posted regarding the International Promotion Honor from SHELL INT T.MOBILE DRAW AWARD WORLDWIDE

The sum of 10, 000, 000 (Ten Million Great British Pounds Sterling) was issued via Asian continent, one person in Bangladesh DHAKA, India, Malaysia, china, Israel, Jordan, Bangkok, Dubai, Syria, Kuwait, the message you got in your phone was send to you and your payment will be issued to you from london UK via indian government INT SHELL OIL MOB COMPANY WORLDWIDE,

Please fine the file attach copy and fill your complete address information’s prove as a citizen of India for further transfer of your payment down to India immediately.

"Apart from this they also sent a certificate kind of thing attached to the mail asking all my details, ID proof, driving licence, internation passport...i think this is definitely SCAM."
The same i too also have got an sms regarding that i have won prize o[censored]s$200, 000 to claim contactDr.[protected]@live.com

I Wanna know is it true or just a Stupid Scam.

shell international mobile — you have won prize

i got a sms on my mobilethat i have won prize o[censored]s$200, 000 in 2009 she;; international mobile draws
to claim your prize contact Dr. Philip Sheel [protected]@live.com
I got a massege on my mobile ... [protected] is it from india i want know other details about it ..so pls sent details to my Email ... thank you
i sarath s.r have received an sms from Shell petroleum development company of nigeria, is the information which i have got is real..? the certificate of award which i have got containing the reference number SPDC-091511 and the ticket number 085-MXW9 is true. my mobile number is [protected]. please verify my informations and respond to me as early as possible...
thanking you
yours faithfully
sarath.s.r
I received similar SMS on 5 Apr 2009 mentioning a prize of 200, 000 GB. This seems to be SCAM.

-Ram