[Resolved]  Aditya Indane, — All Service are very worst.

I have booked my cylinder on 30-09-10 on Aditya Indane gas agency Tagore Road, Oslo Circle, Gandhidham-Kutch, Gujarat.(370201), Tel No.[protected],228442., but till date it is not delivered i am facing a lots of probelem,they are telling it will come today and tommarow but nothing happaning. It is most WORST Agency across the Glob! My customer no. is 16525. I don't have the courage and patience to talk to the rogues sitting in the agency.They are too rough and rigid. IOC officials are requested to give an ear to this complaint or lose the goodwill and business.
THIS HAPPEND ALWAYS THATS WHY I AM LOT OF TROUBLE DUE TO bad SERVICE OF INDANE. Their Repairing service is also TOO MUCH BAD.
Kindly intervene into the matter and help me
Sir ,
Bhavana V.
All Service are very worst.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have booked for cyliner on 05.10.2010 with Aditya Gas (Autho. dealer for Gandhidham city)
and my waiting no. is 1109
but till date note delivered so we are facing lots of problems. While we are asking them they are telling Cylinder will come to-day and tomorrow but nothing happaing. their behavour also rigid.
IOC official are requested to pls.ask to M/s. Aditya Gas Service-G'dham for this type of complains and help to save goodwill of IOC and also ask them for they have to deliver cylinder with consumber sastifaction
Sunil