Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Complaint on Prasaad 26th September 2021 around 11am.
Indian oil bunk, Housing Board Colony, sub jail, Miryalaguda,...

I was travelling to Alwar yesterday(26th Sep'21) and got my car (Nissan Kicks) refuelled at Tijara road, Chikani, Alwar at Sainik Service staion GSTIN - 08ABFPJ7113HIZT. My car was running reserve and It must've been 2lts left when I stopped for refuelling. My car's tank capacity is 45-50lts max according to the company. And this Peteol pump put in more than 57lts which excludes 2-3lts reserve which was already in my tank. How the hell is it possible to fill approx 10lts more than the actual tank capacity???
I am attaching the Bill given by this petrol pump. I want strict n prompt action against this dealer n want appropriate compensation
Sep 26, 2021

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Staff misbehaving at night
    Sep 26, 2021

I undersigned Mohmmed Salim Abdul Sattar Sayed would like to bring into your notice that petromine Indian oil petrol pump...

I had get petrol for 1 litre yesterday only at IOC petrol station located in azhagarkoil road after kallampatty and had travelled only less than 20 km but today my bike on reserve and I also noticed that the meter reading at 0 level starting directly 0 then 35 or 45 there after only it runs properly.
      So nearly half of litre was cheated from consumer please take necessary action and prevent the reputation of IOC
      Sep 25, 2021

The cylinder I recieved was 3kghs less of weightage...
        Delivery man's name was mr. Veerpal

Consumer no:- 34411
        Invoice no[protected]
        Phone number- [protected]
        Sep 24, 2021

I got my fuel tank filled at IOC next to Kempanahalli Bus stand, Nelamangala, Bangalore. After which I got my car tyres filled...

I from ankleshwer.here matangi petrol pump .in week 2 or 3 days we are not getting petrol or diesel on pump.also pump worker coming with alcohol and talking with bed menners. They speak with gali with custmer.
          Sep 24, 2021

I am regular customer of indian oil, i have three petrol vehicles, i use indian oil service for last 10years, but now i face...

Order[protected]

Withoiu coming to the house, they cancelled the order and insist me to book again and again.

Frequently, they do this poor service.

UMA GAS AGENCIES
            Block-16
            Neyveli
            Cuddalore District
            Tamilnadu-607801
            Sep 20, 2021

We ended up paying Rs. 912 twice for Indane Gas Cylinder delivery as the initial payment was shown...

I made payment through airtel payments app but received no message and delivery.
              Sep 20, 2021
              I made complaint as I didn't receive any delivery or payment regarding message and I think my payment was not successful but today I receive message regarding it so I want my complaint back
              Sep 19, 2021

कल कनेक्शन नम्बर [protected]/[protected]. अनुराग कटारा, 98 पुरानी...

I have not received any Refilled Cylinder, but I have received a message in my registered phone as it is already delevered.
                Sep 17, 2021

Cons No /ID : [protected]/[protected]
                  Sep 16, 2021

We have participated in the following tender (HCC/LUBE-02/PT-10/2020-21) and we were awarded the contract, We have given the bank guarantee for the contract. But as of now there is no clarity on date of commencement of operations. We are put under financial loss due to this situation.
                    Sep 15, 2021

Order no.[protected] has been cancelled without prior notification regarding cancellation. This becomes a problem when there's an urgent need of gas and the booking gets cancelled abruptly. Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.
                      Sep 14, 2021

Order booked by mistake. So cancelled through your prescribed site. What else should one do? Please suggest.
                      Issue is nonpayment of lpg subsidy by you.
                      Series of complaints lodged without any response. Please act.

Timing of 24 hours open: But close at 8 pm and open at 5 am: address Haryana. Rewari Berli khurd (dev filing station) my mobile...

Rtgs to iocl account done ..but payment not received in iocl in my sap account
                        Sep 13, 2021

Puncture wala at JAI Garud Gas Station janakpuri b1 block is a fraudster. He made fraud today by breaking tyre valve of 2...