Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1134)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

People want key for argency but they will not give

[Apr 12, 2021] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shyam Auto Centre
    Laxmipur Raigarh (CG),
    Petrol filled quantity 11.14 @ Unit rate : 89.72
    Amount = 999.48
    Payment through Debit Card & deduction is Rs 1000/-.
    why i paid 52 paisa extra. Deduction should be nearest round off of Rs 999/-
    please resolve.
    Receipt available with me.
    My contact no. [protected]
    EMail id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

[Apr 10, 2021] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Everytime i drive to fill up my scooty the staff always tried to defraud me..
      I ask for a certain amount of Fuel say for rs.210.. He'll fill for 110 and will then stop and will start filling for 110 mark only... this short fuelling scam is very common.. Look into this..the whole staff is fraud

[Apr 09, 2021] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shortage oil delivery, not paper bill, not open timely & regularly, misbehave.

I am owner of Amaze Car which gives milage of 15-16 km per ltr. I got filled petrol for Rs.1000/- on 26/03/2021 (11.03 ltr.)...

Dispenser nozzle doesnot locked while petrol filling...That person frequently start & stop the nozzle by given pressure while petrol filling...afterthat he fight with me about I will do like this only..

[Apr 07, 2021] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello. I indane gas booked on 31/03/21 through indane app and had paid same time rs 854.5 under upi payment mode successfully....
            Reference No. N170117172720479281814
            Application Date:[protected]
            Consumer Name: Sekharamantri Pavan Kumarbr...

There are 4-5 petrol pumps in the vicinity of Bombay hospital, Indore.
            Not single one of them is having Nitrogen filling facility which operational.
            To get Nitrogen filled in the vehicle I had to drive 7kms to get it filled.
            It's just weird to drive 7kms to get Nitrogen inflated even though there are more than 4 petrol pumps in the vicinity. Irony is not a single one of them is willing for it.
            I am still unsure whether someone will take cognizance of it as since this issue has been persistent for sometime & authorities have failed to acknowledge it, then this is just makes it mere formality as there won't be any action taken from your side.
            I just wanted to do everything that I could to highlight the issue & troubles faced. Rest is on your shoulders to take action.

[Apr 05, 2021] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got my car fueled in Alfa Gasoline. Pump got disconnected automatically for 3 times and when asked they told it is new one and there is some problem. How they are using the pump when knowing that petrol pump is at fault? Can you please check.

[Mar 31, 2021] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Did they resolved your issue??

I am writing to complain regarding an incident that took place recently. I wish to inform you that while travelling from Delhi,...
                PETROL PUMP DEALER- M/S OM SHIV GORAKSH K.S.K.
                Date[protected]
                TIME 4:30 PM
                Sales person is speaking...

Kindly unlock user id registered with mobile no [protected]
                sangeeta agrawal
                advocate delhi high court

[Mar 30, 2021] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AIR FACLITY NOT AVAILABLE AT Indian petrol pump M/S KASHMIR FUEL CENTR GANDERBAL JAMMU AND KASHMIR.

very rude staff fayaz ahmad their. One of worst petrol pump I have ever seen.

Dear worest company Indian oil.

This is to inform you that today around 0955 pm. I went to one of the worst petrol pump. Namely M/S Kashmir Fuel CENTR Ganderbal. Their staff Fayaz ordered me why I didn't put fuel on my car during day time. Why I am coming late hours. He was acting like I was his employees and he was my boss. He use foul language with me. After completing fueling he ordered me to come to his office and get my card their.
                    After I entered his cabin he again use foul language and start shouting at me. That why u didn't get cash with u. And why are you coming late for fueling. I have already settled swap machine.
                    I was looking forward to did my full tank of fuel. But unfortunately due to misbehavior. He only put 250 rs fuel in my car.

Moreover they don't have air facility available.

Aijaz sheikh

This is bring in your notice that today at around 0955 pm, I went to M/S KASHMIR FUEL CENTR GANDERBAL jammu and Kashmir. br...

From Lodhwari Indian Gas Service, we have done a cylinder purchase in it, water has been filled instead of gas

[Mar 29, 2021] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      From Lodhwari Indian Gas Service, Lodhwari Raebareli, we have done a cylinder purchase in it, water has been filled instead of gas

Maine toilet open karne ko bola to usne kaha public toilet use karo jaake, ye nahi kholunga
                        Not opened the ladies toilet
                        Not opened the ladies toilet

Today at 08.14.38 I purchased petrol at IOC Harsh Nagar Kanpur (U P) 208012 at M/s Engineer Service Station outlet for my car UP78CS 4740 . Details of purchases are Date - 26/03/2021 TID 40145102 Batch No. 000882 Invoice No. 001049. Paid Rs2280/-. I found that density meter showing in 2 meter readers have a difference of 0.30 in same machine. Petrol supplied to me was of less density comparing to other meter.
                          The learned Supervisor informed me that difference in density is approved by IOC. Kindly inform me IOC stand on the issue of approval of different density petrol at same Petrol Pump at same rate.

[Mar 26, 2021] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am godaveri devi R/O of vpo bhanopli tehsil nangal distt ropar . I would like share my personap experience regarding the...