Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 6, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Having problems with Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 233 3555

View more phone numbers

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] reviews & complaints(13082)

IOC PETROL BUNK run by Arabian auto agency in alapakkam main road, Chennai is selling only xp95 octane petrol and doesn't have normal petrol, this is not only today for the past 6 months and they yell at customers who refuse to have premium petrol, the workers clearly state this bunk is only for premium customers.This is not acceptable please take necessary action on this bunk
Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir Recently I made a complain[protected] regarding density meter not working at the petrol pump of IOC on its site. I received a message from stating that the matter is resolved but today when I again went to the pump for refill, I saw the density meter not working and stuck at 917.4 unit. Why is this issue not sorted out? How will a consumer know whether the pump is providing adulterated petrol or pure? The staff over there blame IOC...
    Today i filled my car first time in( Sri Swarna Sai Filling Station, INDIAN OIL ) and car model is Kia seltos HTX
    My Kia seltos HTX tank capacity is 50L and they filled 55.024 and already my car have 5l petrol in my car and they filled my car 55.024
    Total fuel capacity of car is 50L
    I have already. 5L
    They filled my tank 55.024
    Total tank they filled. 60.024
    Fraud petrol they...

Sir, a person came to my house on 6/03/2022 to do offline registration of PNG at my house, he asked me for Aadhaar card and 618 rupees for registration, I brought him Aadhaar card and money. Later, when I checked on the net, I came to know that the person has registered but he has not deposited the Rs.618 that he had taken. Sir, you are requested to check it.I am sending you an acknowledgment Register No- [protected]
    State-Bihar
    Dist-Bhojpur
    Name-Manish vats
    Contact no-[protected]

This is to bring to your notice that when we were traveling to Salem from Bangalore the petrol station name DNV fuel station on route from Krishnagiri to Dharmapuri locked the toilets and when we asked them they first said it’s because we didn’t buy fuel and so. Then they changed their reason to the flush valve not working. How can you give licenses to these people when they don’t provide the toilet facilities? This is totally unacceptable and you need to take action on them immediately, as your company’s name is getting ruined because of these people.

SN fuels Vazhikkulangara, North paravoor Demands money for filling air (Nitrogen )

Today at Akshara petroleum at Bagalkot Road near Kolhar (karnataka) and we went to the washroom.. there I came to know that the washroom was locked, and the staff was not ready to open the closed bathroom since I am a petient and was having pregnant Wife with me, the staff was too rude and did not allow us to use the washroom. Plz take strong action about this. This complaint also lodge with PMO.

Cash was required for filling the vehicle with air. He spoke badly. Next time he was asked to fill the air by himself. The worker said that the free air facility at the pump has been rented. Very bad custmer behaviour from that employee side Appropriate action should be taken against this.

Pump operator very lazy and not cooperating and helping to clear two wheeler rush by starting a another dispenser, Also not offering Power fuel,
              Practically they do not want to give suggestion / complaint book...
              Don't care attitude...

More than 7 days passed, I didnt received xtrarewards point yet.

EMAIL- [protected]@gmail.com
                Points redemed- 500, from hdfc indian oil credit card
                Order no- [protected]
                Customer service not responding.
                If this situation persists, I had to appeal in the district forum.

Kindly see below image regarding order no, and redemption

It is to inform you that we went to shivesh service station outer ring road swami nagar delhi petrol pump on 12/11/2022 for petrol filling. I have order to fill the petrol for Rs. 450/-. petrol is filled correctly. we make payment from card swipe but they wrongly deducted 4346.59/-.
                  We checked it, then petrol pump person void the transaction but amount is not credited in my account till now.
                  Details are as below:-
                  Date Time MID no Invoice no Amount
                  12/11/2022 12.09.23 [protected][protected].59

Kindly look into this matter and resolve it as early as possible.
                  slip of void transaction is attached

Team I have booked a new connection on dec 24 2021. Till now i did not received any subsidy. they asked me to submit npcl to the registered bank and i did that too still i did not get the subsidy.

Consumer number is [protected]

Team i have booked a new connection on dec 24 2022. I did not receive any subsidy till now. I have submitted a npcl on registered bank account. then also i did not receive a subsidy.

I have submitted a npcl on may but i did not receive a subsidy

On 16.11.2022 I have Purchsed Petrol amounted Rs. 1500/- for my four wheeler DL 8C Y 8281 at 8.30 A.M. appox. from Tuli Petrol Pump situated at Raja Garden Chowk, Ring Road, New Delhi. The person(Not in uniform) who refill my car has manually stopped the machine( No. 11 as per Mr Narender employee of the pump) instead of auto- cut. When I complaint about that they said auto cut is not working. Now my concern is that First how can they assure...

Sir mai waha petrol dalwane apne bike me gya mere pass 10 ka coin tha jo total 110rs tha maine uske staff ko bola bhai 110ka petrol do to usne mna kr diya bola sirf coin ni lenge sir agar government ki company hi coin accept ni kregi toh sarkar ko ye 10ka coin band kr dena chahiye.
                          Sir muje emergency tha tha hospital jane ka laken mai petrol pump ke staff ke wajh se hospital late gya kyuki usne petrol diya hi ni
                          Sir mai chahta hun ki aap use petrol pump par action le aaj jo mere sath hua kl kisi or ke sath na ho. Thanks
                          Abhishek Kumar
                          Mo-[protected]

Sir on 16/11/2022 at 6.47 am at I refuelled my car and I noticed that the density of Deisal was 800kg/m3 at dispenser when I asked why is it so less, the attend replied that this is the normal density of diesel but according to the government the normal density of the diesel at petrol pump should be around 820 to 870 kg metre/m3. same was with the petrol also the density on the dispenser display was only 701.kg/me kindly strictly check the quality of oil at petrol petrol pump.

Sir, This is to inform you that, on 12/11/22at around 5 Am I was traveling related to my urgent matters, I purchased deisel for rupees 2000/- from your dealer at Adoor, kollam dist, Kerala (dealer name, Shirley Saji )The difficulty I faced that there was no arrangement for e-payment, i struggled a lot to arrange cash that too in the early morning. They said the instructions from dealer acept only cash. Please do. Necessary action as. Per the noms... I will provide documents for proof if required. Babu. K. [protected]

I, chandra shekhar sharma, ex empolyee no . 611290 as a grade ; D". retired on 31.07.2016 from Barauni Refinery, Bihar.
                                I want annuity no. as possible .
                                chandra shekhar sharma
                                ex empolyee no. 611290
                                pan no AHBPS0453P
                                Bank SBI Branch code 01502
                                IFCS SBIN0001502
                                Mob.no. [protected]

We have lost Gas connection book of the name Snehil Shrivastava.
                                  So kindly let me know the procedure to get the duplicate of it
                                  Consumer No:- [protected]