Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Having problems with Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 233 3555

View more phone numbers

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] reviews & complaints(12890)

The IOCL Petrol Pump with address Street Number 240, CF Block, Action Area I, Newtown, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156 is not providing the mandatory service of air filling in the tires. Thought it is located in a busy and posh area, the petrol pump doesn't have a fit for service ssetup therefore fail to provide the service during rush hour for many customers like me.
Please look into the matter.
Thanks and...
मै सुधिर कुमार दिनांंक04.07.2022 को अंगार पथरा धनबाद के पेट्रोल पंप मे संध्या 5 बजे अपनी बाईक मे पेट्रोल लेने गया था । मैंने 2 लिटर पेट्रोल देने को कहा सेल्स मैंन ने मुझे 200 रुपये मे...

They not filling fual, always said no fual.pls take action
Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have gone today your Sree Deviprasd agencies, Ugginapalem(Thallapalem junction)(AP) for purchase of petrol on 01/07/2022 at 7.00AM and tried to use the toilets there. They are horrible condition and notainIned at all. Outlet pipes are fitted and toilets are so dirty. The manger present is reluct to hear the complaint.

I was visited JALARAM PETROL PUMP located on kalawad road, rajkot. GUJARAT INDIA on[protected] time around 7 o'clock. And filling petrol in my bike.
      The fuel nozzle is leaked and so much petrol is wasted of high value petrol of customer. The person who is filling the petrol he is try to convince that the petrol is wasted of petrol pump not of yours. But when we contact the regional customer care officer Mr. Aakash.Batla (mo. 942731...

Hello IOC,

I am from raipur chhattisgarh. Recently, I asked an employee from G.S. Petrol Pump to fill my scooty's tank of 200 rs, but he filled the tank of about 198 rs. When I asked him to fill the tank of 200 rs. He refused to do that. He said that we never fill the tank of the exact amount. So, please look into this matter as soon as possible!

Sir/ madam
        On the 19th of June I went to S.K Petroleum Agency, Agartala for taking petrol for my car but they refused to sell beyond Rs 1000.00 but there was no such order of Government not selling beyond Rs 1000 beside this other petrol pump of Agartala was selling petrol normally with no restriction. Only S.K Petroleum was selling petrol with restrictions without valid government order. I made a complaint in toll free number with...

The one who comes to give gas, 5, 5 kg of gas is given less, and when the complaint is made, he has started making tantrums in giving gas, nowadays he is speaking yesterday, the gas has run out in the house but he is making him mad, How many people of our place have complained to him but no hearing happened, now I want solution or else I will post in social media and will complain further that there is no hearing.

The delivery executive has been charging us Rs20 extra every time. Upon asking he just says its delivery charges which are never included in the invoice. I tried calling the numbers mentioned on the invoice but no response and the customer care toll-free is not working too. I live in Hyderabad, Telangana PIN Code: 500005, Cons No/ID: [protected]...
          I asked for a 100 rupees petrol he only game me 99.44 rupees petrol...
          Hello, My name is Karan. Mob number [protected], I am getting messages from Indane regarding LPG connection updates, Booking and Delivery updates. I have never been an Indane consumer. Please Verify who is using this connection on my Mobile number. I am providing you SMS of Last booking no. on Today 22/06/2022) My mobile number which is wrongly registered with Indane - Please delete my phone number from your Indane Database. Thank you...
          Very very dirty ladies toilet and without inside lock. Old Digha bus stand, Dist- Purba Mednipur, WEST BENGAL....
          Hi Team, My name is Sanjay Kumar Singh. My complaint is regarding to a transaction of Rs. 510.00 on 15 June 2022 at COCO JRO indian oil petrol pump (Plot no. 41 udhyog vihar surajpur Greater Noida 201306)at 09:08:49 Am . TID 10519992. I made the payment and the amount get deducted from my account through your system says that you did not received. I even checked with my respective bank and according to that the merchant(you) have already...

Hello
          I kindly want to bring to your notice that, even after booking the gas and even after complete follow up with the Indane gas delivery agency there is no satisfactory response from the agency and even they does not care to pick up the call and give an estimated date of delivery.

Sir/Madam can you please make the necessary arrangement of delivery of gas cylinder as soon as possible. In my location there is approximately 15 household whose gas cylinder is empty and waiting for refill.
          Necessary detail-
          Booking no[protected]
          Date of booking-09/06/2022
          Agency name- Eehcoly Gas Agency, Shillong, Meghalaya

Your expedite approach towards the citied above subject matter would be very helpful for us.

Thanking You,

Indian oil pump in jassur district kangra hp
            I fill patrol in my car at11.57am dated 18.6.22
            Rs1500
            But sale man first fill oil in a Scotty rs 310
            Meter not down to zero they stat meter from 311to1500
            Plz check and take action
            Thanks I satisfied by pump owner
            Withdrawal complaint

We Ferronite had placed order for 400 liter diesel through [protected]@call application. My order ID :8988 is accepted for the delivery time 12:00-15:00 on 15.06.2022. Also order status is accepted by driver . However we have not yet received delivery. The toll free number of [protected]@call is switched off and other Indian oil toll free numbers do not have knowledge about such service of India Oil. Need immediate help and delivery....
              I’m a regular customer in this bunk now only I’ll but diesel in my car Amount Rs. 2000/- I’ll paid my amount and also I’ll ask to put my extra rewards points but that sales representative they are telling that machine not provided to this bunk this bunk only not provided extra reward points., always telling something wrong. I know in my area another bunk provided all facilities but this bunk only not provided customers service schemes...

I have been to the Indian oil fuel station at santoshima road old safilguda secunderabad twice in few of times in a month.
              Its been a month that they still do not accept cards and upi transactions
              The employees insist people to pay in cash.
              Every marchant in India is digitiseed. These people give the same lame reason that the neither machine nor the upi is working. There is a high doubt on the quality as well. There is high level of dishonesty and fraud going on in this fuel station please kindly take some action quickly. There is a high doubt of scam

Indian oil petrol pump is giving less petrol and when we asked them, they started arguing with us that this is the petrol pump of Indian Oil, no one can do anything, we want this petrol pump to be investigated.

Someone else booked cylinder in my account and delivered to some one else without my knowledge.
                  I am having an indane gas connection through distributor named "BK enerprises 42 Shopping Complex, Super Market-, Pali, Pali-Rajasthan - 306401. Last few weeks I am getting SMS about booking and delivery of cylinder in my account, but I have not booked any cylinder. I can see invoices are also being generated.
                  Someone else is booking cylinders in my account and delivered to some one else without my knowledge.
                  It clearly looks like that the distributor has booked cylinder from my account and given to someone else thus making profit from my quota. My Consumer no. is 10328 in the name of Rakesh Kumar Agarwal .

They are booking cylinder themselves from my consumer quota and doing forgery . I want to register my complain against them. This they might be doing with someone else also.