Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Having problems with Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Delhi

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 233 3555

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] reviews & complaints(12686)

I asked to fill 1100 normal petrol in my car. But he didnot filled 1 Rs petrol and my range is not increased by even 1 km. Worst service by petrol pump. I want my money back
Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

By mistake, I have linked an unknown person lpg id with my registered account. Now I am unable to delink that account from my number. Please help, otherwise I can be punished by police . My registered mobile number in Indian oil website is [protected]

Air Facility is unavailable, they refused to fill.

Sir maine 15/01/2021 ko petrol supplying company shivaji road kachahri k pass meerut se petrol dalwaya kuch dur jate hi meri...
        Indian oil commercial LPG gas cylinder supplying vehicles are being parked in our area regularly. It's a residential apartments...

I am resident of Rajdhani Enclave, Chajju Majra, Kharar. In our neighborhood, Stray dogs are increasing day by day...which are causing problem to children and walking people. The dogs are attacking people and creating a huge mess so kindly please take all the dogs away from here as they are vary harmful and we are facing so many difficulties.
        Please visit and catch these dogs as soon as possible. Please do the needful on urgent basis.

I had requested to fill petrol in my car of rupees 500 on 16.01.2022 08:04 am at Dumad Village, Vadodara Savli Highway, GJ SH 158, Vadodara, Gujarat 391740. My car number GJ06PG0365.

But It was found that the employees at pump did not gave me petrol of 500 rupees and totally make fraud with me.

Registered Mobile No. [protected]
            Booked a cylinder on 29.11.21. After I put it to use on 15.01.22 night . I observed...

Order for cons. no. 60487 with Ref no.[protected] was paid through net banking but did not receive any acknowledgement from Indane. the payment gateway is CC Avenue and the Invoice no. is [protected].

Please help

I'm vijay prajapati I was filled petrol today in keshav petrol pump, new vip road vadodara. there person was not set zero in pump machine and start direct 13 rupees I am saying there person he lying me and three times cut off nozzle during petrol filling time.
              I'm requesting you what was wrong about that serving people he was cheated consumer please take legal action that petrol pump and there staff.
              V k prajapati

I am a recipient of the LPG cylinders from Indane, via Madhavi Gas Agency in Telangana. My consumer # is CX22841999/[protected]....
                My mother(Savitri devi) consumer ID is [protected] and I get my Gas Cylinder supply from K2 International, 255-A Pocket-N sarita...
                Byculla sarvice Station
                Im going iocl pump washroom but washroom is locked so i asked for executive...

I have send money through gpay and it is not working so I send through Patym and after 10 min I check Both transaction are done from my bank account and the petrol worker told me that If transaction is double I will fill your petrol next time i[censored] come after 1 month . After 1 week I come here and he told me that other person fill your petrol pump . And he told that he is I'll and he is out for some day . And I trust him blindly that the person is so good . And after 1 week I know the truth of the person .

Very Disappointed from his behaviour and company . I fill every time from that petrol pump because I like the behaviour of workers and the petrol pump is very far from my home but I fill from their only .

Never told anyone to fill from that petrol pump . I think he is a good person but reality is different and never fill any from their or any INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP anymore .

Madhavi Gas Agency- I have booked cylinder online and for the payment scanned paytm as per their suggestion. After that they...

Today i visited your petrol pump Ram Singh sons around 11:15 am to get fuel in my vehicle. The person on duty ( may be belongs to Uttar pardesh) at two wheeler section had refused to give me fuel and told me to go to any other lane. but when i asked for reason of refusing to give me fuel he said go back in last and then i will give you fuel. In arguments The person on duty started abusing me and told me that i will chop you (Tenu Vadh du ga.) This type of worker should terminate immediately who are defaming the Co.

Here in Indian oil petrol bunk near registation office chevella, Telangana not providing toilets..
                    Take necessary action

I wanted to buy diesel of Rs. 1820/- the pump attendant started filling the diesel without feeding in the machine when I asked...

As you are already aware from the subject that we have misplaced our father's card and also the original gas connection receipt. In that case I request you to kindly help me out get the Consumer ID and the Gas Card. Name of my father is HARI HAR KUMAR SINGH, vill- BAJRAHIA, po- AMARDAH, ps- ISWAPUR, pin- 841421 (BIHAR). Thank you.

As we need gas cylinder for our daily needs the cost for it is also increasing rapidly. The burden which we are facing is enormous. These delivery agency is charging us extra. I am residing at Neyveli, Cuddalore district, Tamilnadu. Here the actual cylinder price is 936 but the delivery agency charging 1000 for consecutively three times. I don't know why this is happening. On asking them they are giving the reason that for delivering direct to home we need to pay extra amount. Is it so?