[Resolved]  Air Force Canteen noida sec-21 — refunding of money back

I have booked a washing machine model wb9526 and a tv model no 21fd5rge, both the products are of LG make.I have sbmitted form D along with two DD, dd. no. 004052 amounted to Rs7429 and DD. no. 004053 amounted to Rs6271 on 10th july 2008.The concerned person Mr.Pawan kumar verma told me that the product will be delieverd to my place in shalimar garden within 4 days from the day of booking.
Today is 8th day I am still waiting for both the products.The dd is also cleared from my part.Now the dealer is telling me that the tv model 21Fd5rge is not available with them.He has given us the option of 21fc2ab also said that it has golden eye feature in it.he told us to pay Rs100/- extra in addition to the challan money.When we cross check th item in LG website it was not having the golden eye feature in it and moreover its MRP was Rs7700/-, the tv model which we had booked 21fd5rge has that feature and its MRP was Rs9500/-.
Till today I have neither the product nor the money.
Please take necessary action against the dealer and the canteen the dealer address is Vijay narula,
Narula electricals,
102 NAvyug market, Gaziabad-201001(U.P.)
Ph no.[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Narula Electronics is a big cheat. This guy Pavan Verma also cheated me by delivering a less capacity fridge and then bluntly refused to acknowledge that it was a mistake. The fridge that was delivered, 185L, costs 10220/- and I paid 11500/- for 195L. Avoid these cheaters at all cost

Indian Air Force