Indian Air Force Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Indian Air Force

Having problems with Indian Air Force?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Air Force customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Air Force

Delhi

Indian Air Force Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Indian Air Force reviews & complaints(311)

Greetings to respective authorities
Today I went to airforce canteen situation in AFSB 1 clement town Dehradun Uttarakhand
The civilian who was incharge for card entry didn’t allow me to enter into canteen even after carrying my ECHS card, my parent was there with me . He was asking me for my own personal canteen card, but this rule doesn’t make any sense if I am with my parent as they have their canteen card . And I have been to other Indian army canteens to they have never asked for my individual canteen card . I also want to add about the behaviour of that individual he was very rude, disrespectful and had no manner of talking. He was so impolite with us and was answering back in wrong way .
Even if there’s this rule then you should mention it on your website or notice or it should be written in front of the canteen .

Dear sir/ Mam

I Lila Bisht wife of cpl ajay singh having dispute with my husband and to file a case for interim maintenance i need the salary slip of my husband for the appropriate amount for the survival of me and my child please suggest me from where i get the salary slip of my spouse because as per co of the unit they deny and as per law wife is eligible to see spouse salary slip .

Hello

Sir/madam
      My Name is RAJ RANI w/o Late NC (E) RAM CHANDER SERVICE NO. 803956 RANK- NC (E) TINDEL DATE of Death 22/07/2021 Am not received my husband service discharge book please send fast my husband service discharge book.

Raj Rani
      Address- New Paras nagar
      Boh Road Ambala Cantt
      M.no. [protected]
      Dec 10, 2022
      Hello Sir/madam My Name is RAJ RANI w/o Late NC (E) T Ram Chander Service no. 803956 R Date of Death 22/07/2021 am not receive my husband service discharge book please send fast my husband service discharge book. Thanks Regards Raj Rani Address- New Paras Nagar Boh Road Ambala Cantt Pincode - 133005 M.no 7015543865 Email - [email protected]
      Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When i was filling my form of agniveer vayu for intake 1/23 . I have done my payment of 250 but on that site not showing . So i make payment again . So payment was deducted twice . I requested you to refund my one payment. I'm so poor sir . Plz help me .

Sir
          I KOUSIK ROY having a PLI policy no APS[protected]A.Now I was applied loan on 12 Oct 22 to Arambagh Head post office (PIN-712601).Till date the original document not received from your office please send this original document of abovementioned policy to abovementioned post office urgently.
          Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are running a Convent School at Nal (Bikaner) near Nal Airbase.
            Airman Mahendra Bajiya (mob no [protected]) whose kid was studying in our school for session 21-22 and without paying full school fees and without taking his TC he left. For full session he kept asking time promising to clear dues but then later he simply refused saying do what you can and I dont care even for Airforce management, They cant force me to pay school fees.br...
            My elder brother is torturing my mother and me .he doesn't look after us and I am not able to do anything. Because of him my mother is badly getting worst day by day....
            Sqn Ldr D Pandey is not appearing in the court for DV act filed by his wife where the summons have been sent by the court to him through his Commanding Officer and duly received about an year back. This is causing further harassment to the applicant . Also he didn’t not appear for the maintenance case filed by his work for entire year even after receiving the summons and the applicant wife has to drop the case in between because it is an...
            Dear Sir/s,
            I'm writing this complaint to avoid defamation of a serving defense class one gazetted officer Group Captain Debasish Dhar S.N. 23302 located at Udhampur.

Gp Captain Debasish Dhar has defaulted to pay our outstanding of INR 1, 310, 150/- for taking our services for his business of Real-Estate construction and sale/purchase of built houses in Sheetla, Nainital, Uttrakhand.

Gp Captain Debasish...
            I am 900897-L Sgt (Retd) Ranjit Krishnan retired from Indian Air Force on 31 Dec 21. My last posting was at AF Stn Chandinagar. I had submitted the documents for claim pertaining to my permanent transfer to hometown on retirement (posting claim) in the month of Feb 22 by post to Asst Adjt AFS Chandinagar. Till date i have not received any amount pertaining to the claim which amounts to approximately Rs 1, 00, 000. This is causing...
            Mr. Uddeshaya Singh Sachan staff no-971065 H-LAC OPS ASSTT(ATS) & Vibha Sachan (Mother o[censored]ddeshaya singh sachan) has taken a housing loan of Rs. 20, 00, 000/- on 28/02/2018 from CAN FIN HOMES LTD having branch office 63/3, mall road, potdar tower, kanpur, UP but to our surprise when the party was irregular in paying their emis we went to the property to enquire why emis are not being repayed at time. to our surprise we found Mrs. Satyawati...

I live in Air force station hasimara 16 wing. The condition of electricity is worst, there's no electricity since last night (5th Sep), it's been more than 14hrs. They don't take any action for this, officers are getting generator, and we lower trade people are suffering in this heat without electricity. This is not the first time, most of the time this happens, we can't do our things, families are suffering with this, and because of that there's water supply problem. Sometimes the electricity goes for 24hrs straight. The officers threaten and pressurise air mens if they try to complain about anything. Please look for this and solve our problem.
            Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have honour to state that amount
              Rs 18457 forcilly debited on 25 may 22 without reason. I contact the branch managers 5 times he always refused and harassed me. He doesn't return amount Rs 18457. I complain to customers care 4 times but not solve the problem. He also harassed me complain n0.is[protected]dtd 25 may22,[protected] dtd 18 jun22 and[protected] dtd 16 jul22. Branch code 05957 sbi sukhpura ballia up

Therefore, I requested you that take tactical action against the branch manager. And solve the problem, please
              Jul 25, 2022
              Updated by Sumit 812
              Please solve the problem as above given

I have filled the application for agnipath for inadian air force but wile making payment i can't open the web page and not able to login the application and can't open the application i filled all details but couldn't able to conplete the payment because of the website not loading and shows the invalid captacha and no t even able to login due to this i am unable to complete the payment please help me regarging this since it was not my complete...

I have complted my application form and submitted to and payment has deduct my account but payment not verified plz confirm my payment
                Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have completed my all steps on application and submitted application form and fees has been done but payment not verified plz verify my payment details
                  Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Did payment through bill desk for AGNIVEERVAYU EXAM (I) 2022 cycle via google pay upi . The amount was debited from my account but the webpage remained un responsive and the payment status is showing NIL in the website.
                    The amount was succesfully deducted .
                    Kindly refund me my money back that I paid via google pay upi at the earliest.
                    The payment receipt has been attached with the complaint.

Respected Sir,
                      I am a student in Kendriya vidyalaya No. - 4 Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. I had given my 12th CBSE board examination and waiting for my result but in the recruitment of Agnipathvayu that has just come out, 12th pass is being recruited, in which children like us who is waiting for their result cannot apply, why is it ? This is not our fault that our result is late. Now then it's a humble request that please create a slot in form for those who are waiting for their 12th board result 🙏🙏

Yuwaraj
                      Student in Kendriya vidyalaya No. -4, AFS Maharajpura, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
                      Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir iam ex service man of airforce, my complaint regarding my salary during my service time, but till that problem not solved, iam senior, my salary 1000 rs less, my junior get 1000 rs more from me, due to this problem iam getting my pension also less, my case already forwarded to wayu bhavan Delhi, but from there iam not getting any response,
                        My service - 819064 (s), Name - ravindra kumar yadav, rank - NCE,
                        MY CONTACT NUMBER- [protected]
                        MY EMAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com
                        Plz sir solve my problem, if any detail you need plz contact me
                        Jun 22, 2022
                        Updated by Dkysubha
                        Not geeting any reply from airforce

I have completed BSc IT from sikkim manipal University in the year 2012 via distance education. Is my degree is valid for gov and bank job in india now.kindly guide