Indian Air Force

Fax:

Load

Indian Air Force Complaints & Reviews

श्रीमान जी,
मैने Airforce Group C Civilian मे MTS पद के लिए 09/04/2021...

As I'm John elder son of nce chinnaiah know he was Srinagar I have some health issues past 1year that is (jaundice and typoid fever and depression ) I was married but no support in financial what to do I don't know Please help me sir... This is not to Mr chinnaiah his wife nayomi my mother so please take an action to Nayomi my father his working Indian Air Force but money where it goes we don't know even my father don't know nce chinnaiah t 1st posting Srinagar 2nd CHAF Bangalore 3rd jamnagar Air Force 1 ...4th jorhat 5af... 5th airmen selection centre race course Delhi again Srinagar (jammu & Kashmir )still I have health issue record is in Air Force Medical Center in jorhat 5air forceand race course airmen selection center Delhi
Sep 05, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am indian army served person basically professional army soldier.
    Please give pay attention my complaint regarding to my wards.
    My child was learned in Airforce school jamnagar in last education year.
    Recently in january i posted from jamnagar to another location so i shifted my family to native place.
    School committe not given my leaving certificate because they demanded regular education fee behalf of without my wards given attend class

Sent from vivo smartphone
    Aug 28, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Sir i Posted in jamnagar last financial in jamnagar year[protected].
    I am professional indian army soldier i sacrifice and dedication towards nation.
    My both wards was learning in Airforce school jamnagar.
    When i shifted my family in native place my school leaving certificate not given school because they demand pay fee.
    Here is noticed that both wards not attend any class with teacher.
    When teacher asked about my wards i tell that please cancelled my wards admission .
    I reapeadly requested class teacher that plaese leave my wards with class.
    I argued 100 times please principle to remove my wards with class.
    But they dont get it.
    Also demand paid fee without any class attendance.
    Why should i pay

Respected sir,
      My name is Yogesh from Haryana.
      I had cleared the exam for the post of Airmen y-group, My roll no. Is [protected]. I have also passed the group discussion exam, physical test also.
      But I have been disqualified from the medical exam by mentioning a point of DNS
      I have reexamined to other dr also they declared me fit so I request you to provide justice to me.
      I will be very thankful to you
      Aug 27, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Is there anyone who can help me to get my medical allowances as I have retired on 31st March 2000, and then it was not introduced and I approached any authority of IAF and allahabad pension, but no one either able to resolve, even today I approached to ECHS howrah who instructed me to approach AFRO AND DAV, I did that and call every department minimum 100 times but no one could any my call so at last I am approaching you to resolve the issues of non receiving of medical allowances till today.
        Aug 23, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Till today I haven't received any kind assurance from your side and I am still waiting to get medical allowance...

No- 957748-F CPL Sunil has cheated the Indian Air Force by making his date of birth short and got fradulent enrolment.

His actual date of birth is 20.12.1991.

Changed date of birth to 20.4.1993.

He is well known about the benefit of short date.

Please intimate on which address I should send all proofs of above facts for necessary action.
          Aug 22, 2021

Hello Sir/ Ma'am
            I live in Air Force Station Pathankot and my father is suffering from cancer and he need proper and fresh vegetables and fruits daily but here the vegetables are not fresh or selling it at double of it's cost. The gate of Air Force Station is not open and they use to say that a gate pass with officer sign is needed to go out of the gate at once.
            There are some medical items that is not available in SMC but available outside the Air Force Station. It's somehow impossible for me to manage that medical items as they don't allow me to go.
            Sir many of the workers use to come inside the Air Force Station but they don't allow Airmen to go outside.
            Sir/Ma'am, Please take some action on it and help me.
            Sep 2, 2021
            Aug 21, 2021

Sir
              I have cleared CBT, HAND WRITTEN TEST, RUNNING & MEDICAL at the rally conducted on 2019 but till now we dint got any result sheet in net till now no news about that Gajwal, Hyd Rally
              Plzzz help
              Aug 13, 2021

Myself vineet mudgal
                Registration no [protected]
                I was declated unfit on scoliosis on 12 july and i have visited two senior ortho doctor in my area.both were working in civil hospital and both declared me fit but in the remedical i was declared unfit i want you to review the matter and help me with it
                Aug 12, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir mein Rekha Suresh KAMBLE mein air force station lohegaon Pune Maharashtra 411032 yaha kaam karti hoon mujhe mers pf chahiye mujhe naya ghar lena hai lekin yaha ke afsar jo hai civilian ke woh kuch help nahi karte pf ka pucho toh kehte hain nahi milega lekin mere paas itni saving nahi ki usey mein apna khud ka ghar le saku toh aap kuch kijiye aur 5 mahine sey pament bandh hai ghar kaise chaly pension hai lekin woh karje ki wajha sey woh bhi khatam ho jati hai mere do bache hai lekin woh itne padhe lekhe nahi ki unko job mil sake aur aap jante hai corona ki wajha sey kaha kaam milta hai toh mere bete ko yaha kaam mil sake aisa kuch kijiye aur pf ke liye BHI help kijiye please sir
                  Jul 16, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint against the management and administration facility of the Indian Air Force Station Bhuj, Gujarat. The complaint stated is regarding the lack of proper electrical supply across the residential area and homes of the air force personnel in the campus. There have been reports of frequent cuts of power supply, generally for 5-6 hours per day on a regular basis. This causing high inconvenience to the residents (mostly families) of the campus and disrupting thier daily lives . No steps are being taken by the authorities even after constant complaints to the administration of the campus. This is more serious than it seems as the residents have to suffer and cannot even do anything against this. The lack of such a basic necessity in the campus of the defence forces is a matter of serious concern and should be taken to the highest levels to resolve this as soon as possible.
                    This complaint is being filed by a resident of the Air Force Campus Bhuj itself. Can contact on the following email for further information : [protected]@gmail.com
                    Jul 12, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to tell you regarding fraud in online exam centres .please share official mail i.d . Because this is confidential.
                      Jul 11, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahender gupta son of dasi gupta from bhagata gorakhpur (u.p) did fraud in his date of birth to clear air force exam and currently working in air force
                        Jul 06, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Jwm mahender gupta son of dasi gupta village bhagata post khorabar distt gorakhpur pin code 273010 posted in bidar
                        He did fraud with his age to enter in air force station and currently posted in bidar he cheated indian air force

I Rajeshree mahadik want to complaint on behalf my father Mr. MAHADIK JAYWANTRAO BAPURAO, Service no. 270264, Rank LAC I, regiment corps I.A.F, D.O.B 02.06.1946, date of enrolment 22.08.1964, date of discharge 31.08.1979.
                          Jun 28, 2021

26 June, 2021
                            Respected sir,
                            I am Mr. Santlal Shrinath Pasi living in, Room No. 4 9/50. Sagar Dharshan Co-OP....

I am writing this to inform you that Ms. Deepti Malik D/o Amar Singh Malik is using her powers and links in the forces to get possession of my agricultural land.
                            She uses her connections in the forces to influence local police and asks them to stay quiet and take no action against her and people supporting her.
                            In short, I am the legal owner of the land as per documents and she is using her connections to supress me and get me out of my land. She is neither the owner nor she is having the possession. The reason of her interest in this land is because she is having adjoining piece of land and she want to include this in her lot as well.
                            She is influencing the local police and using it as per her convenience.
                            Please deal with this matter with urgent attention.
                            Mr. Yashpal malik
                            Address – 1214, sector – 17, Yamunanagar, Huda, Jagadhri, Haryana.
                            Mob. No. - +[protected]
                            Jun 16, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am staying at Air force border in Jam-Khambhaliya, Dist- Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gujarat, INDIA. Airforce given land to farmer on lease and now farmer block road which leads to my house. so finally Air force need to answer/Act to inform farmers to stop this unethical . farmers are not owner of land and that land belongs to Air force.

Pls Pls help someone.
                              Jun 02, 2021

Hi Sir,

I am R Nair, an ex corporal (Photo Fitter) of PT 09 Entry joining of 1992, Service Number 761243-H. I was given discharge after 9 .5 yrs of service.as medically as there was little shivering of my hand and I was advised for change of trade which I did not accept.

I was discharged from Air Force Station New Delhi without a ex serviceman card, Diploma certificate or experience certificate.

Can someone help me in this regards.

Rajesh Nair
                                [protected]@yahoo.in
                                Jun 02, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir/mam, I am here Mr.Vijay Pal Singh from District amroha (U.P).Sir, There is my one collegue who is in Halwara airforce station on the post of airmen ( X Group) Mr.Raj Kumar(2008 batch selected) Mob.No.-[protected] Sir, he is using his airmen power in very wrong manner.Sir, he always did mishbehaving with all people including women.Sir, All want to file complain against him in police station but with due respect to INDIAN AIR FORCE we are not doing.Sir, Airmen is for securing the indian people but not for torturing or misbehaving.Sir, please enquire abou this according to your end.I hope you pay attention towards it.

Mr.Vijay Pal Singh S/O Shri.Jai Chand