Indian Air Force

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Indian Air Force related photos (24)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Indian Air Force Photos

Indian Air Force Complaints & Reviews

Yha air force station dinjan Ki Afwa me kuch bhi Shi Nhi H. Yha pr afwa ke hr saman me 10% se jayada afwa...

Sir 722881f devarajanprakash got discharge from service after completing 20 yrs of service. 31dec2011.my last drawn pay was 10860.but in the ppo it is mentioned as 10550.due to that I am getting less pension. I had raised many querry, hard copy also sent to dav but no response. At the same never attain the call which we are making. It shows no importance is given to ex service.
Mar 25, 2021

Respected sir
    I am Amanjeet kumar from patna . I have been suffering from unfair selection at my re-medical SMC Bakshi ka talab where, doctor was talking in phone while re-medical and without any check up he declared me unfit. And also I think he was not good mood that day due to which 18 out of 17 declared unfit that day. When I requested him to recheck that I am not suffering from point like "digital tremer" then, he told me go and complain anyone, nobody can do anything to him .
    So I wanted your help, please do fair with me . It's all about my future and career . I belongs to middle class family and also it's my last attempt. My SMC is also not hearing us
    So, please grant my request and do proper investigation about in that matter to find truth. So, I got a chance to priy me fit because I am. Help me !

I shall be grateful to you for this.
    Mar 19, 2021

Dear sir
      I am Amanjeet kumar from patna . I have considered re-medical in lucknow (38 wing AF Bakshi ka talab) in degital tremer where I declared unfit . They haven't checked my hand or body, just declared me unfit which is not a fair selection. Lots of candidates were suffering from this cruel behaviour of medical officer.
      I can prove anywhere and anytime that I am not suffering from that . After I asked him they told " go and appeal anywhere, I am not doing anything " which is also not a good response
      So, please sir I am requesting you take my problem seriously in my last attempt for airforce airmen . I am a middle class boy with lot of family responsibilities
      Kindly help in my problem...
      Please do as soon as possible 🙏
      Mar 18, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Mohit grewal appeared in AFCAT 2021 exam held in the morning shift on[protected]. My registration number is 0121AA0086754....

By doing fraud with his brother in-laws AMIT DWIVEDI s/o PUTTAN DWIVEDI postal address AT BHISAR POST RAIPUR KANPUR NAGAR 209304. Amit dwivedi is medically unfit he has been suffering from color blindness since birth and dental problems but despite these problems he has selected in IAF by doing fraud in medical checkups he has given bribe to the concerned doctor. He is posted at Gujarat present time. It is request to look into the matter and do needfull.

Updated by Biruu
        It update shown as resolved but without any investigation it has been resolved it is unfair please look into the matter
        Biruu's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 27, 2021
        Progress of this complain is?

My father on duty bathinda air force stations bathinda apka air force stations bathinda thik nhi h bimar admi s duty krba rhe h 5 din s dard ho rhi h mh tk nhi jane d rhe h j galat bat h itna bura Hal h stations Bhisiana ka officer thik nhi h bha k agar kuch hota h to air force stations Bhisiana hoga
          Feb 24, 2021
          Feb 22, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I mail CDAC and AFCAT that my exam of IB ACIO and AFCAT is on same that so please change my exam date, as I got my IB exam date on 8Feb at 11 pm but they reply me that date change was considered only till 8th Feb mails
            How its possible that I mail within few hours for date change?
            On other hand many candidates got their new dates regarding same
            Its clear discrimination with me and violation of my fundamental rights.
            Feb 18, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Want a flying officer (+91 [protected] ~ Ashutosh Rout) to be considered being punished for failing to fulfill his promise...

My name deepak i fell air force xy group form my fess is debit my account on 27/2/2021 but fees not be complete sumbit
              not be credit in my account can be help me

my email id [protected]@gmail.com reg no [protected]

I next try fess it on last date of form 7//2/2021 next debit amount 250 sumbit

plese i request chick my first27/2/2021 debit amount 250 plese refund me
              mob no [protected]
              Feb 10, 2021

Respected Sir,

Greetings of the day..!!!

I am writing this letter to you so that I can inform...

Hi, as per toll rules 1901, defence staff when active service r exempted from paying tax. However in lucknow Nawabganj toll, I m paying toll since last 3 visits as they deny exemption. I m serving member of air force and used to visit memora air force for routine service related tasks. Most of the time, I use my own car for that as service vehicles r not sufficiently available. Apart from paying tax, toll employees behave quite roughly to us like we r asking some favour from them. Hope u look into the matter and instruct them accordingly.
                Jan 01, 2021

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did the payment for afcat application ₹100 and amount deducted from bank and payment status not updated then i did the payment again. So I got the refund of the first time but I didn't got the refund the second payment.so help me out here and find the payment receipt along with it.
                  Upi reference no is :[protected]
                  Dec 31, 2020

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ricoh 1600le scanning driver not available at any site. Please provide the same as early as possible to this place.
                    Contact us on
                    mobile no- [protected]/ajit
                    Dec 24, 2020

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Did payment through bill desk for AFCAT (I) 2021 cycle via phonepe upi . The amount was debited from my account but the webpage...

Sir my registration number is 0121AA0066919 and i paid 250/ as fee on 17 December 2020 but it didn't shown successful money was deducted from my account. So i request you to refund the money as soon as possible.
                      Dec 24, 2020

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did payment through bill desk for afcat (I) 2021 via amazon pay upi. The amount was debited from my account but the webpage...

Respected Sir,
                        I am Pallavi Bagal from Shirdi, Maharashtra. I am 22 years old. I have graduated in BSc Aeronautics & also done Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. I want to become a IAF fighter Pilot since childhood. But i dont have 50+ marks at 10+2 level in physics and maths each.
                        Technically, physics & maths of 10+2 level has nothing to do with flying branch. I was misguided at that time. The selection should be on the basis of AFCAT & SSB interview only. Sorry to say but this criteria has no meaning & this has shattered my all the dreams.
                        Please consider my request and allow me to join flying branch in IAF.

Yours faithfully,
                        Flight cadet Pallavi Bagal

Jai Hind!

[protected]@gmail.com
                        Dec 22, 2020

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Air craftsman in the Indian Air Force KATREDDY SYAM KUMAR 982838R who has a Liquor Card LA[protected]C00 has duped me with online transaction of rupees Sixty Thousand.
                          Dec 14, 2020

Indian Air Force customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am the wife of one of your employees deployed at phalodi station.

We have been waiting since long for getting permission to live together after the lockdown. Many people have sent you the application also but it got rejected. Sir we are facing a tough time living seperate. I request you to please keep a soft corner for us and allow us to live together.

Kindly understand the griviance and take suitable action sir.
                            Dec 03, 2020