[Resolved]  Airtel Pc Secure — deactivate airtel pc secure antivirus

my sir name is singh not jain

Comments

Airtel Pc Secure — VIRUS DEFINITIONS ARE VERY OLD

pc secure is not getting updated and 'check now' option is disabled...

message shows...

" VIRUS DEFINITIONS ARE VERY OLD"
Airtel PC secure comes with a warning symbol, saying "Your virus definitions are 30 days old." what needs to be done in this case?? please let me know
i want my pc secure to be deactivated immediately though i called to customer care there is no correct response from them
my airtel virus definations r 15 days older what should i do.how should i update my virus definations
i want 2 deactivate my p c secure antivirus
i want 2 deactivate my airtel pc secure
kindly greant my request.
pl deactivate my pc secure s Iam away from India my broad band account number is 14827031.ihv give a requisition for discontinuation of b band an pc secure.till date Ihave not recieved any communication
seshikala(mobile number[protected] deactivted with effect from 16/8/2010 as I amaway from India)
decactivate my airtel pc secure callimmediately.. your customer care is not responsing properly..
i was buy a licence key for airtel pc secure, i am installing the product message comes like this "No internet connection found" but i have internet working in my system.why the above message comes.please provide information for that problem.
i dnt want airtel pc sequre
i want 2 deactivate my p c secure antivirus
Because I've already a antivirus of other company in my computer. Secondly because of airtel p c secure antivirus I'm not able to open lot's of web sides.

Rajesh Juneja

Airtel — deactivate pc secure

dear airtel company,

by mistake pc secure service has been activated in our laptop n many charges are coming so kindly deactivate it

nirpal singh

this is my airtel no. kindly do it fast
Airtel Customer care

By Mistake pc secure service activated our telephone No. [protected].

Please deactivate the same.

Mrs. Jose
Airtel Customer care

By Mistake pc secure service activated our telephone No. [protected].

Please deactivate the same.

Mrs. Jose