[Resolved]  Amet University — cheating students

im studying in amet university. they are getting more fees and not providing good food in canteen and its unhygenic. while collecting fees they told they will give placement yet now they didnt give im going to finish my course better any of them interested in marine join vams good for all study , placement,food ,coaching etc
Apr 04, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

AMET is a no 1 college in maritime education, excellent facilities are there i dont know abt tat university, now i feel, im not get opportunity to study amet...i finish BE(CSE)...many students are placed in world wide...amet give excellent education to students...and also give excellent future to students...now im very happy bcoz my sweet brother studying in AMET...
Hello

I m From Global Pacific Shipping and marine services we are in dis industry from last 8 yrs and we have place alots of student of Amet like Aseem, Oskar Devan, Pugalentine, shaktivel, and lots of student in gud and reputed company just visit our website www.merchantnavy.co,
Hi Guys...am going to join AMET for MBA shipping and logistics this year...Any MBA present or passed out students please help me...am so confused about the scope of this course in this college. Is it a good course for my future, because am going to study there with EDUCATIONAL LOAN...so, am much afraid about value of MBA shipping and logistics... after finishing the course i have to pay back the loan amount if i get and study there...SO PLEASE GUYS HELP TO MAKE A CLEAR DECISION ABOUT MY STUDY AND FUTURE!!!
i am studen of amet.i requst not to join on amet because there is no placement on the collage and there no proper food is not provided in the collage.then the most thing that the collage does not have any quality o[censored]niversity.the students how have passed out from amet are now working as server or some job which is not to there qualifaction which they have done.the amet is worth for the fees they collect for the course.they collect 13lac for student for 4 years even though they pay this much of money the students are not getting job even on there own.so donot come to amet(dam ).
20/march/2014 Being a press reporter ( prestigious new english channel) got many calls saying amet is not conducting classes in 3rd year different courses like bbm, naval architecture, marine eng due to lack of staff and they are not releasing marks card asking for some money. If it is true someone confirm with details we will find a way to sort it out by taking it to public and carrying a sting operation. We need confirmation such that we can carry the sting please respond such that we can know the facts. Provide details of dean, vice chancellor and owner of college. Details regarding fees and sonation given is also required. Will surely put this news in prime time if it is true.
You need not provide your name only proprietor and faculty name is enough
I 'd lik to join M.tech Petroleum engineering in AMET ... Need yur suggestions...
M.tech petroleum engineering ? can i join for this in amet ?
please tell me about the bbm shipping course... or is it better that i join indian institute of logistics chennai
pls tell fast ... plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
can somebody tell me me abt the GME placement ???
Could some body help me about the ETO at AMET university. Whether they provide placements... I feel the fee they demand for is too high. so could any one help me for better or best institute for ETO course with worthy fee...
I want to know about ETO course in AMET, is this good institute for eto course. i want to know everyone that how is the placement and facalties in here? pls help me...

I was a student of amet university passed out in 2013 b.e9 batch.This is the worst university you will find anywhere in the world.You cant beat amet university when it comes to advertising they advertise in such a way that they will make us believe in what they are saying.Best thing that can happen is this so called university should be closed once for all.Thats the best thing that can happen to all the students who wish to join this ...
Hey...how r placements for be marine engineering . Do any company comes there ...iam not expecting 100% placement guarantee cause it depends upon us . Just wanted to know whether any company comes or not for be marine engineering?
hello frnds.. am looking for MBA in Shipping and logistics @ amet university in chennai your oppinions pls... Does it worth of studying this course there?
litterally amet is the worst collge never join i[censored] want successful career no placement worst career
AMET University- has been Providing regularly 100 % placement for those how took up the examination and interviews seriously and are placed in worldwide company's.
i m going for to join amet for B.SC nautical scince !! is it gud or not
If any alumni students seen this comment please contact to me.Because my brother have an interest to join in the AMET university for marine engineering. So we need feedback about the university. So please help us friends.
My name : Thangaraju.A
Mobile number:[protected]
hi frnds i would like to join in amet university for B.E maraine engineering.what is really happening there ?

Amet University