Anb Telemoney — cash refund

venkatesh
remitter id 199967626

this is venkatesh.P working in M/S Saudi Oger Ltd.Last month 0n7/9/09 i send money to india by anb telemoney at saudi oger camp .By this month 6/10/09 i got a telephonic call from mallas branch ,that your amt was returned back from ICICI & so come to collect the amount.I went there to fill the documents to get the amount back.But till now no proper response from mallas bank for the refund.Almost 50 days the amount was with anb bank & So at present i m looking for your immediate action.

venkatesh.P

Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Al osais Group — i want my acount detail onlie

Dear
sir my name is Dharmendra tiwari a/c 2310103307301

Branch-Gopalgang BIhar

i want to know my acount detai online when i need to see my balance

This is Chinnachany Shanmugaraja,
now i am working in Nesma & Partners Cont.Co.Ltd.
this month ( 05-03-2010 ) i send money to india from rastanura Telemoney bank.INR 49245, 00( 4082 SR)
But did not received money in indian overseas bank.Please check for me and reply to me..

Remittance reference Number: 103907838574.
Remittance card Number: 388-959458.
My Phone number: 0595090427, 0592224678

please check and rply to me always i like to continue telemoney
How to see my telemoney transfer statement by internet.

Noor
noorctg4100@yahoo.com
How to see my telemoney transfer statement by internet
cash refund

Remitter id 393 071138

I am Mohammad Shakil Ahamd working in M/S Al Osais Contracting Co. I send money INR 3000 to india by anb telemoney KHAFJI TMC dated February 15, 2012 with Ref. No. 123871078937 but Benificiary Mr. Ali Ahmed neither got INR 3000 nor I get any text massage or phone from Khafji TMC. For your infoarmation and cooperation.

Thanks and best regards.

Mohammad Shakil Ahmad
Email: shakil@osais.com

050 517 7180
Hi..im Norliza, ive transfered money to Malaysia on 24/6/12 via my ANB card..untill today my family stiill didnt received the money
This is Arun Jayan Nair from Al Khobar.

I send an amount of INR 45, 852.00 (SAR 3183.96) to HDFC bank on 07/04/13.

But unfortunately the HDFC bank account no updated was wrong and i made it notice by the next day.Till now i didn't get my money back.

PLEASE UPDATE ME THE CURRENT STATUS OF MY TRANSACTION.

Txn Ref is 133861044256.

Thanks & regards.

Arun Jayan
I am Miss Rona lynn Sagpang and I've been a client of telemoney for along time.
I sent money last 3/30/16. When I updated my bank account when i had my vacation, I found out that ANB telemoney requested the rcbc telemoney to refund the transaction . And i dont know why, its my money in the first place.. I hope that you will do an immediate action on this matter . I send a couple of emails on info@anb.com.sa/ RBragado@anb.com.sa my remitter ID # 2891852752 and my remitter ref# 162891019481.

Anb Telemoney - cash refund