[Resolved]  Anugraha Agencies, Dist: Bharat Gas — non delivery

i have booked a for LPG cylinder refill on 22/12/2009. till now i have not recd the delivery. i have just one cylinder which has exhausted for the past 20 days. i have requeted for a additional cylinder for the past 8 years, they say this facility has been stopped. whereas for those who apply for gas geyser, they immediatly deliver along with the geyser and a new connection. we have to ring for half an hour to an hour to get the line, and we get a cold response that "book agide sir stock banthakshna kalskodthivee". For 20 days has the BPCL not delivered any stock to them. what ever way you plead there is only one kind of response, as if we are at the mercy of them and to some extent it is true. hope customers like me will get a solution soon.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

non delivery
my Distributor no is 26018009, M/s Mathura Gas Service Anand NiktanDampier Nagar, MATHRA we have refilling problem since last so many days. distributor made rule to go for booking after 21 days. He speaks very arrogantly. Everytimes for single refilling we went 5-6 times. Sir since last three days we r making food on oven. I am requesting u, please do needful.

2035
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014