[Resolved]  ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd. — De-Frauding Customer by Mis-Selling

I was contacted by a Sales Exec from ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd. in Nov. beginning for an extended 2 year warranty for Rs 5500.00. On confirming from the Sales Exec I was told it is for 2 years. An agent came to my residence to collect the cheque on 14th Nov '09 and issued a reciept stating that the extended warranty was for 2 years.

I received the carepack after approx. 2 weeks which stated that the extended warranty was uptill 28th Mar '11 instead of 16th Nov '11 (which is 2 years from date of clearing of the cheque). When I contacted ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd. over phone they said that the 2 years shall start from the date the company provided warranty lapsed (which is provided on any fresh purchase of laptop). I informed them, that this is not what I had been informed by their agents and that I had made the payment upon the knowledge that the 2 years were to be calculated from the date of clearing of cheque. I have written to them twice by e-mail, but have not received any response from them till date.

I have even raised a complaint with HP over e-mail and have not received any resolution so far.
Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I agree with the director of ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd. because they provide registration cum receipt from at the time of buying carepack and all terms and condition are written there and customer should read that before giving money to the executive.
Divya I think you don't know the rules of HP carepack. Just to show your anger you have written so much unnecessary things on Net. You must be knowing complete information before signing the agreement letter before giving money. Please go thru it once again. There is facility of taking money from ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd if you are not satisfied.
people of ARM info serve.. stop fooling customers with fake commitments .. i signed for two years of contract with accidental damage on 8th of jan i have not recived any info just an sms .. I checked the warrenty on Hp site it is still expired ...i was promised that the contract warrenty will be up in 3 days and i will recieve the letter note from HP // nothing been sent to me ..please reply me with the update on my e mail add: [protected]@dell.com . before i take any legal action as i have all the calls recorded for the conversation I have with Krishna Rai /

Regs,
Ashok
Dell software Support
DIS
Hhahahaahahahahhaha Maza agaya ulla la ulla tu hai meri fantaciii offf chuna na chuna na ab mai javan hogai ahaaaaa...
Ashok U r Right takle hahahahahah bohot sahi bola ummmmhaaaaa...
ARM Infoserve India (P) Ltd its a fraud company don't deal with then plsssssssssssss they not provide proper service i have bed experience with ARM company ARM
It's been more than 20 days and still waiting for the warranty certificate that they promised that will be generated within 5-7 days.
U all r cheater bc mc guyss please dnt do warranty with dis company its a request
HIii every one in mumbai arm infoserve India pvt ltd company is fraud sab h and u ambikaa u r a chorrr i have paid 5000 rs for laptop warranty and now they not responding of my call tumlog ki to mai office me aake gand marugi wait and watch screw u all
HIii every one in mumbai arm infoserve India pvt ltd company is fraud h and u ambikaa u r a chorrr i have paid 5000 rs for laptop warranty and now they not responding of my call wait and watch
Same Experience ...

Dont Pay them in advance ..
Make fool of customers