Bharat Gas / Ambika Gas Agency Jaipur — delay of lpg cylinder

Rajasthan, Iceland
 rd sain
DELAY SERVICE OF GAS CYLENDER
To bharat gas/Ambika gas agency,Jaipur
Sir I am user of bharat lpg cylinder and my domestic life disturbed every month due to irregularity of delivery of lpg cylender,I called to agency ,the reps told problem with distributor boy my consumer no. is-- 90523.
i want a disciplinary action against the system.
thanks.
L L Sain

Comments

DELAY SERVICE OF GAS CYLINDER AND ROUGH BEHAVIOUR OF STAFF OF GULAB GAS AGENCY, VAIHSHALI NAGAR.
To BHARAT GAS AGENCY/GULAB GAS AGENCY, Jaipur
Sir I am user of bharat gas agency.i have single cylinder and last supply of gas was on 16th march, 2011 and when i came for booking in gulab gas agency, they told me that your supply will be on 21st of april...but there is no delivery of cylinder till yet...And the behaviour of staff of Gulab gas agency is shamefull...
n my id is 4880.
thanks.
Naresh Kumar
Addr-10/57, chitrakoot, vaishali nagar, jaipur
mob.-[protected]

BHARAT GAS/AMBIKA GAS AGENCY — DELAY IN GAS DELIVERY

DELAY SERVICE OF GAS CYLENDER

To bharat gas/Ambika gas agency,Jaipur

Sir I am user of bharat lpg cylinder and my domestic life disturbed every month due to irregularity of delivery of lpg cylender,I called to agency on friday & the lady who picked the phne had confirmed me that your gas will be delievered tommorrow i.e on on saturday & till the time the cpmplaint is lodged gas is not delievered. The lady had confirmed that my booking number was 31.

My consumer no. is-- A58667.

I want a disciplinary action against the system.
Thanks & Regard's,
Shikha Sharma

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Gas / Ambika Gas Agency Jaipur - delay of lpg cylinder