[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — Not issuing DBC cylinder

This is for your kind information that I am customer of your company from last six years approx. But I have only single cylinder. Distributor every time refuse to issue other cylinder. He also give delivery of filled cylinde after one month.Address of distributor is as follows: Bharat Gas Agency, Baswa Road Bandikui, Rajasthan.
Sir, please look into the matter and take necessary against him.
Thanking you!
Yours faith fully,
Hakim Singh Kushwah,
Vill. -Nangal Jhamar wara
Po- Biwai
Distt- Rajasthan-303315
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

This is for your kind information that I am customer of your company from last three years approx. But I have only single cylinder.I & my family face many problem for cylender.My Consumer No.17191.I have given application Dt.[protected]by hand), 22-2-10 (by Regd.)and 4-3-10 (Regd.) & many times persnally meet to Distributor every time refuse to issue other cylinder(D.B.C.). He also give delivery of filled cylinde after 10-15 days.Address of distributor is as follows: Bharat Gas Agency, Shaheed Sub. Balbir Singh Gas Agency Ward No.3 Barwala Road Derabassi Dist. Mohali, Punjab.
Sir, please look into the matter and take necessary against him.
Thanking you!
Yours faith fully,
Bhagwati Sharma W/o Lt. Sh. Surinder Kumar (Consumer No.17191)
Street No. 8 Preet Nagar Gulabgarh Road Derabassi Dist. Mohali Punjab,

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2038
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014