Bharat Gas — Forcibly selling of gas cylinder pipe at exorbitant price

Dilshad Ajaz Khan
Sir /Madam,
This is to bring to your notice that on 4/10/2007 I went to Anukool Gas Service situated at 13th lane Kamathipura ,Mumbai-400 008, they are distributers of
Zone -1, I wanted to register my request for refilled cylinder which the staff went through the computer and checked at my status and said you will get your cylinder within 6 days on a pre-condition that you should change your cylinder pipe from them ,I made them aware that I have already changed the pipe last week which is of ISI standard , but they refused and said you will have to first buy the orange colour pipe which cost Rs 190/- from them then only they will get the refilled cylinder delivery .
Sir , our Eid festival(14/10/2007) is fast approaching and if I didnt get the cylinder dilivery on time I will be left high & dry. Is it neccessry to by gas pipe from the agency only on such an exorbitant price and such pre-condition attached to it.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
My consumer no is 808600
Booking no 11811

Comments

Dear All,
I would like to know from all of you, whether your complaints are getting addressed in reply or not since I am also facing similar problem of refilling delays from our distributor here is pune, " M/s Shree Maruti Bharat Gas Service", Tingrenagar, Pune-15.
The Distributors phone are always busy ( receiver kept aside, nonfunctional) or mostly unanswered.The Staff also behaves very rudely along with the owner.
Bookings are to be done at the distributors office personaly as no phone available and delivery date is always more than 20 days.There is no use of keeping 2 Cylinders as both are always empty.
Can Bharat Gas Authorities look into the matter Urgently as after Complaining on their site the response is very very late...
Please Help...

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Gas - Forcibly selling of gas cylinder pipe at exorbitant price